[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

So if we want a chest with - mana to attacks, AND + % crit chance to attacks - we would need a warlord base, roll it, and then use a hunter's exalt and pray?

The way I understand - using an influenced exalt adds the influence from one item to another. So if I get a warlord base, hunter's exalt, and then scour the item, the resulting white base would still have warlord and hunter influence? Is that correct?
"
wentza escribió:
So if we want a chest with - mana to attacks, AND + % crit chance to attacks - we would need a warlord base, roll it, and then use a hunter's exalt and pray?

The way I understand - using an influenced exalt adds the influence from one item to another. So if I get a warlord base, hunter's exalt, and then scour the item, the resulting white base would still have warlord and hunter influence? Is that correct?

You cannot use influenced exalted orbs on items with influence already on them.

The way to do this is to have 2 separate chest pieces, 1 Warlord chest with minus mana cost and 1 Hunter chest with attack crit. You then use an Awakener orb to combine the 2 items and it will guarantee those 2 mods in addition to rerolling the rest of the item.
"
Victtorius escribió:
Hello :) So I have been playing since league start. Leveling was painfully slow. But now I'm blazing through T16 :) Of course investment is needed, but I like that this build has possibly unlimited cap, there is always something to improve on.

Here's my current gear:

My dps in tooltip in hideout is 338k, it's only flasks, totem and stage 7 cyclone. In PoB after enabling every possible buff for mapping, with shaper DPS it's little under 3 millions. Quite awesome :)

Delirium is incredibly deadly though, but without % extra damage and/or - max res it's manageable to kill everything, boss included. I'm getting around 5/6 rewards in T14+. Tried 3 delirium orbs on T15, I wasn't able to finish any encounter there :/ So don't do that for now, it's possibly bugged and GGG will surely nerf the scaling there...

Still didn't touch Simulacrum, will probably wait until I reach even more DPS and more life.

Conquerors and Guardians are easy, but you have to dodge, you're not playing a tank!

Here's my POB https://pastebin.com/Yj8Wd78H

Why you dont have deep cuts in PoB? :D
Hey Guys , i have a question to craft a Fancy Foil

i Buyed a lvl 83 warlord base i hope its correct

which fossils do i need to craft it,

ty guys

be safe at home.
Here's my gear so far. I have about 10 ex of liquidity i can spend right now. Where would the currency best be served? -15 chest? a high end foil? paradoxica? Fossil crafted helm?

My main gripe is having a hard time with bosses, feel like a lawn mower the whole map and get to boss and get one shotted. I understand dodge stuff, get good etc... but is there something im missing?

I'll also attach my PoB to see tree and whatever else is needed. I just crafted a cluster jewel with 3 notables (including deep cuts), 12% dual wield dmg 8 passives, ive moved stuff around to get it to fit, pob says it increases my dmg by 800k but i dont really feel it.

POB: https://pastebin.com/yNJxciUZ

Thanks!
"
KingOfTheSky escribió:
noob at this game, what do I do with the extra skill points after completing the your skill tree?

you'll never have extra skill points in the tree. where are you seeing the skill points stop, in PoB? Check the drop down button on the bottom left hand corner of the screen, the points go up to 121
This guide has been insanely helpful, though one question i do have is is the "#% increased impale effect" something I should utilize on a weapon or do the attack speed and physical damage modifiers just scale better?
"
Loupargent97 escribió:
This guide has been insanely helpful, though one question i do have is is the "#% increased impale effect" something I should utilize on a weapon or do the attack speed and physical damage modifiers just scale better?

It's a beneficial mod for sure but ye on the weapons you only want local stats that buff the weapon itself such as physical damage and attack speed. We dont need crit chance on it either since we have 7.5% base crit to weapons via Slayer.
So what is the recommended way to go by getting skills in the Slayer ascendancy? Don't see it on the guide
Any ideas for cluster jewels?
Editado por útlima vez por Antsatee en 20 mar. 2020 2:56:04

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional