[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Valkas escribió:
which is better to use?

if I use a second amulet, then I have to spend some passive points to get missing stats.
My actual gear in profile, if need

Use Path of Building and check stats with both amulets in your gear setup
"
xeqte escribió:
Guys, can someone help? Im not sure Frost Bomb is working. I remember that spell creating 3 balls that eplode after a while but im not seeing those in combat. This is the skill setup.

Maybe its because of cast when damage taken support gem requiring too much damage to take? Cause 2621 dmg is almost as much as my ES atm.

Im newb so i might be way wrong.

my frost bomb dont work too, imortal call work good, mbcant cast 2 skill toogather?
have 3 ex, 1st upgrade for me is...?)
profile open
I managed to hit almost 7k ES with Discipline active and 1.75k Int after some grinding. Is there anything else I can improve on, besides the Body Armor? I don't see how I can reach 10k ES and 2k Int without some Exalts.

First time trying this build; still less dps than my summoner but it feels way more enjoyable to play.

Waiting to get lucky with fossils to get my Hubris a nice 10% intel increase as my next big upgrade.

Already steamrolling t14 - t16 but lacking a bit of dps for 16 meta & conquerors.

Sitting at 9k ES 1880 Int atm.

Had some fun on this character, but most likely going to stop here. So if anyone wants to buy any of these, hit me up. @Fillibob
Editado por útlima vez por Filliben en 3 ene. 2020 12:12:37
god wtf amulet
"
Naramie_VI escribió:

I really hope for a performance update for WI. Normal spell cascade was playable on my PC, awakened Spell cascade is great for clearing but sometimes to much for my PC - especially with legion or blight encounter. Is anyone here who can play with awakened spell cascade fluently?

I forgot to try this before I sold my equipment, but try to play with the -nosound option and see if that helps you. If it does there is a way to turn off certain sounds and not others to improve performance. I don't have high hopes that it will help as it appears the stacked Icy ground is causing the issues.

I went down to 7 frames/sec by spamming awakened spell cascade with a 2070 super video card and a very beefy rig. But I tried playing with it anyway for a bit. It was glorious, and if there is a way to get it working, I highly recommend it.

soooooo close - my standard char will still like it
Editado por útlima vez por Naramie_VI en 3 ene. 2020 13:06:24
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"
cihatb escribió:

wts this bad girl specifically for this build. you can message me offers or pm me in game

buyout is 32 ex

i wana it, but not enought curr now -(

how much do you offer?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional