[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
lDETROYl escribió:
"
_Nektre_ escribió:
Spoiler
For everyone that are asking about cluster jewels, I'm using those:

Large: 9 passive skills (preferably 8 but for me it's saving one skill point rn)
10% attack damage @ small passives
Deep cuts
Smite the weak
Jewel socket
Medium: 4 passive skills (this one was hard to roll, took some chaoses for me in alts etc)
12% channeling damage @ small passives
Hex breaker
Precise focus
Small: 2 passive skills
4% max life @ small passives
Fettle

Try to craft them with alts, augmentation and regals. You transmute, alt until u hit passive/jewel, agument for second passive/jewel, regal for second passive/jewel. If You don't hit what u want then scour and start over. Use poedb.tw for checking which cluster jewels have best chance to roll passives You desire. Also I'm playing champion but it shouldn't matter in terms of cluster jewels, although I saved 4 points on tree because of master of metal.

If dps sucks for someone, weapon swap on start of every instance.

I guess i can try to help OP in answering some of the questions, but don't count on me too much.

What is your bandits choice and what map tiers you've done with this setup and how is your damage feeling there? I want to switch to champion and your jewel setup, but i am worrying about DPS.

DPS is just fine, only one lacking thing is AOE for clearing. Right now I'm struggling with dropping higher tier maps, just unlucky this league but I believe right now i would be able to clear t16 with no problem, besides getting oneshotted of course. First I went for Alira, and when I was able to work around resistances I changed it for 2 skill points. Jewel setup that I listed doubles my dps in PoB. I wouldn't worry about dps or survi in champion vs slayer debate, only AoE will feel bad. Also last patch fixed problem with nodes that were supposed add incr damage while you have fortify (on tree and on champion asc), so before that dps was just stupid, right now I randomly got 64% increased attack damage and it's even more ridiculous.
Editado por útlima vez por _Nektre_ en 19 mar. 2020 4:53:58
Hi I'm liking this build but I am really not smart when it comes to crafting, can you put in a crafting section in the guide? just basic steps to make each piece? the ones I'm really confused about is the ones with influence.. incursion item is the most confusing because I thought the mod disappears when you alt spam to get the other mods you need?

so this is just a suggestion, a basic crafting guide would help out tremendously.
"
supafiya1989 escribió:
Hi I'm liking this build but I am really not smart when it comes to crafting, can you put in a crafting section in the guide? just basic steps to make each piece? the ones I'm really confused about is the ones with influence.. incursion item is the most confusing because I thought the mod disappears when you alt spam to get the other mods you need?

so this is just a suggestion, a basic crafting guide would help out tremendously.

That is definitely something I'd like to do when I have time for it.

To answer your question though I use https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php for the purpose of checking ilvl, wether it's prefix or suffix etc.

So in this case for the chest piece we need a Warlord influenced chest with atleast ilvl 85 for the mod "Socketed Attacks have -15 to Total Mana Cost"

After you get the chest you need to fossil craft it using Serrated and/or Lucent fossil to get the mod.

When it comes to Incursion mods, no you cannot reroll the item via alterations/chaos orbs because you will lose the mod and you cant get it back.

noob at this game, what do I do with the extra skill points after completing the your skill tree?
"
Dex2644 escribió:
"
supafiya1989 escribió:

To answer your question though I use https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php for the purpose of checking ilvl, wether it's prefix or suffix etc.

So in this case for the chest piece we need a Warlord influenced chest with atleast ilvl 85 for the mod "Socketed Attacks have -15 to Total Mana Cost"

After you get the chest you need to fossil craft it using Serrated and/or Lucent fossil to get the mod.

When it comes to Incursion mods, no you cannot reroll the item via alterations/chaos orbs because you will lose the mod and you cant get it back.

thanks for the help but I still don't understand your example? why do we need to fossil craft it? fossil crafting has changed this season and it's got me messed up. the warlord already have the -15 mana mod you can get so why do we need fossil? and on the website, its showing I can get nothing from delve fossil using those. what am I missing? :\
"
supafiya1989 escribió:
"
Dex2644 escribió:
"
supafiya1989 escribió:

thanks for the help but I still don't understand your example? why do we need to fossil craft it? fossil crafting has changed this season and it's got me messed up. the warlord already have the -15 mana mod you can get so why do we need fossil? and on the website, its showing I can get nothing from delve fossil using those. what am I missing? :\

I believe the cease is that with fossil it is easier to roll the mod than with alternation spam because fossils give you limited pool of mods you can roll on the item
can someone check my char and tell me what i need to change
Is there any way to see the skill tree for us puny mortals that don't have pc/windows/pob?
I feel like i'm blind. In the PoB, it is showing life leech/onn hit rate is 1031. I'm not seeing where the life leech is coming from in the tree, or on any items.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Nvm, I am blind. Found it :D
Editado por útlima vez por Stickerr7 en 19 mar. 2020 16:39:39
Hello :) So I have been playing since league start. Leveling was painfully slow. But now I'm blazing through T16 :) Of course investment is needed, but I like that this build has possibly unlimited cap, there is always something to improve on.

Here's my current gear:

My dps in tooltip in hideout is 338k, it's only flasks, totem and stage 7 cyclone. In PoB after enabling every possible buff for mapping, with shaper DPS it's little under 3 millions. Quite awesome :)

Delirium is incredibly deadly though, but without % extra damage and/or - max res it's manageable to kill everything, boss included. I'm getting around 5/6 rewards in T14+. Tried 3 delirium orbs on T15, I wasn't able to finish any encounter there :/ So don't do that for now, it's possibly bugged and GGG will surely nerf the scaling there...

Still didn't touch Simulacrum, will probably wait until I reach even more DPS and more life.

Conquerors and Guardians are easy, but you have to dodge, you're not playing a tank!

Here's my POB https://pastebin.com/Yj8Wd78H

Editado por útlima vez por Victtorius en 19 mar. 2020 16:52:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional