[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I still dont understand the use of Immortal Call without blood rage and how to make frost bomb to be cast in the lvl58 example gear of the leveling section. Any help?

This is my gear right now, maybe im doing it all wrong.

Bloodrage and Immortal Call are not related as far as i understand it.
Bloodrage gives you a chance to generate a Frenzy Charge on kill, which lets you move and spin faster and also gives you a 4% more multi for damage. You can see that in the Character screen ingame in the charges tab.

Immortal Call has its duration prolonged when it can consume Endurance Charges - which this build does not use.

Frostbomb is triggered by the Cwdt-gem, and in order to be triggered by that gem, needs to have a equal or lower Level requirement than the cedt-gem it is linked with.
"
Necrol escribió:
Bloodrage and Immortal Call are not related as far as i understand it.
Bloodrage gives you a chance to generate a Frenzy Charge on kill, which lets you move and spin faster and also gives you a 4% more multi for damage. You can see that in the Character screen ingame in the charges tab.

Immortal Call has its duration prolonged when it can consume Endurance Charges - which this build does not use.

Frostbomb is triggered by the Cwdt-gem, and in order to be triggered by that gem, needs to have a equal or lower Level requirement than the cedt-gem it is linked with.

Oh i see, so with my current build frost bomb and immortal call (with only 1 sec duration) should pop up when i take 2874 dmg then. I never see it in combat though.
Thanks for the reply!
Immortal Call spawns a orange, eye shaped thingy, over your Character when it is triggerd. Just trigger it without cwdt in your Hideout to see how it looks.
With Icestorm active it is sometimes hard to see certain effects :)
Ok second hunter orb, second fail -( -6 total ex lol
my luck amuse me

as me remember Lilian from 1-st try slamed it successful?)
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 4 ene. 2020 9:08:31
36 challenges done. I feel this has been one of the easiest leagues to do 36 challenges if not the easiest. Only hard challenge is defeating Sirus conditionally and finding Abaxoth is only really rare random thing to do. Other that that its just doing stuff over and over again.

Also first uber elder this league. Not trusting my luck with drops and fragments were selling pretty good.

what is the priority of update and how?
"
patdngo escribió:
"
tumbling escribió:
Hi.

Great guide and awesome build. Thank you.

I am pretty maxed out and trying to run the aspect of the spider. But along with flesh and stone, discipline and arctic armour it tallies up to 103% reserved so not possible. I have sovereignty and 14% less reserved total. Any idea what I am missing?

You have a support gem in your gloves that's probably affecting aspect of the spider.

You are right that was it. Thank you!
, for someone who wants to make shaper/hunter or something else...i can do most content with my 6.8ES, some metamorphs are hard but then i just kind of runaway and flamedash through the burrowed morph. First time playing CI character and learned the hard way that most deaths are because i have played to many lifebased who have to run around while fighting.
Selling the Hunter Regalia currently for 4 EX, but that is just my base for negotiations, if someone has interest.
Want to share my super lucky craft today. Super happy.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional