[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
wotad escribió:
Would this be a good first Cylone build??

Personally using it as a league starter, haven't played a ton but it's scaling well, leveling was smooth, and outside of the pre-patch delirium mirrors I'm not dying to anything. Also, the damage is insane.
"
FaceVSPalm escribió:
"
wotad escribió:
Would this be a good first Cylone build??

Personally using it as a league starter, haven't played a ton but it's scaling well, leveling was smooth, and outside of the pre-patch delirium mirrors I'm not dying to anything. Also, the damage is insane.

Okay maybe ill give it a ago I got a tab and goldrim.
"
A) The main thing for off hand scaeva is the +8% block chance and if you have 3 green sockets, some nice crit multi, this should help with the boss encounters a bit. Alternatively, you could get empower and stay with your current weapons, that would allow you to slot in a higher level precision for even more damage.

B) empower-banner-pride-blood and sand

C) I think basing it on impale damage is fine, since bosses are where you're having the most trouble there should be adequate time to ramp it up on them. For the time being a foil probably isn't worth the price, but consider the extra attack speed can ramp up impales faster and increase leap slam speed.

D) That makes sense, I would switch jewel for a onslaught/intelligence/life version. This will allow you to level some int skills once more hopefully.

E) Berserk is a separate spell, so you can put it in any red slot. Upon activation it consumes rage per second and adds a massive amount of damage (20% more attack speed, 20% more damage) and reduces damage taken by 20%. Honestly once you pop this with your current damage bosses will probably melt in half the time.

F) Punishment is a physical damage curse, it's a higher damage version of vulnerability. You can replace vuln with it.

G) Yea the lack of int is a tough one, you're probably better off with immortal call in that case, getting int/onslaught/life on your belt jewel might help you level your int gems once more

H) My bad, I was looking at the lesser enchant, it's about 80C but only 20% inc damage which I guess is decent

I've changed items around, to get more int, to level molten shell and get infused channelling which adds dmg reduction as well as front loaded dmg.

Got to the first sirus fight at 20 watchstones and got absolutely spanked. All of his attacks are pretty much 1 hit, red lightning bolts when hes in the air, laser, balls in the corridor (2 hits). It's pretty disheartening to be honest.
Editado por útlima vez por nappy450 en 20 mar. 2020 16:43:11
"
nappy450 escribió:
"
A) The main thing for off hand scaeva is the +8% block chance and if you have 3 green sockets, some nice crit multi, this should help with the boss encounters a bit. Alternatively, you could get empower and stay with your current weapons, that would allow you to slot in a higher level precision for even more damage.

B) empower-banner-pride-blood and sand

C) I think basing it on impale damage is fine, since bosses are where you're having the most trouble there should be adequate time to ramp it up on them. For the time being a foil probably isn't worth the price, but consider the extra attack speed can ramp up impales faster and increase leap slam speed.

D) That makes sense, I would switch jewel for a onslaught/intelligence/life version. This will allow you to level some int skills once more hopefully.

E) Berserk is a separate spell, so you can put it in any red slot. Upon activation it consumes rage per second and adds a massive amount of damage (20% more attack speed, 20% more damage) and reduces damage taken by 20%. Honestly once you pop this with your current damage bosses will probably melt in half the time.

F) Punishment is a physical damage curse, it's a higher damage version of vulnerability. You can replace vuln with it.

G) Yea the lack of int is a tough one, you're probably better off with immortal call in that case, getting int/onslaught/life on your belt jewel might help you level your int gems once more

H) My bad, I was looking at the lesser enchant, it's about 80C but only 20% inc damage which I guess is decent

I've changed items around, to get more int, to level molten shell and get infused channelling which adds dmg reduction as well as front loaded dmg.

Got to the first sirus fight at 20 watchstones and got absolutely spanked. All of his attacks are pretty much 1 hit, red lightning bolts when hes in the air, laser, balls in the corridor (2 hits). It's pretty disheartening to be honest.

Brutal! The build is looking good though, I hear everyone is getting one shot by him so it's not just you, seems to be quite the difficult fight with very unavoidable attacks and such
what should I use for the new cluster jewels? any plan to update guide to include them?
Good question about clusters,I`m always interested in it,seems like good boost for a hero but don`t really know whats the best option and which shkills I shound`t learn to collect point for jewels
Editado por útlima vez por Raxiio en 26 ago. 2022 5:07:59
I do plan on updating cluster jewels quite soon. We have access to 2 jewel clusters and my idea atm is to get as many Deep Cut notables as possible and potentially get some life nodes aswell. Dodge/Elusive etc would be nice aswell.

Do keep in mind that the more Deep Cut's we get the stronger Champion alternative becomes since he scales very well with Impale stacks. It would be slower for mapping for sure but the DPS would be there for the nastier content such as Simulacrum.
Is this jewel any good? help me out guys https://imgur.com/a/e5ZOd3s
Very nice build guide you got here. I´ve been having loads of fun with it and it was a breeze until i hit high tier red maps (tier 14+). I still destroy everything (damage wise) so that is fine, but i am quite squishy and being one shot by a lot of things (i m res capped of course and got 5,5 k life). Can you suggest any improvements to fix that that doesn´t cost several exalts?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional