[3.13] LIGHTNING ARROW/BARRAGE Deadeye Build / Zap your way forward! UBER ELDER DONE!

Hi all,

I am still leveling up and need to do my last lab but wanted to see if anyone had any feedback on if there is anything I should focus on gear wise as I feel a bit squishy and also my boss/barrage dps seems low but that may just be the nature of the build/I need to keep getting levels/jewel levels. Thank you!
Editado por útlima vez por Nublicious en 2 ene. 2020 12:24:12
so i'm at 5k life and just attempted to kill baran the crusader on 4 awakening. There just wasn't any way of doing it. I got 140% lightning ress but got killed in 1hit with any of his abilities... I don't see how it's possible to kill endgame bosses at all.
Hi, it's my first time playing PoE and I've been having a blast playing this build, I'm already doing some yellow and red maps and have most of the end game gear, but the one thing I don't think I'm going to get is the amulet, is there some cheaper alternative ?
"
PotatoCore escribió:
Hi, it's my first time playing PoE and I've been having a blast playing this build, I'm already doing some yellow and red maps and have most of the end game gear, but the one thing I don't think I'm going to get is the amulet, is there some cheaper alternative ?

If you import the path of building link he has given some examples of rare amulets you can get in the mean time while you work to getting an aul's with wrath. If you don't know path of building then mostly just focus on life, filling in missing resistance/attributes if you can't do those on jewels/elsewhere and damage mods (added lighting damage, increased elemental damage, increased crit/crit multi). If you look back through the thread a few people have linked gear and some have rare ammys and not auls.
"
simmezz escribió:
so i'm at 5k life and just attempted to kill baran the crusader on 4 awakening. There just wasn't any way of doing it. I got 140% lightning ress but got killed in 1hit with any of his abilities... I don't see how it's possible to kill endgame bosses at all.

I don't know that this will fix your problem fully but you could add a vaal grace gem to your gloves which will at least give you a small window of added survivability in certain situations. also given you aren't using tombfist gloves or bubonic boots, as well as not having a couple of the gem nodes it may be possible that there is a better chest for you to use than shroud although I am not sure on that, just a thought that maybe someone else can chime in on. Also it doesn't appear that your neck is annointed. If damage isn't a problem you could throw a defensive anointment on there which may help with survivability. Also you are using armor boots which aren't as great as evasion or hybrid boots given acrobatics. Again not sure this fixes the problem but something you can look into. Hope this helps although not sure any of these will fix your one shotting as I am still leveling up to that point.
I literally have no clue how I ended up with such low dps to not even be able to do T16 bosses efficiently @ 88, can someone check my char for improvements? The amulet has stuck through with me since i've been too lazy to look for a better one...

Char: Electrized (metamorph SC)

I'm aware I have no Dying Sun, working on it next
I'm unsure what to farm for after Dying Sun though

Also, is it possible to calculate your DPS with Elemental Pen on PoB? (have the fork)
Editado por útlima vez por Electrized en 2 ene. 2020 17:02:49
"
Angry_Roleplayer escribió:
"
vetroxbl escribió:
"
smmmm36 escribió:
very nice build ,but how about the ele resistance ? i saw it not being maxed in pob ? is it fine

Cap your resistances. The PoB is just a theoretical showoff.

Not a showoff really, it's all my gear.

That's literally the meaning of the word showoff.
Players able to obtain such gear do not really need a guide on how to play it, and as such the PoB should only be taken as a theoretical very long term goal rather than something to expect 2 weeks into a league.

Don't get me wrong, the PoB is fine, but needs huge disclaimers. Stuff like the Aul's neck should be presented as this build's Headhunter, etc., so readers know what to expect from the build with 5L Windrippers and lvl 18 gems.
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
"
Electrized escribió:
I literally have no clue how I ended up with such low dps to not even be able to do T16 bosses efficiently @ 88, can someone check my char for improvements? The amulet has stuck through with me since i've been too lazy to look for a better one...

Also, is it possible to calculate your DPS with Elemental Pen on PoB? (have the fork)

It looks as though you aren't using wrath but instead running double herald. From everything I have read you prioritize wrath over the second herald which may be part of what is making it that you don't have a ton of plus lightning damage which I believe you want/need. I would try switching off herald of ice and putting on wrath in POB and see if that helps your dps (although it seems a lot have complained about low single target/barrage). Also there may be a better anointment than melding as if you are using blood rage all the time i don't think the energy shield increase is very useful. I would try discipline and training over it if you want to stay defensive on appointments or go something more offensive/hyrbid. Also it looks like you have two curse gems but no way to run double curse but it looks like neither are in a curse on hit setup so I am guessing you may just be manually activating based on the situation? Dunno if this helps but just some thoughts from what I can see.
"
Nublicious escribió:
"
Electrized escribió:

It looks as though you aren't using wrath but instead running double herald. From everything I have read you prioritize wrath over the second herald which may be part of what is making it that you don't have a ton of plus lightning damage which I believe you want/need. I would try switching off herald of ice and putting on wrath in POB and see if that helps your dps (although it seems a lot have complained about low single target/barrage). Also there may be a better anointment than melding as if you are using blood rage all the time i don't think the energy shield increase is very useful. I would try discipline and training over it if you want to stay defensive on appointments or go something more offensive/hyrbid. Also it looks like you have two curse gems but no way to run double curse but it looks like neither are in a curse on hit setup so I am guessing you may just be manually activating based on the situation? Dunno if this helps but just some thoughts from what I can see.

Thanks, I'll look into wrath

You are right on the curses, i just had a free socket so i put Projectile Weakness and cast it whenever i can just purely DPS

Also, last time i checked the annoint was the most cheap option to put on my amu im going to replace anyway
blazing through t15-16maps with a 5l LA no issues. Ok boss time! it's not dying... barrage 0dmg. ok I suddenly got 1shot, like really?
Barrage is superweak... this build just does real poor in current league. Considering all of the minibosses you are constantly fighting, I usually die 4-5times from a metamorph. I'm currently sitting at 400deaths -.-" tried a whole bunch of different curse setups and other defensive mechanics and it's just not working. Dodge is so unreliable and the life/dmg mitigation is nowhere near enough to take a single hit. I've really tried hard giving this build a fair shot but it's just not cutting it as a boss killer. might just turn it into some mf delve character or something... sigh I'm really frustrated since I think it's a fun build otherwise and I really want it to work.....
Editado por útlima vez por simmezz en 2 ene. 2020 19:18:19

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional