[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

I am really enjoying the build. Switched over from Lacerate Gladiator. I do have an issue though. I went from 6.4k health to around 5.4k with the current setup and although I am not dying, often, I am getting hit pretty hard where I have to run out and wait for the potion and leech to heal me back up. Any ideas? I am clearing T16 without much difficulty but have mainly had easy maps so far to be honest so far.

Im thinking of switching to this build but can i put Atziri's gauntlets and dont pick vaal pact in tree that way i got some regen from time to time
"
ImQubanBee escribió:
I am really enjoying the build. Switched over from Lacerate Gladiator. I do have an issue though. I went from 6.4k health to around 5.4k with the current setup and although I am not dying, often, I am getting hit pretty hard where I have to run out and wait for the potion and leech to heal me back up. Any ideas? I am clearing T16 without much difficulty but have mainly had easy maps so far to be honest so far.

Drop Ice Golem setup for vaal grace + inc duration. Worked wonders for me. Also get some more life, you should easily hit over 6k.
Editado por útlima vez por chaosn en 18 ene. 2020 17:19:15
Guys i have 100ex to invest in this build. What should i get first? Are better paradoxia than ahn's might?
Thanks
Killed Awakener 8, Shaper, Elder. No luck on awakened gem drops any time I've killed him. Having trouble deciding where to go next, have around 8ex to spend.

POB: https://pastebin.com/B7ExQw7i
Done Sirius 5 with very crap gear, love this build so far
^^
"
ImQubanBee escribió:

your atziri flask does nothing for you because of the brutality support. A basalt flask may help with tankyness. You didn't link your amulet but make sure it has an annointment on it.
Editado por útlima vez por SpookyDucks en 19 ene. 2020 6:42:09
So I just got an awakend melee phy damage gem from sirus. It has a 10% chanche to intimedate for 4 sec on hit. If my math is right that means with 10 aps I have a 98.5% (1-0.9^40=0.9852)chance of refresching intimidate. Do you think that I could drop the the watchers eye jewl?
Hey Guys, why i see a lot of people using lv 1 cwdt linked to blood rage(high level) if it doesent work? Isn't it better to use blood magic instead and cast blood rage lv20 manually?
And what you guys think about the bandits: Alira or 2 extra points?
My profile is public, I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional