[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Honestly I'd just scour orb 'players cannot regen' maps, they're just not worth the hassle.
Hi! Thanks for build, it's fun and easy and helped me get into POE's world:)

I decided to use prismatic eclipse to have better range. Passives are almost the same, I only didn't take vaal pact, because I'm a beginner and my laptop is a senior:)

character is on standard, here's my gear:

Jewels:

12% increased Melee Damage
15% increased Armour
7% increased maximum Life

16% increased Damage with Swords
10% increased Area Damage
Attacks have 3% chance to cause Bleeding
15% increased Bleeding Duration

15% increased Damage with Swords
6% increased Attack Speed with Swords
10% increased Global Accuracy Rating

I wonder what to improve next. Switching for ahns will change a lot?
I like trading, so I can get some exalts quickly.
I'll be grateful for any suggestions.
Hey, so I'm looking for some help. The build itself is amazing. Plays really well but afterall I lack on life and without the Praxis ring I'm useless (not able to spin). Also, I can't have Dread Banner on because I'm on 12 mana then. Please, if someone has a moment, look a this, or even check my Passives Tree and suggest what should I do. (Besides -15 mana on chest and to change the amulet to Allocates Fatal Blade)

"
humus escribió:

I decided to use prismatic eclipse to have better range. Passives are almost the same, I only didn't take vaal pact, because I'm a beginner and my laptop is a senior:)

Jewels:

15% increased Armour

It might not be too conclusive, but I've popped the major changes from your suggestions into PoB (Prismatic Eclipses instead of Ahn's Mights and for example, Transcendent Flesh instead of Pacifism since no need to restrict Frenzy Charges) and DPS dropped by ~60% (~880k -> 350k).

I'd be able to tell more if U unlocked the character window so that I'd be able to import your full build into PoB
Great Build.
I have made some changes to it that i think works better for me.

More damage output and decent defense, Also swapped some gems in order to make it a bit better :)

https://pastebin.com/kz9LiccB
"
zorrock escribió:
Hey, so I'm looking for some help. The build itself is amazing. Plays really well but afterall I lack on life and without the Praxis ring I'm useless (not able to spin). Also, I can't have Dread Banner on because I'm on 12 mana then. Please, if someone has a moment, look a this, or even check my Passives Tree and suggest what should I do. (Besides -15 mana on chest and to change the amulet to Allocates Fatal Blade)

-Cap your resists (missing 8% fire, 2% cold)
-Get better Ahn's Mights (aim at 370+ PDPS. Your current Ahn's have sub 330, and even with 30% beastcraft we're looking at ~350 PDPS) or at least beastcraft them if you've got no currency
-Your amulet is nearly useless (only good roll is life). Catalysts were a waste. Replace it with any amulet with life, crit mods, and maybe some + physical damage
-Get Lion's Roar, and replace your life / basalt flask with it
- If you need life flask, get one which insta-heals you (Seething / Bubbling / Panicked Divine Flask)

EDIT: Also, get your Jewel Sockets (drop life nodes to get them) and plop something nice into them

Those are off the to of my head changes I'd make
Editado por útlima vez por Utharam en 22 ene. 2020 8:24:04
"
Utharam escribió:
"
humus escribió:

Jewels:

15% increased Armour

It might not be too conclusive, but I've popped the major changes from your suggestions into PoB (Prismatic Eclipses instead of Ahn's Mights and for example, Transcendent Flesh instead of Pacifism since no need to restrict Frenzy Charges) and DPS dropped by ~60% (~880k -> 350k).

I'd be able to tell more if U unlocked the character window so that I'd be able to import your full build into PoB

I unlocked it, thanks for help.
"
humus escribió:
"
Utharam escribió:
"
humus escribió:

Jewels:

15% increased Armour

I unlocked it, thanks for help.

Ok, so...
-Beastcrafted Ahn's Mights (30% quality, average roll) almost double your DPS (28k -> 50k) (investment: 10c per, 5c weapon, 5c beast; 1ex per if buying well rolled)
-Pacifism tops off your hit rating (96% -> 100%)
Editado por útlima vez por Utharam en 22 ene. 2020 9:04:40
Does anybody knows what takes priority: The forum guide or the POB?

Amazing write up, but like most guides, there are changes in the pob that are not adressed.

Still awesome build tho, good job.
"BiS ring multi mod Curse on hit Assassin's Mark, but these can be very expensive."

I bought this ring, but now I will need an add curse, right?

how do i solve this

my build right now is like this

Editado por útlima vez por Phezika en 22 ene. 2020 10:20:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional