[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Since the question with mid-/late-game gear-upgrades comes very often:

I dont't have the prices of upgrades memorised and it also depends on your current gear, what the cheapest and most efficient gear upgrade is. the following list is not in any particular order:

- curses (either curse on hit ring, or try to get a cwdt - vulnerability or assassins mark setup. i've seen some people not using any curse at all. eng-game upgrade can also be having a 2nd curse with body armor mod, amulet-corruption or annointment (2x golden tho) for the additional curse (by default can you only apply 1 curse at the same time). i use vulnerability and enfeeble for example. its devensiv and the most dmg, since my crit chance is off the charts. for example am i utilizing high templar gloves with curse on hit and +4 lvl to pride and flesh and stone. good rolled spiked gloves are def better tho. second curse is on an influenced ring).

- Lvl/Quality gems to 21/20 - 20/23 - 21/23 (dont underestimate this - level the gem to 20/0, sell the gem with 1 GCP and you get a lvl 1/20% gem. level to 20/20 and vaal it. some lvl 21 are pretty expensive (melee phys, brutal, impale, etc..) so leveling some in your 2nd weapon-set comes in handy.

- awakened skill gems (melee phys > brutality , quality on those is also a nice dmg boost)

- flasks (curse, freeze and bleed immunity is a must-have, if using bleed immunity on leech ascendancy or a corrupted jewel with bleed immunity, can you drop that one mod from flasks. diamond flask with crit-strike chance craft on it helps a lot early, bottled faith as eng-game upgrade. Personal note: i have a lot of %life reg on my gear and i'm trying to get the "%increased life recovery rate" mod, so Vaal Pact isnt needed anymore. usually i have 2800hp leech per second with vaal pact, without 1400. my base life-reg is 400, with bottled faith >800. having the life recovery rate mod would that change the values to 500 and 1000hp regen per second. and i like having 500/1000 hp regen and 1400 leech over 2800 leech))

- path of the warrior (i've seen some builds skilling the full scion-life wheel before skilling the damage-node on top. don't underestimate the damage it gives, so skill it if you're feeling tanky enough / have enough +max life and %inc life on your gear)

- lvl 1 precision (if possible use this, its free damage. if you have enough gem-slots to EASILY get pride - flesh and stone - enlighten in a link, do it. lvl3 enlighten is often enough and its already very cheap)

- helm enchantment (cyclone attack speed > cyclone damage > dread banner effectiveness)

- enemys have -% phys dmg reduction against your hits - mod (use poedb to find those, some come with influence)

- take % phys dmg as fire damage - mod (tankyness - helm craft possible)

- Stygian Vise & onslaught jewel replacing Perseverance (less damage against bosses without mobs if you get a onslaught on kill jewel. a lot more tankyness, belts have nice damage and flask - mods. check poedb)

- body chest with explosions and/or base crit on attacks (more clear and/or damage)

- boots with tailwind and/or elusive on crit (tailwind is an absurd damage boost, while elusive is a nice defensive quality of life improvement)

- watcher's eye jewel (+2 impale wile using pride is a must have, get this over any other mod, then save up for a jewel with this and another stat. don't get chance to impale - pride mod, we want both impale cluster on the tree, impale support and a dread banner in our set-up, since it also gives effectivness. thats already 100% chance to impale on attacks, adding more to that does nothing and we dont want to drop any of the mentioned above. double damage or attack speed with pride beeing the 2nd best, precision mods can also help a lot if it happens to be in your setup. flask charge on crit - precision is a fun quality of life improvement, especially for the awankener fight)

- +# to melee weapon range / inc aoe (quality of life upgrade for easier mapping, delving, etc. you can easily drop this mod if you have an explosion chest, enough damage to kind-of oneshot everything in fully juiced t16 maps and/or have enough tankiness to not get killed by shotgun-effects (spike-explosion "boars", poison-awakener-guardian-mobs and the famous topless girls))

Some of these upgrades are viable for everybody, some are personal preference! you should evaluate (path of building) before making upgrades on where you want to take the build!

will edit more in, if i missed something

EDIT 1:
added in wep-range

EDIT 2:
added some personal note
spelling

Editado por útlima vez por HGB3st en 16 ene. 2020 12:48:17
Any good tree nodes, lvl 94 and upwards?

My favourit build so far.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
Is Leap Slam a critical part of this build, it always feels so clunky to me and sometimes doesn't work as often as I'd hope.
hellos just a quesiton. how about chaos resistance? -%20 resist dont make you death instantly from random thing ?
Update: Beat my first awakener! Only died once and its coz i ran out of flask charges XD made sure i used the recharging whilst waiting pantheon the next time around.

"
spidii88 escribió:
Hey guys,

Really digging this build but I've just hit a wall in red maps. Getting one shot a little too often and I"m not sure where to start with my gear. If someone can take a look at my profile and help me out, I would really appreciate it! DPS is definitely slowing down too but fine for mapping at the moment. I've only got about 2ex currently.

HGBest made a post a couple pages back to make the build more defensive. I'm personally incorporating things to change in mine.
Does starforge has more damage?
"
MrBarracuda escribió:
Does starforge has more damage?

well that 3ex sword better does
I play a little enough and don’t know all the mechanics, so I have to try everything I can)
can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong and what needs to be fixed?)
Hi,

Build has been going pretty good so far. But now in T12+ maps I am starting to have significant problems with boses. Just atempted 3 Watchstone Baran and he just smashed me. Used all 6 portals and barely got him to ~90%. What should I be focusing on upgrading? I have been saving up for 6-link -15 mana cost chest which seems to run about 3-5ex now with decent stats. Currently sitting on 2ex budget, so maybe there is something I should prioritize?

Resistances are maxed, ~5k armor and ~5k life.

"
Shagy1337 escribió:
Hi,

Build has been going pretty good so far. But now in T12+ maps I am starting to have significant problems with boses. Just atempted 3 Watchstone Baran and he just smashed me. Used all 6 portals and barely got him to ~90%. What should I be focusing on upgrading? I have been saving up for 6-link -15 mana cost chest which seems to run about 3-5ex now with decent stats. Currently sitting on 2ex budget, so maybe there is something I should prioritize?

Resistances are maxed, ~5k armor and ~5k life.

6 link is the main thing,body armor better with 15 mana cost and crit. Also, if you need moree damage, then you need to buy ahns might with 370+ physical DPS.
you need to replace the ancestral Warchief gem with a vaal version, we only use the vaal version on bosses.
Editado por útlima vez por Pitou6 en 18 ene. 2020 0:20:29

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional