[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
Keishirou escribió:
Hey guys,

Do you think it's worth re-rolling and running this Slayer Cyclone build vs Full Physical RT Impale Cyclone Berserker?

I'm currently at a loss as I'm currently at atlas lvl 86 Berserker and I'm not sure if I should go ahead and re roll or not?

This is what I have so far, found out a little bit late on the nerf on -x to total mana cost rings being nerfed and needing to get a -15 to socketed attacks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Keishirou/characters

Appreciate any feedback as I'm a giant noob...

Check out DonTheCrown's 'Hack of All Trades' build. Basically the zerker version of slayer cyclone.
Editado por útlima vez por Vanguard28 en 3 ene. 2020 12:47:50
Hello good day sir! can i ask for your opinion? what do you think would be better, if i had sufficient intelligence, should i go for lightning golem instead of ice golem?
"
Vanguard28 escribió:
"
Keishirou escribió:
Hey guys,

Do you think it's worth re-rolling and running this Slayer Cyclone build vs Full Physical RT Impale Cyclone Berserker?

I'm currently at a loss as I'm currently at atlas lvl 86 Berserker and I'm not sure if I should go ahead and re roll or not?

This is what I have so far, found out a little bit late on the nerf on -x to total mana cost rings being nerfed and needing to get a -15 to socketed attacks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Keishirou/characters

Appreciate any feedback as I'm a giant noob...

Check out DonTheCrown's 'Hack of All Trades' build. Basically the zerker version of slayer cyclone.

Do you have a link? The first hits on google are all not 3.9 metamorph.

Still have a feeling I should re-roll XD...
"
adriansage escribió:
Hello good day sir! can i ask for your opinion? what do you think would be better, if i had sufficient intelligence, should i go for lightning golem instead of ice golem?

Test all the golems in PoB and pick whichever one gives you the most dps. For me it was lightning golem.

I personally went with a level 20 CWDT, level 20 vaal molten shell, level 20 lightning golem link in one of my weapons. I don't like needing to think about casting golems. I just consider it a bonus whenever I have one up.

The biggest thing I can suggest to anybody is not to treat any build as sacred and immutable. Melee builds in particular have a lot of flexibility. Go on to poe.ninja and look to see what other people are doing. Consider what you might want to try working in. Test things in PoB. Consider modifications based on interesting gear you are able to get your hands on.

Your end goal doesn't have to be making a carbon copy of somebody else's character.
Editado por útlima vez por FilthyMonkey en 3 ene. 2020 14:20:23
Hey all - just wanted to say been reading through and found both the guide and all the replies / feedabck super helpful really says a lot for a game when there is such a good community!

I'm pretty new to the whole thing (played once aaaages ago) and had quick qif someone could shed some light on.

I'm trying to beastcraft the 30% qual onto my weapons so have gone and bought the beasts but doesn't seem to have that option on the altar. I'm guessing I've either got the wrong thing or I need to unlock something first any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance
"
twonkz escribió:
Hey all - just wanted to say been reading through and found both the guide and all the replies / feedabck super helpful really says a lot for a game when there is such a good community!

I'm pretty new to the whole thing (played once aaaages ago) and had quick qif someone could shed some light on.

I'm trying to beastcraft the 30% qual onto my weapons so have gone and bought the beasts but doesn't seem to have that option on the altar. I'm guessing I've either got the wrong thing or I need to unlock something first any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

When you walk into the menagerie, did you right-click the beasts you bought? You have to "add" them to your list, having them in your inventory does nothing.
"
Talehon escribió:
"
twonkz escribió:

Thanks in advance

When you walk into the menagerie, did you right-click the beasts you bought? You have to "add" them to your list, having them in your inventory does nothing.

While embarrassingly that did take me a while to figure out I did do that already :)
"
twonkz escribió:
"
Talehon escribió:
"
twonkz escribió:

Thanks in advance

While embarrassingly that did take me a while to figure out I did do that already :)

Bought a second and its all good!
How does this build combat burning without a dousing flask? If I catch on fire between packs I fall over!
Dousing flask? I mean, I've played PoE for years and years. Not once, on this or any other character, have I ever thought to myself "I had better make myself a dousing flask." Sure, some method of anti-bleed, anti-curse, and anti-freeze are all necessities on any build. Anything else though? Highly situational.
Editado por útlima vez por FilthyMonkey en 3 ene. 2020 21:11:16

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional