[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Just turned lvl 70 and I'm feeling that I still struggle doing a fair amount of damage. Even in Bloodaqueduct the mobs are not killed instantly.

Playling with a combination of Scaeva and Prismatic Eclipse and my hideout damage shows 16559 DPS.

Am I expecting too much here?

What is your Hideout DPS (just for me as a reference).

I did play a 2H Cyclone Slayer in 3.7 and ended up with 150K Hideout DPS.

Maybe I just need to be more patient as there is a lot of skill points still coming?

Thanks for your advices.

PS: Have done 3/4 labs.
"
Brainkill escribió:
Just turned lvl 70 and I'm feeling that I still struggle doing a fair amount of damage. Even in Bloodaqueduct the mobs are not killed instantly.

Playling with a combination of Scaeva and Prismatic Eclipse and my hideout damage shows 16559 DPS.

Am I expecting too much here?

What is your Hideout DPS (just for me as a reference).

I did play a 2H Cyclone Slayer in 3.7 and ended up with 150K Hideout DPS.

Maybe I just need to be more patient as there is a lot of skill points still coming?

Thanks for your advices.

PS: Have done 3/4 labs.

You don't have weapons in your off slots, that makes me think you are unaware of the dual wield bug that is currently present. everytime you move into a new zone the game bugs out and doesn't recognize we are dual wielding and basically ignores your 2nd weapon, to counter this we swap weapons with X on every zone every boss room and so on. try taking off 1 weapon and putting it back on and see if your tooltip dps goes up.
"
You don't have weapons in your off slots, that makes me think you are unaware of the dual wield bug that is currently present. everytime you move into a new zone the game bugs out and doesn't recognize we are dual wielding and basically ignores your 2nd weapon, to counter this we swap weapons with X on every zone every boss room and so on. try taking off 1 weapon and putting it back on and see if your tooltip dps goes up.

OMG... Thanks! That increased the dps by 70%...
Just reuploaded pastebin link and everything the same, my fault, cheers!
Fun league starter! Clearing content pretty alright, although this season is especially rippy for melee builds..

I found a Soul Taker very early and it helps with reserving auras and I don't need the mana cost reduction to attacks or channeling skills. Any recommendations on changing the tree so I can dual wield axes? Thanks!
finally !
Fixed a bug where dual-wielding non-thrusting one-handed swords didn't count as dual-wielding.
Any cluster jewels you guys using? Vicious skewering/Smite the weak + something maybe?
Large Cluster
8 passives
12% Damage while duel wielding
1 Added passive skill Drive the destruction
1 Added Fuel the Fight
1 Added Smite the Weak

This jewel is in sanely OP - Gives me a stout chunk of DPS and all the leech I need so it lets me drop leech off a few items.
All things Melee~
Large Cluster 10 passive skills
12% physical damage + 5% lightning res
Furious Assault
Iron Breaker
Master the Fundamentals

gives HUGE increases to physical damage, attack speed, all res, and -10% phys reduction against hits
what are you guys annointing to your ammy?

Curious.
All things Melee~

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional