[3.13] LIGHTNING ARROW/BARRAGE Deadeye Build / Zap your way forward! UBER ELDER DONE!

"
vetroxbl escribió:
"
Asbe escribió:
Hi,

Could you help me also what to buy next. I have some of 2 exalt of money and need to get more damage to Barrage.

Clearing in T12-14 is not a problem, but bosses takes too long.

- You have 2 mana flasks. That's 2 more than you should have.
Your flask setup should be:
• 1 Diamond flask with curse immunity/freeze immunity/attack speed (whichever the map mods call for);
• 1 Quicksilver flask of whichever you didn't get on the Diamond;
• 1 Dying Sun;
• 1 Bubbling/Seething Divine Life flask of Staunching;
• The 5th flask is situational.

My own favourite is replacing the Quicksilver with a Quartz flask of Adrenaline. This gives you max (75%) attack and near max (65%) spell dodge during Withering Step. This setup, though, is quite hard and probably pricy to obtain.
I run it with 35% MS (30% MS + 5% MS if not hit recently) boots to offset the loss of a Quicksilver, and a CoH Poacher's Mark which means my flasks are full basically all the time, even on reduced flask charges maps.
The only map mod that fucks it up is Hexproof and Reduced Curse effectiveness on high Awakening levels (which basically makes monsters hexproof, since Awakening 8 increases the map mod effectiveness by 24%).
I've obtained this setup specifically for those fucking poison bombardment Al Hezmin mobs, which apparently shoot 200 million projectiles at once, and have a great tendency to global you on T16's, even with no damage mods and a fully upgraded Soul of Shakari.

- - - - - - - - - -

Currently, the biggest upgrade to your Barrage DMG by far (+40%) would be a Dying Sun.

It has to be a "decreased Charges used" Dying Sun, so it can be popped twice per boss fight. This is of utmost importance.

Your Barrage DPS without those 2 flasks:

Your Barrage DPS with those 2 flasks:

Each flask is a ~40% more modifier, wich is straight up 96% (40+(40+40*40/100)=40+40+16=96) more damage.

458121 + 96 * 458121 / 100 = 897917.

- - - - - - - - - -

- Second thing, I'll quote myself:
"
- I strongly believe neither Tombfists nor Bubonic Trail belong in this build. At least not until you have some bonkers mirror tier rings (80+ life, 150+ total res, 40%+ ele damage, Warlord/Assassin Mark on Hit, spider/cat aspect, etc), which in leagues probably does not happen. They both use %life increases, which are practically useless if you have no actual base life to be affected. It's much better to use those 2 slots on defensive items and get offensive jewellery (Mark of the Elder + Shaper opal/diamond ring).

Get a pair of 70+ life & 3x 35+ res boots. This will allow you to drop all your resistance jewels, and get actual DPS ones. Here's how your jewel specific search should look like:

Play around with the count numbers on filter groups, until you find something you can afford.

There's probably still more you can do, but I've already spent like 30 minutes writing this, and that's just the stuff I caught at first sight.

You are a madman. i know this wasnt directed at me but youre giving alot of useful info. ive done all youve recommended me to do as of now, but im still working on getting some Life + Res boots and gloves. will swap them out for the bubonic trail and Tombfist. also will try to get more DPS Based jewlery
"
LunatrixSC escribió:
You are a madman. i know this wasnt directed at me but youre giving alot of useful info. ive done all youve recommended me to do as of now, but im still working on getting some Life + Res boots and gloves. will swap them out for the bubonic trail and Tombfist. also will try to get more DPS Based jewlery

I'm actually just a shitty player getting carried by gear. :P
Just after writing all of that I went into an A8 Baran and got these:

Rounds up to ~15ex, so I guess karma is real after all.
If you karma Gods are listening, Awakaned Inc. WED next please.
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
Editado por útlima vez por vetroxbl en 1 ene. 2020 16:15:26
"
iDeeps escribió:
Gear update, practically unstoppable at this point famring t16s for fun, Killed awakener 6 sirus will look to push more when i can

is it worth it to save up for a double abyss slot tombfist or using the 1 good enough?
"
vetroxbl escribió:
Play around with the count numbers on filter groups, until you find something you can afford.
This is gold. A must have in the guide... sad that I've learnt more from comments than reading and following the actual guide -.-
"
rectOOOr escribió:
"
iDeeps escribió:
Gear update, practically unstoppable at this point famring t16s for fun, Killed awakener 6 sirus will look to push more when i can

is it worth it to save up for a double abyss slot tombfist or using the 1 good enough?

Definitely, the only reason i haven't is because im running two curses.
hi there i can share with you 1 trick how to find good jewel or anything u want
use weight in poe search. set weight of stats u need for example like on screenshot and set minimal weight 1 and click search

https://imgur.com/Pv3GPQB
and on the result screen just click on "weght" and it will give u best jewel with stats u need

https://imgur.com/ufekBew
you can also set max price around 25 c or what u need and it will find best jewel down 25 c
sorry for my bad english hope it will helps you a lot

upd: no idea how to paste screens :(
Editado por útlima vez por TheBattleMasteR en 2 ene. 2020 0:12:45
my barage skill does such little dmg on singel target when does it start to kick in
very nice build ,but how about the ele resistance ? i saw it not being maxed in pob ? is it fine
"
smmmm36 escribió:
very nice build ,but how about the ele resistance ? i saw it not being maxed in pob ? is it fine

Cap your resistances. The PoB is just a theoretical showoff.

"
deadi14 escribió:
my barage skill does such little dmg on singel target when does it start to kick in

Your profile isn't set to public, so we can't really check what may be wrong. :)
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
Editado por útlima vez por vetroxbl en 2 ene. 2020 7:44:07
"
vetroxbl escribió:
"
smmmm36 escribió:

Cap your resistances. The PoB is just a theoretical showoff.

Not a showoff really, it's all my gear. But some stuff messed up after a couple of updates.
Overall resistances need to be gathered and balanced through jewels once you have all uniques including the amulet.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional