[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
DatWizardSleeve escribió:
"
tomford808 escribió:
"
DatWizardSleeve escribió:
Be brave and Vaal your gems.

Also to the guy above, you should follow the build closer with your gear.

Like specifically how? I was pretty much copying what he was using for his gear in in the post, at least I thought?

For the record I've got about 400c to spend to make some improvements

Belt/boots, gloves and helmet. You're also not using all the gems suggested in the build, for some reason using 2 gems in 3 sockets on your boots.

I thought devotos was a good damage alternative if I could find the resists elsewhere, as it says It’s a good alternative in the guide. I’m only missing phys damage on the gloves too.. and they are super expensive to get with the right resists. The gems I will work on, thank you for the reply

Hey this is my Build but i do like no dmg can someone help me im really lost ... ty
why exactly are we spending money on -6 mana cost of skills on rings?

What exactly is using mana that makes this important?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
GeraltvonRiva88 escribió:

Hey this is my Build but i do like no dmg can someone help me im really lost ... ty

Use Perseverance belt, it will give you onslaught which increases movement and attack speed by 20%.

You only need one Praxis ring, use a rare ring in the other slot with life, resists, and damage if you can afford it (crit chance, flat physical dmg to attacks, attack speed, etc).

Your amulet is not good. Use one with life, crit multiplier, attributes if needed, resists if needed, crit chance if you can afford it.

Boots need 30% move speed, life, resists.

All your rare items should have 50-80 life minimum, the more the better.
Get Warding and Grounding suffixes on your flasks to protect you from curses and shocks.

To increase damage further:
When you find a decent amulet, anoint it with Fatal Blade.
Get a Experimenter's Diamond Flask of the Order. This suffix is crafted, you'll need to find a crafting service, or just buy one for 25c or so.
Buy Ahn's Mights with higher damage rolls. You can do a live search while filtering for dps, someone always sells high rolls for 3c or less.
"
TriniGamer escribió:

Cyclone, and every other skill. Because we reserve nearly all of our mana (you'll have ~12 unreserved mana if you follow the OP's build), and we have no investment in mana regen or leech, you won't have enough mana to continuously spam cyclone or cast high cost skills like Blood Rage (16 mana at lvl 20) and Leap Slam.

The -6 mana cost on rings can no longer be crafted in the current version (you ca still find the mod on rare jewelry but it's very expensive), so now the best way is the -15 mana cost mod on chest, which is a delve mod, combined with blood magic support for Leap Slam and Blood Rage.

"
Phezika escribió:
"

There is an annoint for additional curse [Golden - Golden - Black] but this will cost around 10% of DPS (Fatal Blade annointment is just that good

what do you recommend i do? try to fit this add curse or leave it this way?

I'd say leave it.

I compared the changes given by Fatal Blade with the changes given by lvl 12 Assassin's Mark (brute-forced it by plopping the curse into CWDT setup in PoB, might be wrong approach, tell me if so) and Fatal Blade gives greater DPS increase than Assassin's Mark by 20%. (compared it against my own setup, difference is 90k DPS of Fatal Blade against 75k DPS of Assassin's Mark)

But then again, I don't know if the calculations take Power Charges into account here.

Oil prices are 195c total.

Editado por útlima vez por Utharam en 23 ene. 2020 1:47:53

My Current setup

I finally overcame the hurdle which was leveling up (level 92 atm. Was level 91 for the past 2 weeks or so cause of constant dying) and now I'm looking forward to tackling Awakener 6 (got 4 influences on the map atm).

on my offhands I level up my 20qual cyclone setup.

I just noticed that I should move my Blood Rage into my Blood Magic setup, and move Ancestral Warchief/Faster Attacks somewhere else, into weapon probably (mana cost is 11.5 so I can cast it w/o Blood Magic).

I never use Dash so I could get rid of it, and get something good instead.

What could I support my Blood Rage with, so that Leap Slam would also benefit here? I guess CoC/Cast on Melee Kill, but that would make me take ~100 dps due to constant Blood Rage casts. But then again, less buttons to click. Enhance / Empower are also an option.

Or I'll just leave it as is. Faster Attacks on Leap Slam is good
Editado por útlima vez por Utharam en 23 ene. 2020 2:09:13
"
Utharam escribió:

My Current setup

I finally overcame the hurdle which was leveling up (level 92 atm. Was level 91 for the past 2 weeks or so cause of constant dying) and now I'm looking forward to tackling Awakener 6 (got 4 influences on the map atm).

on my offhands I level up my 20qual cyclone setup.

I just noticed that I should move my Blood Rage into my Blood Magic setup, and move Ancestral Warchief/Faster Attacks somewhere else, into weapon probably (mana cost is 11.5 so I can cast it w/o Blood Magic).

I never use Dash so I could get rid of it, and get something good instead.

What could I support my Blood Rage with, so that Leap Slam would also benefit here? I guess CoC/Cast on Melee Kill, but that would make me take ~100 dps due to constant Blood Rage casts. But then again, less buttons to click. Enhance / Empower are also an option.

Or I'll just leave it as is. Faster Attacks on Leap Slam is good

If you have extra gem slots, you can link Enlighten > Pride > Flesh and Stone > Maim. This will leave you with enough unreserved mana to run Precision lvl 1, which gives you 40% crit chance. It also opens up Precision Watcher's Eye mods, I'm using the Flask Charge on Crit one for utility during boss fights. I don't feel the need for more DPS. Enlighten also gives you enough unreserved mana even using Precision to cast Blood Rage. I removed Blood Magic from Blood Rage to save a gem slot, but no regen maps are annoying since you cannot cast Blood Rage more than once.

I linked Endurance Charge on Melee Stun to Leap Slam, which gives you a reliable way to generate endurance charges for another layer of defense. I also use the Faster Attacks link in Gloves to save another gem slot.

Also, I suggest using Vaal Ancestral Warchief, which doesn't cost mana and gives you alot more DPS.
Editado por útlima vez por Xiaobear6 en 23 ene. 2020 4:18:45
"
Xiaobear6 escribió:
"
TriniGamer escribió:

Cyclone, and every other skill. Because we reserve nearly all of our mana (you'll have ~12 unreserved mana if you follow the OP's build), and we have no investment in mana regen or leech, you won't have enough mana to continuously spam cyclone or cast high cost skills like Blood Rage (16 mana at lvl 20) and Leap Slam.

The -6 mana cost on rings can no longer be crafted in the current version (you ca still find the mod on rare jewelry but it's very expensive), so now the best way is the -15 mana cost mod on chest, which is a delve mod, combined with blood magic support for Leap Slam and Blood Rage.

Hmm I ended up buying 2 rings with -6 mana for 160 Chaos
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
PoB claims that on CWDT Setup Punishment 5 gives more DPS than Vulnerability 5 (81k vs 54k on my setup). Would be nice to test it out.
Also, -% Phys Dmg reduction seems to be a lot nicer bonus than Maim (already provided by Flesh and Stone) and Bleed (DPS too low to even consider)

Also, regarding gem slots to be filled - Cast on Death / Portal == nice QoL improvement :)

(EDIT: 81k vs 54k were numbers with Shaper set as an enemy. When facing normal enemy, numbers are 208k vs 144k + 5k bleed. Still in favor of Punishment)
Editado por útlima vez por Utharam en 23 ene. 2020 6:09:04

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional