[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
TheBloodyTrail escribió:
Question: My Vulnerability doesnt proc off my cast when damage taken support, is this supposed to be a skill that does or?

Sorry im kinda new to PoE.

Your profile isn't public, so I can't see what you are doing. Regardless, your problem is probably that you overleveled your vulnerability. CWDT can only trigger spells below a certain level. If you keep your CWDT level low it will trigger on low amounts of damage, but it can only trigger low level spells. For example, a gem level 1 CWDT can trigger spells level 38 or below. That would limit you to using a gem level 5 vulnerability at the most.

There are ways around that limitation, but they require more sockets. An old classic is to link CWDT (low level), ball lightning (low level), curse on hit (high level), curse (high level). The CWDT will trigger ball lightning, which will then apply a high level curse as it hits enemies.
Editado por útlima vez por FilthyMonkey en 30 dic. 2019 1:53:02
"
FilthyMonkey escribió:
Cheers all. Its been fun. I've done everything I wanted to do for the league, so I am calling it quits. I handed out stacks of exalts to people from this thread with public profiles that I found online in the last couple hours. I am going to hand off my gear to juju666 next time I see him online, as he has been pretty devoted to switching over to my character setup. I think he will be able to use it well.

My final PoB can be found here.
https://pastebin.com/ttAWd7Qp

I suggest opening it with the path of building fork, which can do impale calculations. It still doesn't calculate the 9% increased physical damage from the helmet affix, so it is actually a bit more than this.
https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

How very kind of you, i'll prolly switch over to your build once I get some Exalts, been busy past 2 weeks. Looks solid, cheers
This is so much better than arc witch imo. I am smoothly sailing in yellow maps for now. Any recommendations would be nice. Thank you OP for the build its pretty good this league

Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
pampecik escribió:
Hey guys!

Build is great and I have a ton of damage but I am feeling like I am getting one-shotted by everything. I got like 310 death and it's super hard to progress through T16 maps for more watchstones. If I don't dodge everything perfectly on even map bosses I am done. Could someone perhaps help me? My profile is public you can check it out.

You're missing a lot of potential life on a few key pieces of gear, I'd look into upgrading them asap to try help with your survivability, you may also be rolling your maps too rippy so potentially look into that.

Spoiler

1) Rare amulet with good life + DPS stats such as crit multi, flat phys.
2) Jewels with % Life rolls on them, look for ones with 1-2 DPS rolls and also % life.
3) Fix your flasks since you're having issues surviving, Basalt flask and regular Sulphur flask with different suffixes. (Remove shock, chill etc)
4) Generally look for higher life rolls on all your gear, upgrade them as you can.
Editado por útlima vez por Anherus en 30 dic. 2019 8:02:55

My gear now and i have to i actually have 100% of the time Onslaught active
Editado por útlima vez por Blueshock1995 en 30 dic. 2019 8:40:03
"
FilthyMonkey escribió:
I've got something similar.

I think the real fun is going to be in trying to get a crusader influence 3% phys explode astral plate with the -15 mana cost. I actually tried to craft one a few times, with no success. That explode mod is ridiculously rare. The fact that it counts as a caster mod makes it nearly impossible to roll while using a serrated fossil as well.

I feel like the only way it is going to happen by fossil crafting an uninfluenced base with an open prefix, slamming a crusader's exalted orb, and hoping you hit explode. When you miss, sell newly influenced crusader base, go back, and try again.

Can i use enlighten lv3 ?
Any recommendations on what to replace -mana cost on rings after you obtain -15 mana cost on body? currently have flat phys, resists, crit chance and life on both. Thanks in advance !!
How people link their items here? I want to post my gear and ask for help on which item to improve and buy
I'm new and doing tier 5 maps easy and love this build
So I'm currently lvl 93, resistances capped (-30% chaos), 5K HP, 6500 armor.
I feel like I'm doing ok overall. I got kicked in the butt by sirius though lol. I watched videos to learn the mechanics, but I felt that I dealed little damage on the fight. It was awakening lvl 3.
I know the mods on my armor are kinda crappy, I just came back to the game after almost 7 years and tried to craft a bit.
Initially I got the 8% 90 HP mod but I wanted the -15 mana so that's the best I've gotten so far on the chest.

Any recommendations are appreciated!
Editado por útlima vez por kevagain en 30 dic. 2019 19:16:18
Loving the build. I had saved up 10 ex, and just spent it earlier today. I'm absolutely melting T16.
Editado por útlima vez por Dulahey en 30 dic. 2019 22:34:24

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional