[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

This is my current gear and ive tried hardest to improve it to its maximum potential and so far its doing gr8,(i Suppose) easily clears almost all t16 maps (No leech and Low recovery hurts but well)

https://pastebin.com/9pyp4eAq

You might wonder whats going on with the POB, Its because i combined Furty's Cyclone build with Ahns might build. I got glorious vanity gave me extra ES around 1400 with 4.9k hp and some good keystones :P.
(Might notice ive lost Both blinding and channeling offensive)
Using Soul tether belt above i switched from Endless hunger to more dps compatible Ascendency, I cant really judge my dps so far cause i was lazy with mapping have yet to fight Awakener. But i did crush uber atziri, Lab etc Easily.
firstly - love the build its so strong with even a 100c budget in total. wich is extremely low.

secondly as a upgrade: ring with warlords mark on hit would be good i think. its not ''that'' expensive either (or craft it) and at 3 charges also gives us 12% resist + 12% phys reduction , so its more defense for probally the cost of the 30% crit , unless we craft it ourselfs (base costs a few chaos orbs as of now) , now we do need a way to keep those charges up at bosses wich is harder.

Hi guys.

Any tips for the Sirus fight? I.e. what to respec and whatnot?
Editado por útlima vez por Pralkarz en 20 ene. 2020 14:00:52
Hello all,

Relatively new player here, only been playing for a few weeks.

My question is, Save Alira or 2 passives in your most honest opinion?

Syn.
"
Pralkarz escribió:
Hi guys.

Any tips for the Sirus fight? I.e. what to respec and whatnot?

Take out Vaal Pact and use a Jewel with corrupted blood mod!
"
Synical7 escribió:
Hello all,

Relatively new player here, only been playing for a few weeks.

My question is, Save Alira or 2 passives in your most honest opinion?

Syn.

Alira good for start, later up to u (keep if hard to come by resistances, respec to kill all once u get resists)
Thanks for the build! Been using it since the start of the league and did about anything. There's a lot of ways to min-max it and reach really high dps even using Ahn's Might.

Sirus fight is annoying at the start but its really easy even at awk 8 if you don't die early by removing Vaal Pact and playing safe. Everything else is easy!

Current gear :
Spoiler

this is my build atm, crafted the boots myself and it feels very solid

gear:
Spoiler

Would anyone be willing to take a quick look at my character and give me anything big im missing?

The -15 chest im not worries about I have no issues keeping the life/mana leech nodes and saving money on the chest
"
GrappIer escribió:
Would anyone be willing to take a quick look at my character and give me anything big im missing?

The -15 chest im not worries about I have no issues keeping the life/mana leech nodes and saving money on the chest

- You don't need Rotgut. Instead, get a normal Quicksilver Flask of Curing to offset Al-Hezmin's mechanics cuz you have low chaos res

- In Dismembering talent wheel, swap Crit Multi node for Crit Chance node, or simply fill out by getting another level

-15 mana cost body armor is a real quality of life improvement, as U can start to stutter with your cyclone once you are not able to leech or regenerate mana for any reason (if u happen to be in a map where u cannot regen, you are toast once u run out of mana. If you can cough up 2ex, get it

-You've got an easy access to a jewel socket (right by the start of the tree). Use it

-Get an upgrade on your gloves. Something with non-crafted life, lightning res, (as, phys dmg on attacks as priority no. 2) and craft range or damage while leeching

Other than that, you are pretty much set imo.

Editado por útlima vez por Utharam en 22 ene. 2020 3:45:59

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional