[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
mafia0103 escribió:
So what is the recommended way to go by getting skills in the Slayer ascendancy? Don't see it on the guide

It's under the "Path of building" section.
"
Antsatee escribió:
Any ideas for cluster jewels?

wondering the same
need help kinda struggling
"
mafia0103 escribió:
So what is the recommended way to go by getting skills in the Slayer ascendancy? Don't see it on the guide

Welp, u didn't check well :P

Ascendancy order: Headsman->Bane of Legends->Overwhelm->Impact.
"
Draxtoss escribió:

Change your scaeva to 3G, ditch the added fire damage it does nothing, change abyssus to starkonja's you're way too squishy for that,

Sockets:

Change Scaeva to 3 green, ditch added fire damage it's useless

Change boots to 4 red, put war banner in there (You don't want it on your weapon it'll deactivate every time you swap), replace vulnerability with punishment

Change gloves to 1 green 3 red, put faster attacks in there

Change maim on chest to fortify, you already have maim it's not doing anything

Add a golem

Add a vaal haste, vaal grace, or vaal molten shell

Possibly add immortal call to codt setup or endurance charge on stun to leap slam

Items:

Abyssus > Starkonja's, you're too squishy

Change dex on armour to life, use a jewel or skill point for dex
Add a craft to your amulet

Change belt of the deceiver to a rare belt with 130+ life and resists, if you still don't have dex put it on the belt

Change agony knot for another ring with life and resists, also phys damage if possible. This is another place you can put dex if needed

Use Invictus as weapon swap for rampage activation (1c)

Save up for belly of the beast and try and 5L it yourself

Flasks should have bleed and freeze immunity, life-diamond-lion's roar, the other 2 are personal pref.

Tips:

Dual wield is bugged, if you see your block change is base, swap weapons and it should go back to normal. You should see a massive damage jump too. You must swap weapons every time you go into a map if it is bugged.

Hold control to access your second skill menu, this is for things like auras, vaal auras, and golems

Don't sleep on vaal skills, popping them can turn a boss fight from 1 minute to 5 seconds

Summary

This should add a decent amount of damage to your build or at least break even, but with immensely increased tankiness.
"
nappy450 escribió:
Here's my gear so far. I have about 10 ex of liquidity i can spend right now. Where would the currency best be served? -15 chest? a high end foil? paradoxica? Fossil crafted helm?

My main gripe is having a hard time with bosses, feel like a lawn mower the whole map and get to boss and get one shotted. I understand dodge stuff, get good etc... but is there something im missing?

I'll also attach my PoB to see tree and whatever else is needed. I just crafted a cluster jewel with 3 notables (including deep cuts), 12% dual wield dmg 8 passives, ive moved stuff around to get it to fit, pob says it increases my dmg by 800k but i dont really feel it.

POB: https://pastebin.com/yNJxciUZ

Thanks!

Get vaal molten shell

Ditch ichimonji for scaeva and get empower, might need to get rid of precision as well

You could also get 2 decent foils

Your jewel in your belt and your boot enchants add no damage, you don’t have element damage

Get berserk spell, how are you using rage and not berserk?!

Cyclone enchant for starkonja's is pretty cheap now

Invictus in weapon swap for rampage

Don't forget duals are bugged, if you don't weapon swap in new locations, you won't have any block change or dual wield benefits

Get a golem, get punishment

Optional: Vaal haste and grace
"
FaceVSPalm escribió:
"
Draxtoss escribió:

Change your scaeva to 3G, ditch the added fire damage it does nothing, change abyssus to starkonja's you're way too squishy for that,

Sockets:

Change boots to 4 red, put war banner in there (You don't want it on your weapon it'll deactivate every time you swap), replace vulnerability with punishment

Add a golem

Possibly add immortal call to codt setup or endurance charge on stun to leap slam

Items:

Change belt of the deceiver to a rare belt with 130+ life and resists, if you still don't have dex put it on the belt

Change agony knot for another ring with life and resists, also phys damage if possible. This is another place you can put dex if needed

Flasks should have bleed and freeze immunity, life-diamond-lion's roar, the other 2 are personal pref.

Tips:

Dual wield is bugged, if you see your block change is base, swap weapons and it should go back to normal. You should see a massive damage jump too. You must swap weapons every time you go into a map if it is bugged.

Hold control to access your second skill menu, this is for things like auras, vaal auras, and golems

Don't sleep on vaal skills, popping them can turn a boss fight from 1 minute to 5 seconds

Summary

This should add a decent amount of damage to your build or at least break even, but with immensely increased tankiness.

thx a lot vro
"
FaceVSPalm escribió:
"
nappy450 escribió:
Here's my gear so far. I have about 10 ex of liquidity i can spend right now. Where would the currency best be served? -15 chest? a high end foil? paradoxica? Fossil crafted helm?

My main gripe is having a hard time with bosses, feel like a lawn mower the whole map and get to boss and get one shotted. I understand dodge stuff, get good etc... but is there something im missing?

I'll also attach my PoB to see tree and whatever else is needed. I just crafted a cluster jewel with 3 notables (including deep cuts), 12% dual wield dmg 8 passives, ive moved stuff around to get it to fit, pob says it increases my dmg by 800k but i dont really feel it.

POB: https://pastebin.com/yNJxciUZ

Thanks!

Get vaal molten shell

Ditch ichimonji for scaeva and get empower, might need to get rid of precision as well

You could also get 2 decent foils

Your jewel in your belt and your boot enchants add no damage, you don’t have element damage

Get berserk spell, how are you using rage and not berserk?!

Cyclone enchant for starkonja's is pretty cheap now

Invictus in weapon swap for rampage

Don't forget duals are bugged, if you don't weapon swap in new locations, you won't have any block change or dual wield benefits

Get a golem, get punishment

Optional: Vaal haste and grace

I appreciate the Feedback,

A) According to POB, i lose about 200K dps incl impale switching from ichimonji to scaeva, average dmg goes up however, should i be more concerned average?

B) Where would you place Empower?

C) When copying over foils from trade website to POB dmg seems to go down unless they are 9-10 exalts. Was looking at dps including impale but based on a), maybe i shouldnt be too concerned with that number and more on average dmg

D) abyss jewel in belt was for onslaught, 20% IAS was more dmg than other rolls i was seeing on jewels thats why its there. If my reasoning is wrong ill look to change that. Enchant on boots was when running cruel lab just slapped whatever and kept going.

E) I lack alot of INT, thats why i ditched Infused channelling and dont have a golem. Guide recommended rage so i went with that. If i do go for berserk what would you replace? melee phys?

F) i do have sinvicta as weap swap, sorry didnt link it. Punishment would be a manually casted aura i assume? would you link it to anything?

G) because of lack of int, i cant lvl CWDT too high, and a lvl 10 molten shell has like 400 dmg which seemed lackluster, so i switched to Immortal call.

H) Cyclone dmg and attack speed are 9 EX or so
Editado por útlima vez por nappy450 en 20 mar. 2020 14:04:13
"
Draxtoss escribió:
"
FaceVSPalm escribió:
"
Draxtoss escribió:

Sockets:

Add a golem

Items:

Tips:

Summary

thx a lot vro

NP! GL out there
Can someone take a look at my gear/skills and tell me why I have problems surviving? I know my flasks are bad (next money goes to flask), but it feels like I am not leeching enough?!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional