[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Hi all, loving the build. Kind of stuck on the defenses and next upgrades, would appreciate some help.

I just did Sirus on A5 on the second try, still using a lot of portals, can do Tier14 and 15 maps easy, but t16 sometimes still dying to bosses or metaporphs.

Have around 10ex to invest now, what should i do?

Thanks!!! Great build!!!
"
Utharam escribió:

Ok, so...
-Beastcrafted Ahn's Mights (30% quality, average roll) almost double your DPS (28k -> 50k) (investment: 10c per, 5c weapon, 5c beast; 1ex per if buying well rolled)
-Pacifism tops off your hit rating (96% -> 100%)

did that and dps is really better.
so i suppose that +weapon range isn't as important here?
"
humus escribió:
"
Utharam escribió:

Ok, so...
-Beastcrafted Ahn's Mights (30% quality, average roll) almost double your DPS (28k -> 50k) (investment: 10c per, 5c weapon, 5c beast; 1ex per if buying well rolled)
-Pacifism tops off your hit rating (96% -> 100%)

did that and dps is really better.
so i suppose that +weapon range isn't as important here?

Not from what I've experienced. Range might help with clearing legion encounters, but for all other purposes DPS is more important imo

"
Phezika escribió:
"BiS ring multi mod Curse on hit Assassin's Mark, but these can be very expensive."

I bought this ring, but now I will need an add curse, right?

how do i solve this

my build right now is like this

There is an annoint for additional curse [Golden - Golden - Black] but this will cost around 10% of DPS (Fatal Blade annointment is just that good

Jewels

Transcendent Flesh, Watchers eye with intidimade enemies while using pride.
Pacifism.

Question, what would be next to upgrade?

"

There is an annoint for additional curse [Golden - Golden - Black] but this will cost around 10% of DPS (Fatal Blade annointment is just that good

what do you recommend i do? try to fit this add curse or leave it this way?
Editado por útlima vez por Phezika en 22 ene. 2020 11:32:43
"
articai escribió:

Jewels

Transcendent Flesh, Watchers eye with intidimade enemies while using pride.
Pacifism.

Question, what would be next to upgrade?

I swapped +1 Range to 43% Damage while leeching on my gloves, it's more dmg for 1 less cyclone range (1 ex per roll tho).
You didn't link your helmet but if you don't have enchant go for it.
Elder Body armour with -15 Mana Cost, 130+ Life & Attacks have +% Crit Chance. Or if you're really rich the same Elder body but add +1 Socketed Support gems.
Corruption on your belt, I went for % All Res but AS during flask effect is bis.
Recraft amulet for 16% Melee damage. Warlord Amulet can have +1 Physical gems also, its a really small upgrade.

Awekened 20% Brutality & Melee Physical support. 21/23% Impale. 21/20% Cyclone (you don't really need 23% but level 21 makes it better).

Watcher's Eye with Impale last 2 more hits while using Pride is bis but expensive.

Edit : Your ahn's might could be better. Try to go for 25% Crit on both with high damage roll.
Editado por útlima vez por Ziotoxe en 22 ene. 2020 16:31:10

Looking for some helping as I'm kind of in a rut damage wise, seems like after hitting the 100k dps mark i'm really struggling to break past it and i see a lot of people here are 300k+ so maybe there are some things I'm just missing?

Using watchers eye with intimidate while using pride, pacifism and tempered flesh (is transcendant flesh really worth the 1.5 exalts??)

I just hit level 20 on all my gems about an hour ago and I want them to be 20% quality, but if i do the recipe to set them back to level 1 doesn't my dps tank to like that of a level 30 until they level back up??
Be brave and Vaal your gems.

Also to the guy above, you should follow the build closer with your gear.
Editado por útlima vez por DatWizardSleeve en 22 ene. 2020 18:22:07
"
DatWizardSleeve escribió:

Like specifically how? I was pretty much copying what he was using for his gear in in the post, at least I thought?

For the record I've got about 400c to spend to make some improvements
Editado por útlima vez por tomford808 en 22 ene. 2020 18:25:04
"
tomford808 escribió:
"
DatWizardSleeve escribió:

Like specifically how? I was pretty much copying what he was using for his gear in in the post, at least I thought?

For the record I've got about 400c to spend to make some improvements

Belt/boots, gloves and helmet. You're also not using all the gems suggested in the build, for some reason using 2 gems in 3 sockets on your boots.
Editado por útlima vez por DatWizardSleeve en 22 ene. 2020 18:38:33

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional