[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
EvilDomingo escribió:
image with "@116 Passives Tree" is gone , help pleas i dont know what to lvl next in the tree

lol, it's just under the Passives tree section...

Check it again with eyes wide open.

Just press the button SHOW, aside the "@116 Passives Tree" text
Cheers all. Its been fun. I've done everything I wanted to do for the league, so I am calling it quits. I handed out stacks of exalts to people from this thread with public profiles that I found online in the last couple hours. I am going to hand off my gear to juju666 next time I see him online, as he has been pretty devoted to switching over to my character setup. I think he will be able to use it well.

My final PoB can be found here.
https://pastebin.com/ttAWd7Qp

I suggest opening it with the path of building fork, which can do impale calculations. It still doesn't calculate the 9% increased physical damage from the helmet affix, so it is actually a bit more than this.
https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Editado por útlima vez por FilthyMonkey en 29 dic. 2019 21:37:48
"
FilthyMonkey escribió:
Cheers all. Its been fun. I've done everything I wanted to do for the league, so I am calling it quits. I handed out stacks of exalts to people from this thread with public profiles that I found online in the last couple hours. I am going to hand off my gear to juju666 next time I see him online, as he has been pretty devoted to switching over to my character setup. I think he will be able to use it well.

I suggest opening it with the path of building fork, which can do impale calculations. It still doesn't calculate the 9% increased physical damage from the helmet affix, so it is actually a bit more than this.

Oh man so that's how you found me!
I was wondering how the hell someone just randomly found me to give me 10 exalts.

Thank you so much,
This is my first league i've been playing seriously and actually gotten characters to lvl 90+

Currency has been a bit of a issue because i've made loads of dumb buys, crafting mistakes etc.
This will surely help me get further.

I hope you have a great new year.

Thanks again!
"
n3crophagia escribió:
"
EvilDomingo escribió:
image with "@116 Passives Tree" is gone , help pleas i dont know what to lvl next in the tree

lol, it's just under the Passives tree section...

Check it again with eyes wide open.

Just press the button SHOW, aside the "@116 Passives Tree" text

i get "bandwidth limit exceeded" then i pres show
"
FilthyMonkey escribió:

Interesting. I'm at 4.5m at the moment and think I'm stuck and then I found your build.

Just a quick heads-up: Hunter influence on your chest can also give you the critical strike roll. Grab a ilvl 85 astral plate, use Hunter's Exalted Orb and fossil craft to get the mana rolls you need, gg.
I've got something similar.

I think the real fun is going to be in trying to get a crusader influence 3% phys explode astral plate with the -15 mana cost. I actually tried to craft one a few times, with no success. That explode mod is ridiculously rare. The fact that it counts as a caster mod makes it nearly impossible to roll while using a serrated fossil as well.

I feel like the only way it is going to happen by fossil crafting an uninfluenced base with an open prefix, slamming a crusader's exalted orb, and hoping you hit explode. When you miss, sell newly influenced crusader base, go back, and try again.
Editado por útlima vez por FilthyMonkey en 29 dic. 2019 23:55:47
@Izan150
"
Izan150 escribió:
I really like this build! I came from flicker since the game kept bugging and randomly teleportation my back and such and thanks to this build a was able to change my whole game play and progress further with a cheap start!

Once I got to getting mark of the assassin and 6L -15 mana cost and perseverance with %attack Speed think got a little more expensive but well I love it!!

Now I can do all maps and bosses with ease but I am stuck in Sirus... those damn clouds.

PS. I really like how detailed you have been Kuros to you!

Thank you for the feedback and good job on the build. Before you aim for more expensive upgrade you should quality your weapon to 30%, beastcraft cost 7-8c each.

@gvidasc
"
gvidasc escribió:
In the Utility setup, how do I decide between Vengeance and Ice Golem? Also, why is the Ice Golem only limited to level 3?
Try both and see which one you like better? Ice Golem limited to lvl 3 so that it will trigger with Cast When Damage Taken. If you want to level it higher you have to manually cast it and it requires higher mana cost.

@Blueshock1995
"
Blueshock1995 escribió:
Hi in your new gem setup u dont use Vulnerability or any other marks but isnt it possible or better to use a shaper/elder ring with Assainsmark and btw cant i use a Ahnsmight with 15% Chance to gain Onslaught for 4seconds on kill and get a better Belt?
Vulnerability - Added to Utility setup.
Assassin's Mark ring - This is covered in Accessory Explanation.
Ahn's Might corruption - on kill is not reliable as on hit, even at 100% chance

@EvilDomingo
"
EvilDomingo escribió:
I can see it just fine from Firefox, Chrome in my desktop and mobile browser.

Question: My Vulnerability doesnt proc off my cast when damage taken support, is this supposed to be a skill that does or?

Sorry im kinda new to PoE.
Hey guys!

Build is great and I have a ton of damage but I am feeling like I am getting one-shotted by everything. I got like 310 death and it's super hard to progress through T16 maps for more watchstones. If I don't dodge everything perfectly on even map bosses I am done. Could someone perhaps help me? My profile is public you can check it out.
Editado por útlima vez por pampecik en 30 dic. 2019 1:49:32

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional