[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
nircc escribió:

hey if im removing the rings i will have mana problems :\ so im not sure which items to buy first and upgrade.. also i have no idea how to make 30% on weapons.. if im planning to remove the paraxis rings i need to first solve my mana issues no?

"
nircc escribió:
Rarity: Rare
Spoiler
Pain Salvation
Sun Plate
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 998 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
Str: 124
--------
Sockets: G-G-R-R-R-R
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
+381 to Armour
+21 to maximum Life
+39% to Fire Resistance
+39% to Cold Resistance
+82 to maximum Life (crafted)
--------
Note: ~price 1 exa

should i buy this for 1 exa and craft more resis?

Yes, you'll either want to get -15 mana cost chest piece or -mana cost to chanelling skills craft on rare rings, if you don't have access or can't afford these just yet then keep your Praxis rings for now.

Aim for the 6-Link chest piece first as it'll be your single biggest upgrade from a 4-Link you currently have.
Once you've gotten that, you can look to craft or buy either of the -mana items in order to then upgrade to rare rings.

For the 30% on weapons, you can visit your menagerie after either finding or buying the beast "Craicic Vassal". This will allow you to put your Ahn's Might swords into the altar and corrupt them (Makes them unchangeable after) whilst giving them 30% quality which is a nice DPS increase on them.

As for the chest piece, it is nice but you may be able to find something of similar-ish price range with mods such as -mana cost which would help a lot.
They can be found here if you want to look through them: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/EV20ZLS5
Editado por útlima vez por Anherus en 31 dic. 2019 8:21:30
"
Anherus escribió:
"
nircc escribió:

hey if im removing the rings i will have mana problems :\ so im not sure which items to buy first and upgrade.. also i have no idea how to make 30% on weapons.. if im planning to remove the paraxis rings i need to first solve my mana issues no?

Yes, you'll either want to get -15 mana cost chest piece or -mana cost to chanelling skills craft on rare rings, if you don't have access or can't afford these just yet then keep your Praxis rings for now.

Aim for the 6-Link chest piece first as it'll be your single biggest upgrade from a 4-Link you currently have.
Once you've gotten that, you can look to craft or buy either of the -mana items in order to then upgrade to rare rings.

For the 30% on weapons, you can visit your menagerie after either finding or buying the beast "Craicic Vassal". This will allow you to put your Ahn's Might swords into the altar and corrupt them (Makes them unchangeable after) whilst giving them 30% quality which is a nice DPS increase on them.

Thanks for the reply
right now i have 2 exalted and 70 chaos i can spend
i really dont know which body armor stats should i get and which ones worth the price
if i get a one without resists i will lose alot of my resis so im not sure which one to buy in terms of stats..
i dont mind looking for rings with -3 cost but is it worth the money? -6 cost in total solve mana issues?

and regarding the beast-lets say i buy this item for 7 chaos how i use it? i just put it on the altar with on of my swords thats it?
"
nircc escribió:

Thanks for the reply
i really dont know which body armor stats should i get and which ones worth the price
if i get a one without resists i will lose alot of my resis so im not sure which one to buy in terms of stats..
i dont mind looking for rings with -3 cost but is it worth the money? -6 cost in total solve mana issues?

and regarding the beast-lets say i buy this item for 7 chaos how i use it? i just put it on the altar with on of my swords thats it?

For the beast crafting, if you were to buy it then you simply right click the orb with the beast in, this will add it to your menagerie and give you the recipe required to craft it.

Afterwards just place one of your weapons into the altar, select the 30% craft and then fight the beasts which spawn in the arena, after killing them all the craft will be complete.
(You might want a spare weapon since you do need to fight them to do these crafting methods and one of your swords will be in the altar to craft it.)

I also edited my previous post to show what type of chests you'd ideally want, resists can be gotten on any other piece though or crafted onto the chest afterwards if it has an open suffix and no currently crafted mod.
"
Anherus escribió:
"
nircc escribió:

Thanks for the reply

For the beast crafting, if you were to buy it then you simply right click the orb with the beast in, this will add it to your menagerie and give you the recipe required to craft it.

Afterwards just place one of your weapons into the altar, select the 30% craft and then fight the beasts which spawn in the arena, after killing them all the craft will be complete.
(You might want a spare weapon since you do need to fight them to do these crafting methods and one of your swords will be in the altar to craft it.)

I also edited my previous post to show what type of chests you'd ideally want, resists can be gotten on any other piece though or crafted onto the chest afterwards if it has an open suffix and no currently crafted mod.

thanks for the help
i will try the 30% on weapons
for the body armor - if i buy a 6link with blue gems and i use chromatic orb to change the color will it destroy the links aswell?
if not- i need to find 4 red 2 green right?

update-got both weapons to 30% - each one costed 7-8 chaos :) thanks
Editado por útlima vez por nircc en 31 dic. 2019 8:46:35
Hi, i have a question. But why cwdt with immortal call and other skills in the guide doesn't work in synergy?
"
nircc escribió:

thanks for the help
i will try the 30% on weapons
for the body armor - if i buy a 6link with blue gems and i use chromatic orb to change the color will it destroy the links aswell?
if not- i need to find 4 red 2 green right?

update-got both weapons to 30% - each one costed 7-8 chaos :) thanks

Chromatics will simply recolour the sockets, it won't effect the amount of sockets or how they're linked.

Ideally you'd want a strength or strength+dexterity base too as that'll make it easier to colour for your cyclone setup that mainly requires reds.

You can use this helpful lil tool to see how easy it'll be to colour an item with chromatics, simply put the amount of sockets and what attributes the chest requires along with the colours you want to obtain.

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
@TheBloodyTrail
"
TheBloodyTrail escribió:
Question: My Vulnerability doesnt proc off my cast when damage taken support, is this supposed to be a skill that does or?

Sorry im kinda new to PoE.
Don't level it higher than stated in the guide.

@thegreatestviz
"
thegreatestviz escribió:
This is so much better than arc witch imo. I am smoothly sailing in yellow maps for now. Any recommendations would be nice. Thank you OP for the build its pretty good this league

Thank you for the kind words and glad you enjoyed the build! My only recommendation is, get Lion's Roar.

@Dulahey
"
Dulahey escribió:
Loving the build. I had saved up 10 ex, and just spent it earlier today. I'm absolutely melting T16.
Thanks for the love and good job on the build!

@orin2005
"
orin2005 escribió:
Hey!

First of all, LOVE the build guide. Thank you so much for creating a guide that is so comprehensive.

Sorry if it has been asked already, but I did not see the answer if it was. You mention to grab the watcher's eye with attacks intimidate enemies for 4 seconds. When I look up in the wiki for intimidate, it says that enemies take 10% increased attack damage. My main question is why shouldn't I grab a watcher's eye that grants 49% increased attack physical damage? Seems like a huge difference but I can't find anywhere how the intimidate one is better. For some reason I also cannot get the PoB to display the correct damage with it.

Thanks again!
Hey! Intimidate increases damage taken by enemies - this with other effect like Maim support, Flesh and Stone on Blood Stance act as more damage multiplier. Keyword here is not increases attack damage, but taken.

@JugJugJug
"
JugJugJug escribió:
Doing this build as my second character of the league. It's really great so far at lvl 83. I made some modifications to the gem links in honor of Metamorph league.

Put in a 4 link of:

Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Vaal Double Strike - Brutality - Melee Phys

When I do a metamorph, I hit the go button, then while it's spawning i drop a warchief, 2x vaal warchiefs, and 2x vaal double strikers, then leap onto the boss and spin. It adds some serious extra single target dps and is also great for helping to clean up all the adds.

I'm also using an abyssus helm that dropped for my league starter necro with near perfect mods. the damage is insane, and i'm quite surprised at how tanky I still am. (only done up to around t13 maps so far) I do have a high armor and life helm I can swap to if I start to feel squishy in higher content.

Anyway, thanks for a great build.
I see that you like to live dangerously, I like it. Vaal Double Strike is great addition for bursting bosses, but I didn't use it to minimize micromanaging button. Good job on the build!

@SukMyDingHo
"
SukMyDingHo escribió:
Any recommendations on what to replace -mana cost on rings after you obtain -15 mana cost on body? currently have flat phys, resists, crit chance and life on both. Thanks in advance !!
@Skaydaniel
"
Skaydaniel escribió:

What should I improve now? I think my profile is open
ty 4 the build :D
@nircc
"
nircc escribió:

hey can you please guide me on which item to buy now?
i'm new ingame and doing tier 5 easly and i love the build
i managed to get abit chaos/exalted and i dont want to spend them in a bad way so please help me improve :)

thanks and love the build!
Check out Gear Explanation and PAQ no 11. @nircc, since you are new - read thoroughly- the answer you looking for is in the guide. I even linked video guide to purchase upgrades by LiftingNerdBro.

@Dezilf
"
Dezilf escribió:
Hi, i have a question. But why cwdt with immortal call and other skills in the guide doesn't work in synergy?
Hi, I too have a question. Can you elaborate "cwdt with immortal call and other skills in the guide doesn't work in synergy?". If you are not sure what the skill does, please the gem description.

__________________________________________________________________________________

To Anherus and FilthyMonkey, thanks for sharing your feedback, insight and help to other players, I really appreciate it. To everyone else using the guide, thanks for all the love and I hope you had great time in Metamorph. Happy New Year to all of you, may rng bless you in 2020!
Cheers.

"
Dezilf escribió:

What do you mean by this?

CWDT+Immortal call+Inc Dur is it's own 3Link setup, as long as you've kept the CWDT and Immortal Call low enough level that they can proc, they work well together to stop potential one shots which is great for the build.
Thanks for the build! I've been cruising through t15+ maps with basically no problems.
I should have enough currency now to get the set of cards that grants a 6-link astral plate, as well as enough to buy multiple serrated fossils. How should I craft the chest plate item for optimal stats for this build? I have never really spent time crafting items in the past and would like to learn. Thank you all for the help.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional