[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
FairyTanya escribió:
is there going to be a new updateed build or some new things we should changed or the build stay the same?

Almost nothing has changed for this build compared to 3.8!

The only improvements are that now you can add quality to amulet and belt using Intrinsic Catalyst, can try to slam % Intelligence on helm using Hunter's Exalt orb or craft it more complex using Awakener Orb and can replace some DPS gems (CD, EF, CwC, Cold Pen) and CurseOnHit with their more powerful Awakened versions, this if you drop them or if you can afford to buy them!

And if you level Awakened CurseOnHit to level 5 and have a 6-linked chest you can add third curse in setup (Elem. Weakness or Temporal Chains)

I think Kelvynn will not update the guide with these changes since it seems he is not playing Path Of Exile this league at this moment(it seems that he was not happy with the buggy state of end game content) but as i said, the guide written for 3.8 remains valid with the benefits i mentioned above.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 9 ene. 2020 10:13:22
I'm wondering which neck to use?
or
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1
"
Gaz2144 escribió:
or

For every item comparition one should always use Path of Building, import your character there and switch between those two amulets to see the differences in Average Shaper Hit and maximum ES value and you can easy decide which is better!

At first sight, Astramentis would give a bit more ES through higher overall Intelligence(although I am not sure about the final int values) but the Crusader one definetly would give more damage in exchange for a bit ES and 2 skill nodes that need to be re-allocated to +30 Dex/Str nodes to fulfill min Dex/Str requirements.

I would go for Crusader base though , quality it to 20% and anoint it with Tranquility and you are good to go!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 9 ene. 2020 11:20:17
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Gaz2144 escribió:
or

For every item comparition one should always use Path of Building, import your character there and switch between those two amulets to see the differences in Average Shaper Hit and maximum ES value and you can easy decide which is better!

At first sight, Astramentis would give a bit more ES through higher overall Intelligence(although I am not sure about the final int values) but the Crusader one definetly would give more damage in exchange for a bit ES and 2 skill nodes that need to be re-allocated to +30 Dex/Str nodes to fulfill min Dex/Str requirements.

I would go for Crusader base though , quality it to 20% and anoint it with Tranquility and you are good to go!

Cheers Lilianmarius thats what I was thinking as I have the mats for Tranquility.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1
Editado por útlima vez por Gaz2144 en 9 ene. 2020 11:27:55
Lilian watcher with clarity+ what disc best?
wtf clarity+recovery rate just jumped from 95 to 135 ex -_- for 135 i can find 1 with clarity+ es gain for each hit
Did whispering ice about 5 leagues ago and thinking about giving it a try. A few questions if someone has time.

1) I see on poe.ninja that a few people are doing guardian. Any thoughts on this?

2) WHy are so few people using awakened spell cascade on poe.ninja? Is it just not necessary or useful? I know the last time I played whispering ice, spell cascade seemed insane.
"
klausdawg escribió:
Did whispering ice about 5 leagues ago and thinking about giving it a try. A few questions if someone has time.

1) I see on poe.ninja that a few people are doing guardian. Any thoughts on this?

2) WHy are so few people using awakened spell cascade on poe.ninja? Is it just not necessary or useful? I know the last time I played whispering ice, spell cascade seemed insane.

1) There was someone couple pages ago saying its good, but haven't had time to see how it compares to scion. Since scion works so well there has been no real need to try search better build with other classes.

2) Icestorm is huge piece of unoptimised shit with how much each storm and frozen ground takes resources. Even with normal spell cascade you can easily drop under 20fps. In your Hideout without any monsters. Awakened spell cascade is even worse as number of storms go up from 3 to 5 per cast. If your PC can handle spell cascade go for it, but most of the people here don't have PC from 2030.
"
archwerewolf escribió:
Lilian watcher with clarity+ what disc best?
wtf clarity+recovery rate just jumped from 95 to 135 ex -_- for 135 i can find 1 with clarity+ es gain for each hit

For general usage and deep delving es on hit + clarity is better, for mitigation of consecutive high damage like tanking Shaper barrage of balls in UE fight or Aul high damage hits in deep delving - es recovery + clarity is better

"
Cjin escribió:

1) There was someone couple pages ago saying its good, but haven't had time to see how it compares to scion. Since scion works so well there has been no real need to try search better build with other classes.

2) Icestorm is huge piece of unoptimised shit with how much each storm and frozen ground takes resources. Even with normal spell cascade you can easily drop under 20fps. In your Hideout without any monsters. Awakened spell cascade is even worse as number of storms go up from 3 to 5 per cast. If your PC can handle spell cascade go for it, but most of the people here don't have PC from 2030.

Maybe he is working at NASA, i heard they have decent PCs there! :)

But for sure not even a RTX 2080Ti coupled with highest Intel processor can't offer at least 40-50 fps for Awakened Spell Cascade + IceStorm
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 9 ene. 2020 13:23:54
Hi all, trying this build 1st time and a bit new to it's economy...
Any ideas of what is going on with the Watcher Eye
"Energy Shield gained when you hit enemies"?

It was ~ 9.5-10 Ex few days ago,
I already actually had enough but thought to wait few days looking slowly for nice offers and maybe price to go down a bit, but now it's 12 Ex.

Does anyone of experienced players has any idea if it is worth to go all in and by jewel now? Are jewels prices going up?
"
SladkayaVata16 escribió:
Hi all, trying this build 1st time and a bit new to it's economy...
Any ideas of what is going on with the Watcher Eye
"Energy Shield gained when you hit enemies"?

It was ~ 9.5-10 Ex few days ago,
I already actually had enough but thought to wait few days looking slowly for nice offers and maybe price to go down a bit, but now it's 12 Ex.

Does anyone of experienced players has any idea if it is worth to go all in and by jewel now? Are jewels prices going up?

Demand > Offer , prices will go up even higher, CI builds go strong this league

For people who have trouble with the storms in Sirus fight here is a video recorded by me yesterday against him at Awaken Atlas 8 where you can see clearly that i haven't kite ant storm anywhere.
You don't need to do that as i said in a previous post just pay attention at Sirus shadow and re-engage him when he is at the edge of the storm!

I_Storm_Santa vs. Sirus AA8 - quick fight, no storm management

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 9 ene. 2020 13:31:00

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional