[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
ShadowMn escribió:
"
Shedlly escribió:
Im doing deadless Sirus/uber elder encounter with this build.
my eq
Spoiler

How are you handling degen, it's giving me a lot of troubles. I usually die trying to manoeuvre storm clouds.

Would you be kind enough to record your next kill and share?

I just noticed you are stacking chaos resistance, can you please tell me how much of a difference chaos resistance makes in Sirius encounter?
Thanks Asramero for the build.

Played since release and have about 3000 hours into the game during the last 6 years, and love trying new builds.
I never gotten past level 90 in older leagues because i only solo and always had trouble substaining high end maps, but this build got me to 92 so that's cool :D, but i think i'm at a standstill here.

Was at 92,6 but Sirius kicked my butt big time.
Can't see how i can beat that guy with my current gear.

Using the older build of your version but without pride since i don't have mana rings for it.

Used my currency to buy items for old build, so can't buy new items just yet for the new items i require.

I tried to respec away from brutal fervour, and into impact,overwhelm to see how that goes.

Probably not going to make it past Sirius, but i will continue to use it as a mapper. Maybe i can find someone who can do a carry on Sirius so i can finish my mapping. Just need to find all the exiles again hehe.

Running tier 16 maps with no problems.
The things that kills me at tier 16 is the metamorphs. life is going do so fast at times i can't react fast enough to use flasks.
I know i should work a bit on my flasks though.

Other than that it's smooth sailing.
And it's nice it easy to use in uber labyrinth with a single vaal respec.
"

I just noticed you are stacking chaos resistance, can you please tell me how much of a difference chaos resistance makes in Sirius encounter?

yeah Sirius without chaos ressistance is very difficult
at this moment i got caped all ress 77/76/76/75 and this make Sirus easy as ... because 90% of his skill is from chaos dmg and combined other elements also i recomend to use pantheon 5% chaos ress
Editado por útlima vez por Shedlly en 3 ene. 2020 8:45:01
I just got my -15 mana cost chest but I only got 12 mana left, only enough to use one Leap and I am not able to use Dash since it cost 16 mana. Any tips?

I'm struggling in tier 7-8 and upwards. Is it because my Ahn's are not fully statted? Or is it something else in my build?
"
Turtlelizard escribió:

I'm struggling in tier 7-8 and upwards. Is it because my Ahn's are not fully statted? Or is it something else in my build?

Hey. Major problem I see is the lack of life rolls on ur jewlery, chest and helmet. Like min of 50 in each will help u a LOT. And if u can try to get flat physical on rings too (cold damage is useless).

Do this first and see how it goes. Atk speed on gloves can help u a lot too.
Editado por útlima vez por IHellBoundI en 3 ene. 2020 10:00:29

So guys i just managed to get tier 10-12 maps and im doing them easly!
this is my current gear and i managed to get abit money to buy new items
i wonder which item should be my next upgrade?

i know im doing fine and dont need any upgrades now but i do want to know which items to aim for because im checking poe trade and trying to find good prices which can change everyday :)

thanks!
Info on pob link actual? Gems in the post and pob are different.
"
Tulle131 escribió:
I just got my -15 mana cost chest but I only got 12 mana left, only enough to use one Leap and I am not able to use Dash since it cost 16 mana. Any tips?

You need to use blood magic gems with them. Page 1 has gem setup instructions
Hey guys,

Do you think it's worth re-rolling and running this Slayer Cyclone build vs Full Physical RT Impale Cyclone Berserker?

I'm currently at a loss as I'm currently at atlas lvl 86 Berserker and I'm not sure if I should go ahead and re roll or not?

This is what I have so far, found out a little bit late on the nerf on -x to total mana cost rings being nerfed and needing to get a -15 to socketed attacks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Keishirou/characters

Appreciate any feedback as I'm a giant noob...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional