[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

How i get the "Socketed Attacks have -15 to Total Mana Cost" on my Chest?
Or i buy the Astral Plate but what is still important about stats (life, resi ..)
Craft your 6-link chestpiece using celestial justicar cards for a 6-link astral plate. Use serrated + pristine + metallic fossils in a powerful alchemical resonator, put those three fossils in and apply it to the armor. If you do not hit the -15 roll then you need to do the same thing with a chaotic resonator. Repeat until you have the stats you desire.
Editado por útlima vez por Bag_of_Bricks en 1 ene. 2020 17:38:06
Heya! I think I'm getting relatively close to the DPS ceilling for this build, honestly I had tons of fun playing it but I was wondering if there is any way to transition this build into something more than a league starter? Switching the weapons or something like that, unfortunetly I'm too stupid to figure that out on my own so I thought maybe someone here has done that and could guide me
Hey,

I'm wondering how does this build perform in 3.9. Heard lots of stuff about melee being harder, metamorphs can be real strong in t16s...
I have 7 ex to spend now and wondering about playing this build. Looking for something safe and smooth.
"
SpookyBlvck escribió:
Heya! I think I'm getting relatively close to the DPS ceilling for this build, honestly I had tons of fun playing it but I was wondering if there is any way to transition this build into something more than a league starter? Switching the weapons or something like that, unfortunetly I'm too stupid to figure that out on my own so I thought maybe someone here has done that and could guide me

You need some higher DPS Ahn's Mights (look for near-perfect flat phys rolls) and try a shaped ring that curses enemies with Assassin's Mark on hit (any base is fine but Diamond Ring base is the best).
"
Machtkatze escribió:
I'm now in a hard spot regarding the next upgrades.

I guess the next bigger upgrades would be a chest with +critical% to attacks and Cyclone lvl 21 and upgrading the RRG Ahn's might.

Replacing the belt is hard, I found it like that early on and then of course the whole gear gets built around it.

At what point do Paradoxica become better than Ahn's might? They just don't for me, at least in POB even when considering the best rolled ones available (I assume it factors in the double damage correctly).

Do you know how much shaper dps this build is doing (with POB fork)? The herald of purity setup is different for sure.

Thanks for the guide, played the build since day 1. Decided to take a few things from filthymonkey's suggestions earlier (Belt/ascendancy/VMS) having a life flask feels pretty good this league lol

Melting things like a hot knife through butter, havent tried sirius yet but working towards it now.

Upgrades are starting to get expensive and time consuming to find :(
Editado por útlima vez por ChrisBiscuits en 2 ene. 2020 0:52:39
"

Thanks for the guide, played the build since day 1. Decided to take a few things from filthymonkey's suggestions earlier (Belt/ascendancy/VMS) having a life flask feels pretty good this league lol

Melting things like a hot knife through butter, havent tried sirius yet but working towards it now.

Upgrades are starting to get expensive and time consuming to find :(

Damn your gear expansive can you please check my gear and suggest me new upgrades to focus on? I want to know which items to buy next and save money for them
"
Dogework escribió:
"
SpookyBlvck escribió:

You need some higher DPS Ahn's Mights (look for near-perfect flat phys rolls) and try a shaped ring that curses enemies with Assassin's Mark on hit (any base is fine but Diamond Ring base is the best).

If you are willing to experiment a lot and have some currency, You can try dropping Ahn's might and pacifism jewel, and then switch to decently rolled Jewelled foils or 2x 190+ pdps Paradoxica. You can also try going go for fractured iron rings with Herald of Purity aura.

Also a watcher's eye with impale goes a long way with this build.

With few changes to the tree, you can also switch to an elder base 2h with fortify explicit and use rage and close combat or infused channeling instead of fortify and melee physical damage.

Awakened melee physical damage is BIS however.

Possibilities to scale this build are endless once you start thinking about end game, as a league starter this build is super good.
"

One change I could note is the life flask suffix - if you're using this guide's ascendancy choice, you should be bleed immune while leeching (all the time with overleech) so staunching is unnecessary. I'd go with 'of Grounding'.

I hope that helps a tiny bit
Editado por útlima vez por GnarKelly en 2 ene. 2020 8:15:37

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional