[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Fladmast escribió:
"
allnamesaretaken50 escribió:
"
Fladmast escribió:
New player here - lvl 67 in Act 9 and loving the build.

1. Is dualwielding 2x Ahn's Might (+320 DPS) a terrible choice or allright?
If it's a terrible choice, why?
If allright, for how long and what should next phase be?

2. At what point should I max my resistances? Before doing white maps?

3. Is the ultimate weapon setup: 2x Rare Foils for mapping and 2x Scaevas for bosses?

4. Erva Ergul uses a trick to gain near permanent Adrenalin in his Cyclone guide: https://youtu.be/yXiXlEAB6tw Would this be beneficial to this build?

I really hope you can help me to a better understanding of this build as I love playing it!

1. DW Ahn's might works well but you need to change your build a bit and use pacifism jewel on your tree (there's another guide for Ahn's might slayer which is good).

2. Yes, going into maps without capped resistances will suck hard.

Thanks for heling!

Can you explain to a noob like me why Ahn's Might doesn't suit this build well? I want to understand.

What would be good weapons when starting to run White maps? I have about 15-20 chaos.

To get the full potential of ahn's might you wanna be running with a max frenzy of 0 - to do this you use 2 Ahn's might and a pacifism Jewel on your tree this drops you to a max frenzy stacks of 0.
This build explains it more in depth - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2575392

Very good weapons that will take you a long way are:

You can also use Dual Scaeva i just switched my 2nd weapon to Ichimonji.
*Don't mind the jewels on my Scaeva i'm just leveling those.
"
Isdp escribió:
"
Supersams escribió:
is the fossil crafting still possible for the -15 mana?

Nope.
You need crusader influenced for the -15 mana now iirc.

That its wrong, u don't need a crusader influence, need a chest wardlord influence and then use fossils
"
dom143 escribió:
My char now at lv 89 doing tier 12+ maps with 5k5hp using duo scaeva and 320dps foil so i can tell you a bit :
1. Clear map: Fast (sand stance)
2. Boss: normal boss map take me around 5s, elderslayer boss bit longer around 10-15s depend -
3. Survivability: If you not open mirror (Deli) then you may never die to normal/elite mobs. Have tested with 5x Deli map tier 11 and finished well -deathless but require you to dodge Deli blasts

=>>>>One of the best melee starter build i've played so far

P/s: One more thing, we may have trouble with chaos damage and being 1 shoot sometimes

How is possible u can use Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone, Pride, Precison and Dread Banner without Enlighten?
is ahns might midnight sword good with this build?
"
SubjectZero90 escribió:
"
dom143 escribió:
My char now at lv 89 doing tier 12+ maps with 5k5hp using duo scaeva and 320dps foil so i can tell you a bit :
2. Boss: normal boss map take me around 5s, elderslayer boss bit longer around 10-15s depend -
3. Survivability: If you not open mirror (Deli) then you may never die to normal/elite mobs. Have tested with 5x Deli map tier 11 and finished well -deathless but require you to dodge Deli blasts

P/s: One more thing, we may have trouble with chaos damage and being 1 shoot sometimes

How is possible u can use Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone, Pride, Precison and Dread Banner without Enlighten?

Well, Pride 50%, Flesh 25%, Blood 10%, Dread 10% so total 95% plus Precision 22 mana. I have 781 mana reserved out of total 798 (17 mana is more than enough since i never run out of mana during maps)
"
Archiiii escribió:
"
dom143 escribió:

How you deal with int req for infused chanelling? i see you have low int and gem lvl 19 (req a lot of int)

i have 133 int rn ~80 int from tree and ~40 from gears
got a 6l Warlord chest Ilvl 83... and it wont get that mod :( wasted 2 ex already

does it need to be 85?
Editado por útlima vez por Airrox en 18 mar. 2020 12:39:28
Yes.
So items/gems in PoB and first page differ, which should I use as a basis for my build?
"
esarkgah escribió:
So items/gems in PoB and first page differ, which should I use as a basis for my build?

What is different? I just compared the POB to the gem section and everything is in order.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional