[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
Anherus escribió:
"
amadmonkey escribió:
Hey guys! First league. Rarely do spell-based characters in games so very happy to see this build for (from what i've heard/read) a mainly ranged-focused game.

I've been following this guide (and some comments) since i began. Just started map hopping. Wanted to ask for some tips on where to improve. Been lucky to get 2 exalts so i got a pretty decent 6 linked chest. I've yet to cap my resistances but i still have 2 rings yet to be maxed out.

Also have this noob question. Been playing for just a week so please bear with me XD. I think i'm having trouble with my endurance charges becuase i have 0/0. Would like to have endurance before having to attack for additional defense. I constantly see my health bar go down just before the battle goes down. And i feel like my Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support is being wasted because i have no endurance charges. Would like to know some way to get endurance with my current build.

Thanks guys!

Spoiler

You 100% want to cap your resists, it is mandatory for mapping as you'll be dying multiple times a map later on without that. Look to replace Andvarius and Daresso's Salute asap for rares to fill in your resists and get more life.

As for better endurance charge sustain, if you want to you can use Enduring Cry skill gem in order to get them more consistently.

Yup! currently maxed out my ice, and both my fire and lightning lacks around 20% so i think it will be easy. was actually planning on replacing both my rings and placing -6 mana cost (havent got the craft yet tho) for each and leave the necklace. Do you think i'd be better off replacing the necklace too? Still have tons of chaos to spend and i've recently got my third exalt from farming XD

As for the endurance charge, it's not so much as better sustain so much as, the non-existence XD i have 0/0 charges so I think my Endurance Charge on Melee Stun isn't really working because it has no charge to sustain in the first place? do i need at least 1 for it to work? if so where do you think is the best way to get it? reaaally sorry that i'd have to ask this very noob question.

thanks man
"
amadmonkey escribió:

Yup! currently maxed out my ice, and both my fire and lightning lacks around 20% so i think it will be easy. was actually planning on replacing both my rings and placing -6 mana cost (havent got the craft yet tho) for each and leave the necklace. Do you think i'd be better off replacing the necklace too? Still have tons of chaos to spend and i've recently got my third exalt from farming XD

As for the endurance charge, it's not so much as better sustain so much as, the non-existence XD i have 0/0 charges so I think my Endurance Charge on Melee Stun isn't really working because it has no charge to sustain in the first place? do i need at least 1 for it to work? if so where do you think is the best way to get it? reaaally sorry that i'd have to ask this very noob question.

thanks man

I'm not sure if you realize but the Andvarius unique ring is actually lowering all 3 of your resists by -20, not giving you resists. You'd be capped by simply removing that ring if you're that close already.

As for the endurance charges, all 3 types of charges by default have 3 you can gain so you simply need to either Leap Slam into smaller packs of mobs to stun them more often and proc your gem or use Enduring Cry before killing a pack in order to instantly get 3 charges.

Immortal Call which you have linked to CWDT also consumes Endurance Charges too whenever it procs so you may want to swap that for another guard skill if you don't want to be losing them so often through that as well.

You should definitely replace both your necklace and belt for the items the guide recommends as permanent onslaught from the unique belt and life/resists/flat phys/multi on a rare amulet are both extremely good DPS increases for the build.
Editado por útlima vez por Anherus en 31 dic. 2019 15:38:25
"
Hey, I have followed every single item you have, I am currently level 88 and I'm doing max 300k damage, it still feels rly lower than what shows in your videos, can you look up in my characters and give me some advice? Thanks

If you feel your DPS is lacking I'd look to get flat physical damage on your jewelry first, you don't have any on either your rings or amulet. You can also look to beastcraft corrupt both your weapons to 30% quality and also look for relevant Lab enchants on both your helmet and boots.
(Bloodrage AS or Cyclone AS for helmet, Attack + Cast speed on boots)
I have to say I'm both delighted and disappointed with this build.

Delighted because the concept's simple, it is easily taken to T14s with minimal investment, and because I have a particular fondness for seeing my health bar swoop back to full.

Disappointed because there's a crucial point swept under the rug: you can't run 4 auras (crucially, Pride) with no investment in mana (% or flat) or Int (enough for Enlighten 4) before you've crafted -3 to channeling skills on both rings. Even then, you may barely have enough mana for a single Leap Slam, and you should consider using Blood Magic with it; Faster Attacks can go. In other words, using Pride will make this very clunky unless your gear solves your mana problems 100%. It's a shame because this is a self-imposed limit - and not to the build's capabilities per se, but it can be quite annoying to not be able to get out of a tight spot in a pinch - and otherwise there's no stopping it.

Overall though, excellent build, quite capable and very relaxed to play. Love it, like almost everything Cyclone. :-)
Editado por útlima vez por CowProphet en 31 dic. 2019 16:15:07
"
CowProphet escribió:
I have to say I'm both delighted and disappointed with this build.

Delighted because the concept's simple, it is easily taken to T14s with minimal investment, and because I have a particular fondness for seeing my health bar swoop back to full.

Disappointed because there's a crucial point swept under the rug: you can't run 4 auras (crucially, Pride) with no investment in mana (% or flat) or Int (enough for Enlighten 4) before you've crafted -3 to channeling skills on both rings. Even then, you may barely have enough mana for a single Leap Slam, and you should consider using Blood Magic with it; Faster Attacks can go. In other words, using Pride will make this very clunky unless your gear solves your mana problems 100%. It's a shame because this is a self-imposed limit to the build's capabilities, and otherwise there's no stopping it.

Overall though, excellent build, quite capable and very relaxed to play. Love it, like almost everything Cyclone. :-)

Just use Blood Magic for Leap Slam, Blood Rage, and Ancestral Warchief and get a piece of body armor with "socketed attacks have -15 to total mana cost". You'll never use mana again. You can check my build if you need clarification.
"
Anherus escribió:
"
amadmonkey escribió:

thanks man

I'm not sure if you realize but the Andvarius unique ring is actually lowering all 3 of your resists by -20, not giving you resists. You'd be capped by simply removing that ring if you're that close already.

As for the endurance charges, all 3 types of charges by default have 3 you can gain so you simply need to either Leap Slam into smaller packs of mobs to stun them more often and proc your gem or use Enduring Cry before killing a pack in order to instantly get 3 charges.

Immortal Call which you have linked to CWDT also consumes Endurance Charges too whenever it procs so you may want to swap that for another guard skill if you don't want to be losing them so often through that as well.

You should definitely replace both your necklace and belt for the items the guide recommends as permanent onslaught from the unique belt and life/resists/flat phys/multi on a rare amulet are both extremely good DPS increases for the build.

oh god you're right i forgot about the -20% res. So basically replace all my accessories and get capped on res while getting some DPS. I can't see any implicit crit multiplier on the belt tho how can i get those?

removed all my accessories and was left with 11%/48%/45%/-36%. still think its doable.

as for the endurace charge... my bad. what i meant to say was energy shield XDDD
"
JugJugJug escribió:
"
nircc escribió:
hey
can someone explain to me how blood rage work? why we switch weapons when we using it?

thanks.
btw - managed to get a cool 6L chest with a open slot for %life craft but i dont have the option to craft %life yet.. not sure how am i suppose to do it anyway Xd

but now i will try to get some rings with resis+dex

thanks <3

Blood Rage gives you a large amount of attack speed which is really great for this build as the base attack speed on Ahn's Might is fairly slow. It would also give you frenzy charges as you kill monsters, but with the mechanics of Ahn's Might and the pacifism jewel, you are always at zero frenzy charges (and max frenzy charges) to get the buffs from the swords.

The downside to Blood Rage is that it applies a steady life degen to you. Because this build uses Vaal Pact passive node to increase your leeching amount and rate, you have zero life regen, which means you have nothing to counter the degen from Blood Rage.

When you hit 'w' twice to switch weapons and then back quickly, it immediately stops the Blood Rage degen, which is quite necessary at times, or the degen could actually kill you, or at least leave you with very little life left before confronting the next mob or boss. So basically, anytime you finish fighting and wont be attacking again immediately (stopping to grab loot, travelling to another part of the map, putting samples in to create a metamorph, or whatever), hit your weapon swap to stop the degen from killing you.

Thank you !!
Now i understand :)
Do we use blood rage on boss fights aswell?

And btw i got some good trades! And improved my gear alot!! And im doing tier8 easy :)
I'm now in a hard spot regarding the next upgrades.

I guess the next bigger upgrades would be a chest with +critical% to attacks and Cyclone lvl 21 and upgrading the RRG Ahn's might.

Replacing the belt is hard, I found it like that early on and then of course the whole gear gets built around it.

At what point do Paradoxica become better than Ahn's might? They just don't for me, at least in POB even when considering the best rolled ones available (I assume it factors in the double damage correctly).
Paraoxicas probably dumpster your accuracy, since it is all coming from the Ahn's Mights. You need to make that up before they become better. Champion gets 'taunted enemies can't evade', which makes it a non-issue. The flat damage champion has per impale also works very nicely with paradoxicas, since it is doubled.

Really, paradoxicas are more of a champion sword than they are a slayer sword.
Editado por útlima vez por FilthyMonkey en 31 dic. 2019 19:30:26
So I plan to craft my 6-link chestpiece tomorrow morning using a 6 link white astral plate (celestial justicar cards) and serrated + pristine + metallic fossils. Do I just buy a powerful alchemical resonator, put those three fossils in and apply it to the armor and pray? Is there anything else I should do to increase my chances of higher rolls? Thank you for the response!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional