[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

what are additional good stats on astral plate?

so is that good?
-100% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken
-Regenerate 1% of life per second
-Reflects 42 Physical Damage to Melee -Attackers Attacks have + 1.4% to Critical Strike Chance
Heyo,

I am a new player and I am really enjoying the build. It's super cheap and really great. I love it.
One thing I noticed today though is that the picture with all the skillnodes is saying bandwidth limit exceeded. Could you upload the picture somewhere else please?
Please give me some help, iam having Mana Troubles(I cant use Totem,Leap Slam,and others.) and die always this is my gear:
Spoiler

And this is my flash setup
Spoiler

All my resistances are capped i have 130% of fire resistance,82% of cold resistance and 103% of lightning resistance, -30% of chaos resistance,41% physical damage reduction and iam dying always if anyone can help me i will be very gratefull my charater nick name if anyone wants to see my leveling skill three is XxEraserHeadXx metamorph League level 71 slayer.

Editado por útlima vez por StarDustVendeta en 2 ene. 2020 19:55:46
big shout out to filthy monkey for hooking me up with 10ex which i got some nice little upgrades with!

i ended up crafting this helmet which i am happy with but i am now curious on what is the best new influence orb to slam it with for a new added prefix mod, any opinions? cheers.
"
GnarKelly escribió:
One change I could note is the life flask suffix - if you're using this guide's ascendancy choice, you should be bleed immune while leeching (all the time with overleech) so staunching is unnecessary. I'd go with 'of Grounding'.

I hope that helps a tiny bit

I dont use the builds ascendancy, I swapped out Brutal Fervour for Impact and Overwhelm as suggested at some point by filthymonkey and didnt really look back.

Checking pob though I would gain a little bit of damage so ive been thinking about going back, but trying to replace the int from belt gets annoying if I swap back to a perseverance.
What's the point of the perseverance belt? According to POB, just a run of the mill cheapo Rustic sash (with max life on it) gives me better DPS and total life.

*EDIT* Never mind, I had Frenzy checked in config for POB, when I compare that with frenzy on Rustic sash belt, vs frenzy off w/ Perseverance, it's heavily weighted in Perseverance's favor.
Editado por útlima vez por Huseby en 2 ene. 2020 23:58:16
Hello,

Could author of the post explain why did he change his body armor -15 mana to normal one and rings with - 6 mana ? Im confused right now. With all buffs i have 12 mana left, right now, my praxis gives me -7 mana and cyclone cost only 1, leap slam 4. So, if i change my ring to -15 chest, my leap slam will cost 11 and that sounds uncomfortably.

Is this the reason why you moved to rings ?
Build feels great, melting everything currently. Going to try new boss soon with some gear swaps for chaos res but for normal content I'm destroying it.

I know I still have some smaller upgrades I can do such as my helmet/boots and amulet. But what kind of upgrades should I go for first? I have saved up quite alot of currency and was thinking of picking up a headhunter soon, would that be a good idea? I want to go for my first level 100 this league so headhunter might make that easier? Thanks for the guide
Im doing deadless Sirus/uber elder encounter with this build.
my eq
Spoiler

"
Shedlly escribió:
Im doing deadless Sirus/uber elder encounter with this build.
my eq
Spoiler

How are you handling degen, it's giving me a lot of troubles. I usually die trying to manoeuvre storm clouds.

Would you be kind enough to record your next kill and share?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional