[3.13] LIGHTNING ARROW/BARRAGE Deadeye Build / Zap your way forward! UBER ELDER DONE!

"
jawz0n escribió:
"
iDeeps escribió:
Gear update, practically unstoppable at this point famring t16s for fun, Killed awakener 6 sirus will look to push more when i can

Thanks alot for your replies, really helpful. But i have some questions (im pretty noob on this build).

1) Isnt 6L LA (cold damage sup, elemental focus sup, elemental damage with atck, crit sup, volley sup) better than the one you suggest? why choose energy leech and hypothermia instead of those? it has less damage than those 6L LA...

please i need to know :(

2) Same with barrage...why choose energy leech + elemental focus supp, rather than elemental focus + added cold damage sup + elemental damage with attcks, slower projectiles?

Maybe im just looking at 'skill' "DPS" (bottom right) and i'm (99 probably) wrong...but i just want you to clear my mind please.

3) Upgrade karui' ward amulet for any similar to yours might be a good upgrade?

4) I'm using Volley support instead of greater multiple projectiles because of that HUGE less projectile damage... am i doing it wrong? I know I shoot only 3 arrows, but getting -XX damage on my LA would just destroy me... i guess.

I'm actually doing T6-T7 maps, my resis are +76 and around 3.8k hp and 350 manashield...i dont know why i cant link my steam profile so then you can see my char, waiting for support to help me...

I'll be waiting for your reply =)

PS: Sorry for my awful English, im from Argentina and my English is not that good lol. Hope u understand.

Hey bro so to answer you're questions

1. The supports you listed while it may have a higher "tool tip" damage if you path of building your build it's not as much damage because these gems don't factor into your tool tip damage they work while your fighting in the background so to speak and are MORE multipliers which is huge especially if you have decent amounts of flat damage on jewels and bow.

2.Pretty much the same answer as the first bro, path of building is your bible download it have a little play around a familiarize yourelf with it, it's a life saver.

3.Definitely karui ward is just a leveling item that you should swap out when you get the chance prioratize Life, Attributes if needed, Multi and WED, Accuracy isn't needed it just happened to have it on but again this amulet is only a stepping stone til you can get that juicy aul's amulet for wrath reservation.

4. It's only for clear speed, so mass damage isn't needed on LA, GMP just helps you clear so much better and will kill more incoming enemies because it spreads outwards, last thing you want is to get ganked from all angles using volley support, whats your current tool tip on LA ?
"
iDeeps escribió:
"
jawz0n escribió:
"
iDeeps escribió:
Gear update, practically unstoppable at this point famring t16s for fun, Killed awakener 6 sirus will look to push more when i can

Thanks alot for your replies, really helpful. But i have some questions (im pretty noob on this build).

1) Isnt 6L LA (cold damage sup, elemental focus sup, elemental damage with atck, crit sup, volley sup) better than the one you suggest? why choose energy leech and hypothermia instead of those? it has less damage than those 6L LA...

please i need to know :(

2) Same with barrage...why choose energy leech + elemental focus supp, rather than elemental focus + added cold damage sup + elemental damage with attcks, slower projectiles?

Maybe im just looking at 'skill' "DPS" (bottom right) and i'm (99 probably) wrong...but i just want you to clear my mind please.

3) Upgrade karui' ward amulet for any similar to yours might be a good upgrade?

4) I'm using Volley support instead of greater multiple projectiles because of that HUGE less projectile damage... am i doing it wrong? I know I shoot only 3 arrows, but getting -XX damage on my LA would just destroy me... i guess.

I'm actually doing T6-T7 maps, my resis are +76 and around 3.8k hp and 350 manashield...i dont know why i cant link my steam profile so then you can see my char, waiting for support to help me...

I'll be waiting for your reply =)

PS: Sorry for my awful English, im from Argentina and my English is not that good lol. Hope u understand.

Hey bro so to answer you're questions

1. The supports you listed while it may have a higher "tool tip" damage if you path of building your build it's not as much damage because these gems don't factor into your tool tip damage they work while your fighting in the background so to speak and are MORE multipliers which is huge especially if you have decent amounts of flat damage on jewels and bow.

2.Pretty much the same answer as the first bro, path of building is your bible download it have a little play around a familiarize yourelf with it, it's a life saver.

3.Definitely karui ward is just a leveling item that you should swap out when you get the chance prioratize Life, Attributes if needed, Multi and WED, Accuracy isn't needed it just happened to have it on but again this amulet is only a stepping stone til you can get that juicy aul's amulet for wrath reservation.

4. It's only for clear speed, so mass damage isn't needed on LA, GMP just helps you clear so much better and will kill more incoming enemies because it spreads outwards, last thing you want is to get ganked from all angles using volley support, whats your current tool tip on LA ?

Thanks for your reply, could you check my char and give me any advice or suggestion to upgrade?

I understand what you said about those gems. I'll swap them and see how it goes

EDIT: If i didnt get it wrong, tool tip is the damage it shows on the skill? My LA does 65k (atleast what DPS shows on bottom right) and with flasks it gets close to 100-120k dps (with those gem i told you before).

Now with your gem setup, 42k and with flasks 90k

hope that info answer your question
Editado por útlima vez por byvater en 3 ene. 2020 8:54:56
"
vetroxbl escribió:

That's literally the meaning of the word showoff.
Players able to obtain such gear do not really need a guide on how to play it, and as such the PoB should only be taken as a theoretical very long term goal rather than something to expect 2 weeks into a league.

Don't get me wrong, the PoB is fine, but needs huge disclaimers. Stuff like the Aul's neck should be presented as this build's Headhunter, etc., so readers know what to expect from the build with 5L Windrippers and lvl 18 gems.

Well, tbh when i think about a showoff i think about some mirror tier crafts or items acquired through insane RNG luck. There are no items as such in this build. The only expensive item is literally Aul's and i clearly state in the video build guide that it's the single most expensive end-game item here and a thing to hunt for.
All my builds are relatively cheap but this one for sure required a very heavy investment because i REALLY wanted to push it to the very end-game. And i did.
I came up with an idea for future guides though, where i will have a kind of a table with information on how is this build peforming for aoe/ bosses / easy to gear for / etc. I did similar thing in my early video guides
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Editado por útlima vez por Angry_Roleplayer en 3 ene. 2020 8:34:22
little question ...
what u think about "double damage while foccused"?
"
Charlieezed escribió:
little question ...
what u think about "double damage while foccused"?

It's very strong if you have no problems using it
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Anyone had the luck of obtaining the new Awakaned gems? Especially the CoH one. Seems really strong.
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
For the love of gold please help me. I can't do methaporhs or bosses on t14+ not to mention conquerors level 4 are insane to beat for me right now. What im doing wrong.
"
For the love of gold please help me. I can't do methaporhs or bosses on t14+ not to mention conquerors level 4 are insane to beat for me right now. What im doing wrong.
Man u dont have abyss jewel's, u need this cause boots give u boost when u have more abyss, armor too, buy good elemental stygian vise, swap rings for eleemntal damage to attakcs or smth like that,
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/TC+Toxic/characters

Any tips on what to do next?

I feel like my damage is lacking a bit.

I play on console so it's extremely difficult to find/search the trading board for updates.

I have been able to acquire a 2 abyssal socket tombfist and bubonic trail, but most of my resists come from my gloves and boots, so if I upgrade to these uniques, I'm going to have to find a way to gather a lot more resistances.

How are you res capping? I'm looking at the pob and it's only 47%, 49%, 3%. Also would you just lose wrath if you can't get the aul amulet?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional