[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Hi everyone, the build is really great,i managed to kill sirus once out of 3 tries. Now i got some currency but i dont know what to upgrade next?

I got 6k HP and a watchers eye with intimidate. Any suggestions on what to do next?
Hi, I'm new to the game, so I just craft melee weapon and unarmed atk range in 3 of my gear but the range doesn't seem to be affected, am I doing something wrong?

Can someone explain to me what he means with "tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3" when he's writing about "Amulet Anointments".

Thank you.
"
Can someone explain to me what he means with "tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3" when he's writing about "Amulet Anointments".

Thank you.

The best anointments would be the tier 1 anointments and then on down. So, shoot for the tier 1, but settle for less if you don't have the oils.
Not sure if it's been mentioned before but Sinvicta's Mettle is a great weapon to have in your weapon slot. If you use it on the first couple kills of a map and then swap back to your main weapons, you can keep up the Rampage buff. Rampage = more damage and movement speed. Feels real good for cyclone.

So i have taken FilthyMonkey's champion to the next levels i would never have imagined :D Thanks to him for some sweet gear i got!

Here my current ridiculous setup:

Would recommend to swap to dual paradox champion when can effort them. Damage is insane!
I will try that champion version whe I have the currencies.
Which means prolly never ahah !!

But it seems really cool
Can the paradoxica version work without switching ascendancy? I got the swords so im considering trying them out.
"
Adisprox escribió:
Can the paradoxica version work without switching ascendancy? I got the swords so im considering trying them out.

for sure if you can get decent accuracy
Sorry to ask this, but you chose to go "Dazzling Strikes" ... but where does the "blind" come from? which item/skill provides blinded enemies?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional