[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Manking1337 escribió:
Can someone take a look at my gear/skills and tell me why I have problems surviving? I know my flasks are bad (next money goes to flask), but it feels like I am not leeching enough?!

There isn't huge leech in the build. But i don't see blood rage in your gems. that will give you an additional 1.2% of phys dmg leeched as life.
"
nappy450 escribió:
"
FaceVSPalm escribió:
"
nappy450 escribió:
Here's my gear so far. I have about 10 ex of liquidity i can spend right now. Where would the currency best be served? -15 chest? a high end foil? paradoxica? Fossil crafted helm?

My main gripe is having a hard time with bosses, feel like a lawn mower the whole map and get to boss and get one shotted. I understand dodge stuff, get good etc... but is there something im missing?

I'll also attach my PoB to see tree and whatever else is needed. I just crafted a cluster jewel with 3 notables (including deep cuts), 12% dual wield dmg 8 passives, ive moved stuff around to get it to fit, pob says it increases my dmg by 800k but i dont really feel it.

POB: https://pastebin.com/yNJxciUZ

Thanks!

Get vaal molten shell

Ditch ichimonji for scaeva and get empower, might need to get rid of precision as well

You could also get 2 decent foils

Your jewel in your belt and your boot enchants add no damage, you don’t have element damage

Get berserk spell, how are you using rage and not berserk?!

Cyclone enchant for starkonja's is pretty cheap now

Invictus in weapon swap for rampage

Don't forget duals are bugged, if you don't weapon swap in new locations, you won't have any block change or dual wield benefits

Get a golem, get punishment

Optional: Vaal haste and grace

I appreciate the Feedback,

A) According to POB, i lose about 200K dps incl impale switching from ichimonji to scaeva, average dmg goes up however, should i be more concerned average?

B) Where would you place Empower?

C) When copying over foils from trade website to POB dmg seems to go down unless they are 9-10 exalts. Was looking at dps including impale but based on a), maybe i shouldnt be too concerned with that number and more on average dmg

D) abyss jewel in belt was for onslaught, 20% IAS was more dmg than other rolls i was seeing on jewels thats why its there. If my reasoning is wrong ill look to change that. Enchant on boots was when running cruel lab just slapped whatever and kept going.

E) I lack alot of INT, thats why i ditched Infused channelling and dont have a golem. Guide recommended rage so i went with that. If i do go for berserk what would you replace? melee phys?

F) i do have sinvicta as weap swap, sorry didnt link it. Punishment would be a manually casted aura i assume? would you link it to anything?

G) because of lack of int, i cant lvl CWDT too high, and a lvl 10 molten shell has like 400 dmg which seemed lackluster, so i switched to Immortal call.

H) Cyclone dmg and attack speed are 9 EX or so

A) The main thing for off hand scaeva is the +8% block chance and if you have 3 green sockets, some nice crit multi, this should help with the boss encounters a bit. Alternatively, you could get empower and stay with your current weapons, that would allow you to slot in a higher level precision for even more damage.

B) empower-banner-pride-blood and sand

C) I think basing it on impale damage is fine, since bosses are where you're having the most trouble there should be adequate time to ramp it up on them. For the time being a foil probably isn't worth the price, but consider the extra attack speed can ramp up impales faster and increase leap slam speed.

D) That makes sense, I would switch jewel for a onslaught/intelligence/life version. This will allow you to level some int skills once more hopefully.

E) Berserk is a separate spell, so you can put it in any red slot. Upon activation it consumes rage per second and adds a massive amount of damage (20% more attack speed, 20% more damage) and reduces damage taken by 20%. Honestly once you pop this with your current damage bosses will probably melt in half the time.

F) Punishment is a physical damage curse, it's a higher damage version of vulnerability. You can replace vuln with it.

G) Yea the lack of int is a tough one, you're probably better off with immortal call in that case, getting int/onslaught/life on your belt jewel might help you level your int gems once more

H) My bad, I was looking at the lesser enchant, it's about 80C but only 20% inc damage which I guess is decent
can anyone explain to me how this is possible?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/eRXRpnYIL

a guy is selling a bunch of mirrored chest items for under 200c? how does that happen?
"
Manking1337 escribió:
Can someone take a look at my gear/skills and tell me why I have problems surviving? I know my flasks are bad (next money goes to flask), but it feels like I am not leeching enough?!

Once you get a diamond flask, swap one of those quicksilvers for an onslaught, and one of those life for a basalt you should survive a lot better. The extra damage will boost your leech very heavily. Taking less damage is better than leeching more life.

Also, you could throw a vaal grace in there for when things get crazy, or swap scaeva to off hand for more block since you already have a 6L damage should be plenty
"
supafiya1989 escribió:

a guy is selling a bunch of mirrored chest items for under 200c? how does that happen?

Not using a mirror but just cloned drops and luck. I think theres a prophecy and strongbox for that iirc
"
FaceVSPalm escribió:
"
supafiya1989 escribió:

Not using a mirror but just cloned drops and luck. I think theres a prophecy and strongbox for that iirc

those items can't drop

unless double influence and fossil mods and white sockets can appear on drops somehow that I am unaware of?
Editado por útlima vez por supafiya1989 en 20 mar. 2020 15:08:16
Those mirrored chests are produced with Fractured fossils, essentially rerolling the item first in addition to making a mirrored version of it aswell.

Depends how you look at it but it is essentially soft duping.

Mind you that you cannot change Mirrored items in any way so Its a sort of scam for players who dont know that.
"
Dex2644 escribió:
Those mirrored chests are produced with Fractured fossils, essentially rerolling the item first in addition to making a mirrored version of it aswell.

Depends how you look at it but it is essentially soft duping.

Mind you that you cannot change Mirrored items in any way so Its a sort of scam for players who dont know that.

ohh thanks! i didn't know that existed
"
NightLander1 escribió:
"
Victtorius escribió:
Hello :) So I have been playing since league start. Leveling was painfully slow. But now I'm blazing through T16 :) Of course investment is needed, but I like that this build has possibly unlimited cap, there is always something to improve on.

Here's my current gear:

My dps in tooltip in hideout is 338k, it's only flasks, totem and stage 7 cyclone. In PoB after enabling every possible buff for mapping, with shaper DPS it's little under 3 millions. Quite awesome :)

Delirium is incredibly deadly though, but without % extra damage and/or - max res it's manageable to kill everything, boss included. I'm getting around 5/6 rewards in T14+. Tried 3 delirium orbs on T15, I wasn't able to finish any encounter there :/ So don't do that for now, it's possibly bugged and GGG will surely nerf the scaling there...

Still didn't touch Simulacrum, will probably wait until I reach even more DPS and more life.

Conquerors and Guardians are easy, but you have to dodge, you're not playing a tank!

Here's my POB https://pastebin.com/Yj8Wd78H

Why you dont have deep cuts in PoB? :D

I have, passives aren't automatically selected in pob when using cluster jewels for some reason.
Would this be a good first Cylone build??

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional