[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Vacoh escribió:
Another question: I got a body armour and got 6% intelligence and 99% ES at least (stats in spoiler, don't know how to post it as an item). I realized too late that life was a prefix, which blocks the "increased life and energy shield"-craft.
Any advice on what to craft on it instead? I will craft 6% increased attributes on it, of course. Well whenever I'm going to unveil that... But what else? Intelligence and quality?

Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Skull Cloak
Vaal Regalia
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 495 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Int: 194
--------
Sockets: B-B-R-B-B
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
6% increased Intelligence
99% increased Energy Shield
+102 to maximum Life
Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers (crafted)
+63 to maximum Energy Shield (crafted)
--------
Shaper Item

With multicraft meta craft now (starting since 3.9 expansion) you can only craft 3 mods INCLUDING the multicraft, so you have space only for 6% attributes unfortunately.

Welcome to 3.9!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 3 ene. 2020 21:49:57
Hi.

Great guide and awesome build. Thank you.

I am pretty maxed out and trying to run the aspect of the spider. But along with flesh and stone, discipline and arctic armour it tallies up to 103% reserved so not possible. I have sovereignty and 14% less reserved total. Any idea what I am missing?
hm crazy lucker Lilian...
me 103k in pob vs 131k in pob Lilian...

Jesus...bottle 9ex, cyclopean 50ex, watcher 80ex, emp mastery 50ex, his amulet duno ~30ex+? armor i think 50+ex ?
how the hell he got so much currency -_-

so my theory that some account's got +100500% to drop...
cause look he got 10+ aw gem for the same amount kills like me
but me only 3 aw gem drop, and my 3 gem's its 3ex+1,5ex+60c gems. He if i remember 2x spell cascade which min 12ex, etc...
he 1 kill's elder-uber elder 2 watchers for ~50 ex?
me for hm total for 10+ kills elder-uber's only 1! watcher drop for 30c lol

yeah, yeah me like whining but such rng shit so annoying...
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 4 ene. 2020 0:34:06
"
GonkGonk escribió:
Do you have an updated build on what gear to use? I can't seem to find a cheap cyclopean coil

Use string of the servitude with %int/%dex corruption (I assume that you dont have astramentis too) and save for at least 14% one (w/o quality).
"
tumbling escribió:
Hi.

Great guide and awesome build. Thank you.

I am pretty maxed out and trying to run the aspect of the spider. But along with flesh and stone, discipline and arctic armour it tallies up to 103% reserved so not possible. I have sovereignty and 14% less reserved total. Any idea what I am missing?

You have a support gem in your gloves that's probably affecting aspect of the spider.
"
archwerewolf escribió:
hm crazy lucker Lilian...
me 103k in pob vs 131k in pob Lilian...

Jesus...bottle 9ex, cyclopean 50ex, watcher 80ex, emp mastery 50ex, his amulet duno ~30ex+? armor i think 50+ex ?
how the hell he got so much currency -_-

so my theory that some account's got +100500% to drop...
cause look he got 10+ aw gem for the same amount kills like me
but me only 3 aw gem drop, and my 3 gem's its 3ex+1,5ex+60c gems. He if i remember 2x spell cascade which min 12ex, etc...
he 1 kill's elder-uber elder 2 watchers for ~50 ex?
me for hm total for 10+ kills elder-uber's only 1! watcher drop for 30c lol

yeah, yeah me like whining but such rng shit so annoying...

You have no idea how much currency i made this league not from drops but from re-selling aka "buy low, sell high", probably somewhere near 90-100 ex only from re-sale bargains quickly spotted in my always 15+ active filters opened tabs on 2nd monitor (items with high value posted by "noob" players for almost nothing).

Every league, more than half of my income was coming from this activity, you won't get your desired end game gear only by killing mobs, you have to implicate also in the economy of the game :).

And most pieces from my gear are no where near the values you posted they were bought at way lower values (Emperor Mastery-22 ex (prices were doubled meantime), Belt - 15 ex (not some overpriced shit some are sale-ing), Bottled Faith - 7 ex, chest as i told you was ~24 ex, the watcher's eye that was 80 ex indeed, amulet - 18 ex and so on...

But yeah this league my "drop" luck was over average!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 4 ene. 2020 3:34:28
well..personaly i don't like that your "top gucci gear" depend's on re-saling and playing on trade site and not on your personal drop/crafting...if it was auction in game...or smth like that but still...
And yeah me playing in diablo like hack&slash game not in broker simulator )
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 4 ene. 2020 4:02:52
"
archwerewolf escribió:
well..personaly i don't like that your "top gucci gear" depend's on re-saling and playing on trade site and not on your personal drop/crafting...if it was auction in game...or smth like that but still...
And yeah me playing in diablo like hack&slash game not in broker simulator )

Wraeclast is a cruel world with a cruel economy, you adapt if you want to survive among the rich :)

P.S. We all know that the richest players in Wraeclast are those who are leaving their hideout.... only to make trades!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 4 ene. 2020 4:14:42
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Vacoh escribió:

With multicraft meta craft now (starting since 3.9 expansion) you can only craft 3 mods INCLUDING the multicraft, so you have space only for 6% attributes unfortunately.

Welcome to 3.9!

This means that a body piece like the one kelvyn posted on page of 1 of his Guide is no longer possible to craft?
Not that i had any luck with T1 %inc int and T1 flat ES within 5k-6k alts i burned through by now... :)

Been a while since i seriously crafted in Poe. With the Multimod craft in its current form it is no longer possible to fill out an item. Taking a guess, that is coming from last leagues all crafted items?
Correct me if i am wrong somewhere.

To craft a decent Vaal Regelia vor this build i start with a Shaper based ilvl 83+ item. Alt+Aug for +%inc int and Flat ES.
After that i actually need a Regal to hit something that i can use later in order not to waste a slot on the body?
Or in other words: If i Annul something off and proceed with Multicraft i can only fill out the last slot with an Exalts after long prayers to RNG?

"
lilianmarius escribió:

Welcome to 3.9!

Wow... Now that's a waste for two exalteds!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional