[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

changing some things in this build.
1. I def. go for Rage in the 6-link - the movement speed is too good to pass
2. I take immortal call with enduring cry in my CWDT setup instead of molten shell. We don't really stack armor, why would i take molten shell?
3. I don't take vaal ancestral warchief, just normal warchief, but i add vaal haste. again, it just makes us quicker and the dps isn't worse imo
4. very minor passive tree changes.

i really like the guide regardless, it's hard for me to find something i acutally like.
"
what are you guys annointing to your ammy?

Curious.

Either BladeDancer or Blade Master

BladeDancer is cheaper.
I've been having a blast with this build this league. I made minor tweaks that arent really noteable, just what I had to work with by being cheap.

Here's my gear right now. Level 86, able to spin straight through maps up to t13 (just havent found maps above t13)

"

As you can tell, besides the weapons this gear is not good at all. This build will destroy the end-game whenever I finish upgrading gear.

EDIT: Heres a video of me doing a juicey t9 as a quick demonstration of how this build shreds through most yellow maps with very little investment. This is very sloppy playing on my end. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHjDxOTvhBg
Editado por útlima vez por Gethaloe en 18 mar. 2020 20:54:52
"
_Nektre_ escribió:
Spoiler
For everyone that are asking about cluster jewels, I'm using those:

Large: 9 passive skills (preferably 8 but for me it's saving one skill point rn)
10% attack damage @ small passives
Deep cuts
Smite the weak
Jewel socket
Medium: 4 passive skills (this one was hard to roll, took some chaoses for me in alts etc)
12% channeling damage @ small passives
Hex breaker
Precise focus
Small: 2 passive skills
4% max life @ small passives
Fettle

Try to craft them with alts, augmentation and regals. You transmute, alt until u hit passive/jewel, agument for second passive/jewel, regal for second passive/jewel. If You don't hit what u want then scour and start over. Use poedb.tw for checking which cluster jewels have best chance to roll passives You desire. Also I'm playing champion but it shouldn't matter in terms of cluster jewels, although I saved 4 points on tree because of master of metal.

If dps sucks for someone, weapon swap on start of every instance.

I guess i can try to help OP in answering some of the questions, but don't count on me too much.

What is your bandits choice and what map tiers you've done with this setup and how is your damage feeling there? I want to switch to champion and your jewel setup, but i am worrying about DPS.
Here is my current setup with this guide, I am running a nice cluster jewel as well. Still debating what to annoint. And working on crafting a warlords i85 foil. Its super stout, obviously thrown together. Plan on min/maxing this build to full extent as my currency rises.

Spoiler
All things Melee~
Editado por útlima vez por Devil320 en 18 mar. 2020 21:38:43
Enduring cry no loner works with a CWDT setup..
All things Melee~
"
EUDiaBoLuS escribió:
changing some things in this build.
1. I def. go for Rage in the 6-link - the movement speed is too good to pass
2. I take immortal call with enduring cry in my CWDT setup instead of molten shell. We don't really stack armor, why would i take molten shell?
3. I don't take vaal ancestral warchief, just normal warchief, but i add vaal haste. again, it just makes us quicker and the dps isn't worse imo
4. very minor passive tree changes.

i really like the guide regardless, it's hard for me to find something i acutally like.

2. cwdt doesnt work with enduring cry. also, you should have enough armor and hp to the point where molten shell will be better off than ic (+ you get vms *OP*)
3. you can take vaal ancestral warchief and vaal haste just saying. the dps difference is rather significant from the vaal vs non vaal version
xddddddddd
Im still leveling. and not reached maps... but Im planning on using 2 Ahns might and pacifism jewel for the 0 frenze max min mode... is it ok with this set up and passive? since its cheap. until I get more to farm end game>? I already bought ahns might and pacifism.... its cheap.
Yup the Ahns Might setup is perfectly fine, theres even a dedicated build similar to mine using them.

We dont stack armour no but because of the nature of this build using a lot of red gems, we are likely to have a lot of armour pieces to form a foundation. In addition to that we are using Lion's Roar flask wich gives a pretty sizable amount of armour, and finally the main reason is that vaal molten shell is really really strong. The additional gems in that link such as CWDT and flame golem are both optional.

Rage doesnt give us any movement speed, thats a Berserker bonus, we only get the flat physical damage from the gem itself wich btw is quite a lot.

As far as anointments are concerned, I would just anoint Blade Dancer and call it a day. It is very cost effective and even gives us slightly more AoE.

For the people wanting to go Champion take Conqueror -> Master of Metal -> Unstoppable Force. For the skill tree itself you might want to avoid some accuracy nodes and just get raw damage instead, otherwise it should be identical.

Any tips on what to upgrade next? -15 armor? paradoxica? fossil crafted helm? I have somewhere around 5.3 k life, 400 pds foil?

My damage seems pretty good, over 1 mil according to POB, but i feel like i have a hard time with bigger bosses. Conquerors 1 shot me, even with 76 all resist and a pretty decent life pool, Leech feels kinda low? any advice from the more experienced folks out there would be greatly appreciated.

Much love!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional