[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

I dont get the importance of reducing the mana cost modifier on the chest. I dont have any issue maintaining mana with cyclone.

Help me understand?
It helped me stop using the Praxis ring, which let me focus on more important areas, ring based.
Noob question: Is it worth switching to two Oni-Goroshi + Kaom's Heart?
https://pastebin.com/nRypGrcX

What would be the most efficient upgrade? I have around 120 exalt to spend.
"
pinhobfr escribió:
Noob question: Is it worth switching to two Oni-Goroshi + Kaom's Heart?

You cannot use 2 Oni-goroshi. It is a one handed sword that is used in both hands. Says in the description of the item.
I was wondering if it's worth it/possible to follow the dedicated Ancestral Warchief gem setup.

I'm currently using:
3-Link: CWDT>IC>Duration
4-Link: Leap slam>Ancestral Warchief>Faster Attack>Blood Magic
4-Link: Pride, CWDT>Vulnerability>Ice Bomb/Vengence
Pros:
-IC Longer Duration
-Leap and Warchief cost hp

Cons:
-Two CWDT feels like a waste
-Warchief lower damage/no dedicated support

Theorycraft setup:
3-link = CWDT>IC>Vulnerability
4-link = Ancestral Warchief>Multiple Totems>Faster Attack>Brutality
4-link= Pride, Leap slam>Faster Attack>Vengence/Ice Bomb/anything
Pros:
-Dedicated Warchief Support, lots more damage
-IC and Vulnerability on one CWDT

Cons:
-Only able to use Vaal Warchief, Base Warchief costs 22 mana and only 12 mana is unreserved currently
-Need to find a way to use base warchief, maybe #% Reduced mana reserved could work?

Would it be worth it to try do this or should I just keep my current gem set up? Any advice?

Awakener 5 kept bullsh*t one-shotting me, and I barely managed to last until Shaper 2nd teleport (was ded when he was saying the lines).

I know that defenses are the issue, but what can I upgrade here?
My lowest ele resist is lightning (+26% over max). I prefer to have a buffer for Ele Weakness maps, but if I dropped Alira Bonus and Armor + resist nodes (the one where last node gives +1% to max res), I'd have 5 passive points to spend on bonus life or sth like that, and I'd still have +2% over max lightning res.

I've got ~16 exalts total.
Hey guys, bit of a noob question here but could the jewel Inspired Learning be used in this build and if so where could it be placed? cheers.
"
Utharam escribió:
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible

No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible

Awakener 5 kept bullsh*t one-shotting me, and I barely managed to last until Shaper 2nd teleport (was ded when he was saying the lines).

I know that defenses are the issue, but what can I upgrade here?
My lowest ele resist is lightning (+26% over max). I prefer to have a buffer for Ele Weakness maps, but if I dropped Alira Bonus and Armor + resist nodes (the one where last node gives +1% to max res), I'd have 5 passive points to spend on bonus life or sth like that, and I'd still have +2% over max lightning res.

I've got ~16 exalts total.

A Helmet with 9/10% Phys as fire and +1Range/Cyclone enchant
2 Crit Rings
2 Ahns Might with higher Damage
Gloves with Att Speed, add Phys Damage Life and craft +1 unarmed or +20 Damage/Damage during flask, etc

If you try to kill Sirius use a jewell with corrupted blood mod!
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.

I have this nice wepon does someone know if impale works with mirror woriors? And if not how does that efeckt dps?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional