[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
tlv_pwnsauce escribió:
Also another question, it seems that my lightning resist is highest for some reason... so wise oak wouldn't benefit me on the cold pen right? it's at 76 for some reason cold and fire at 75.

it doesn't work that way, the values between parentheses are the ones that matter. make sure that cold is highest there
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 5 ene. 2020 18:51:31
Awakened Spell cascade is everything I dreamed of for clearing. RIP my GPU though
"
Semantic escribió:
Awakened Spell cascade is everything I dreamed of for clearing. RIP my GPU though

I haven't gotten it yet, but really looking forward to it.

How does it deal with Legion encounters? What FPS are you getting?
"
alvincheng escribió:
"
Semantic escribió:

I haven't gotten it yet, but really looking forward to it.

How does it deal with Legion encounters? What FPS are you getting?

Awakened Spell cascade ate legion encounters for breakfast. It was glorious! Of course I was hitting around 7 frames per second when it started rolling, and that is with a 2070 Super GPU.

One thing I wish I would have tried is to test it with the -nosound option. People are saying that disabling sounds improves the performance of things ALOT. If it helps, you can pick and choose what sounds to disable through a config file. I've moved away from the build myself, so can't test, but I would be curious if it allowed Awakened Spell Cascade to work in the future.
if only they allowed to switch off some useless animation like frozen ground...
"
Breken escribió:
One thing I wish I would have tried is to test it with the -nosound option. People are saying that disabling sounds improves the performance of things ALOT. If it helps, you can pick and choose what sounds to disable through a config file. I've moved away from the build myself, so can't test, but I would be curious if it allowed Awakened Spell Cascade to work in the future.
Tried with normal Spell Cascade, it gives like 1-2 fps (at least 10-20% fps increase xD). Particles and hit calcs are big problems too.
I am thinking of replace-ing for normal mapping AA with Summon Skitterbots. What was the final value of increased damage taken granted by 21/20 SS gem cause i know it was nerfed in 3.9?

According to wiki :

"The Skitterbots' base Chill is a 10% reduction of Enemy Action Speed and the base Shock is 15% increased Damage Taken. This is before the "Increased Effect of Shock" and "Increased Chill Effect on Enemies" bonuses of the gem are taken into account."

So 15% and with 20% increased shocked effect (from 20 quality) it goes to 18% increased damage taken against shocked enemies, am i right isn't it? 18% multiplier seems it worth to trade for only 1 skill point (+ 10 intelligence) and some fire/physical damage reductions granted by AA (which are only activated when you Cyclone in place)!

Made some calculations in PoB (which doesn't show the Summon Skitterbots shock multiplier (18%) but this can easily be added to PoB setup by adding in PoB a 7th dps gem in staff - Energy leech level 10 which adds exactly 18% more spell damage) and the Shaper Average hit jumped from 120.699 to 135.200 which is a 13% increase of overall damage!

This Shaper Average hit is calculated without checking flasks, with flasks checked average hit goes from 146k to 164k which is just insane. My previous best for this build was in the Blight league when i had a Shaper Average Hit of 123.930 (flasks checked) at the end of the league lol. And this without the buff to elemental resistances applied to end game bosses starting with this patch(3.9)

PoB pastebin url for those interested to see the values:
https://pastebin.com/DUc78cNd

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 6 ene. 2020 5:59:34
"
lilianmarius escribió:
I am thinking of replace-ing for normal mapping AA with Summon Skitterbots.
I think that with current endgame and how it is likes to force you to move dropping AA is not that bad move.
Btw that average hit...

Edit about skitterbots: quality doing nothing minus giving bots more MS, 21 gem before patch gave 24% shock and 12% chill.
Editado por útlima vez por pda898 en 6 ene. 2020 6:18:07
"
pda898 escribió:

Btw that average hit...

Quoting Dominus:

"Have you ever seen the true face of God, exile?" :)
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 6 ene. 2020 7:23:58
this build is extremely expensive... i tried a crusader body armour with 6% ES on kill mod and its great to farm high end maps whitout issues its a very high ES leech from that mod..but its crafted with 650es and attr% ..if u want to buy something like that...better change the build to a cheaper one hehe....
Editado por útlima vez por Raindah88 en 6 ene. 2020 8:06:32

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional