[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

I ended up annointing liquidity instead of fatal blade can u guys look at my slayer and tell me if I fucked up?

Hiw am I doing with regards to annointing and items so far?
I fear I wasted money on the rings and I should have instead gone for minus mana cost om the chest
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
GeraltvonRiva88 escribió:

Hey this is my Build but i do like no dmg can someone help me im really lost ... ty

uhhhh your belt says right on it.... deal no physical damage. so thats why your doing absolutely no dmg. get rid of that belt.
"
Utharam escribió:
PoB claims that on CWDT Setup Punishment 5 gives more DPS than Vulnerability 5 (81k vs 54k on my setup). Would be nice to test it out.
Also, -% Phys Dmg reduction seems to be a lot nicer bonus than Maim (already provided by Flesh and Stone) and Bleed (DPS too low to even consider)

Also, regarding gem slots to be filled - Cast on Death / Portal == nice QoL improvement :)

(EDIT: 81k vs 54k were numbers with Shaper set as an enemy. When facing normal enemy, numbers are 208k vs 144k + 5k bleed. Still in favor of Punishment)

OK, so the problem with Punishment is it REQUIRES for me to be hit by the enemy IN MELEE in order to get the buff AFTER the enemy has already been cursed. It happens very rarely, so I hardly get any benefit from it when clearing
Where is the best place to socket the Transcendent Flesh Jewel?

Guys, what should i upgrade next? I have a 378dps sword already in my stash.
Stupid OP has a bunch of outdated gem links he posted on his gear and made me do the wrong thing
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
Utharam escribió:
PoB claims that on CWDT Setup Punishment 5 gives more DPS than Vulnerability 5 (81k vs 54k on my setup). Would be nice to test it out.
Also, -% Phys Dmg reduction seems to be a lot nicer bonus than Maim (already provided by Flesh and Stone) and Bleed (DPS too low to even consider)

Also, regarding gem slots to be filled - Cast on Death / Portal == nice QoL improvement :)

(EDIT: 81k vs 54k were numbers with Shaper set as an enemy. When facing normal enemy, numbers are 208k vs 144k + 5k bleed. Still in favor of Punishment)

When I read this I just realized how interesting seems Punishment gem for this build. Anyone who has more experience with this, can also say his statements?
Ok, so I've changed some things around, in-game I'm res overcap. But 4.5k hp is a pain in the. . .

Is there a way to be tankier in any way ? I just fall on my face on T14 maps :(

This is my take on this build. rocking 70% phys reduction with flasks
all res capped, chaos -30. almost 4.8k hp which isnt an issue for me.
And i didnt sacrifice any damage in the process.
"
zorrock escribió:
Ok, so I've changed some things around, in-game I'm res overcap. But 4.5k hp is a pain in the. . .

Is there a way to be tankier in any way ? I just fall on my face on T14 maps :(

most of your gear is pretty decent, but that helm is really really quite terrible

22 life and very low resists!! buy a better one for 2c or reroll the one you have if you want to keep the lab enchant

also, what level are you? I am at 5950 life at level 94

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional