[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Hey!

First of all, LOVE the build guide. Thank you so much for creating a guide that is so comprehensive.

Sorry if it has been asked already, but I did not see the answer if it was. You mention to grab the watcher's eye with attacks intimidate enemies for 4 seconds. When I look up in the wiki for intimidate, it says that enemies take 10% increased attack damage. My main question is why shouldn't I grab a watcher's eye that grants 49% increased attack physical damage? Seems like a huge difference but I can't find anywhere how the intimidate one is better. For some reason I also cannot get the PoB to display the correct damage with it.

Thanks again!
Doing this build as my second character of the league. It's really great so far at lvl 83. I made some modifications to the gem links in honor of Metamorph league.

Put in a 4 link of:

Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Vaal Double Strike - Brutality - Melee Phys

When I do a metamorph, I hit the go button, then while it's spawning i drop a warchief, 2x vaal warchiefs, and 2x vaal double strikers, then leap onto the boss and spin. It adds some serious extra single target dps and is also great for helping to clean up all the adds.

I'm also using an abyssus helm that dropped for my league starter necro with near perfect mods. the damage is insane, and i'm quite surprised at how tanky I still am. (only done up to around t13 maps so far) I do have a high armor and life helm I can swap to if I start to feel squishy in higher content.

Anyway, thanks for a great build.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.

What should I improve now? I think my profile is open
ty 4 the build :D
"
Damage really really falls of as well as area size.

I think im going to change into starforge version with soultether and aoe ascendancy.

This build is only good till t12 maps

sad

This is totally not my experience. i'm lvl 83 cranking out t13 corrupted maps with up to 140%+ quantity and basically one shotting everything, with map bosses dropping in less than 2 seconds, and metamorphs+adds melting in maybe 3 seconds... A friend with a bow build came into a map to get a boss completion and stayed for the metamorph after the boss and his comment after metamorph disintegrated was "Fuck dude, that was fast!" Sorry it's not working out for you.

hey can you please guide me on which item to buy now?
i'm new ingame and doing tier 5 easly and i love the build
i managed to get abit chaos/exalted and i dont want to spend them in a bad way so please help me improve :)

thanks and love the build!
"
nircc escribió:
Spoiler

i managed to get abit chaos/exalted and i dont want to spend them in a bad way so please help me improve :)

Look into getting a 6-Link chest piece as soon as possible, linked support gems will always be your best source of better DPS for builds.

For cheap options, you could go for a Tabula Rasa which lacks any stats and is purely a 6-Link OR go for a slightly more expensive option, which is to buy a rare item with stats already on it.
(You'll want a rare chest no matter what eventually)

Try to upgrade items whenever possible with higher life rolls, items like your amulet are nice for resistances but completely lack a life roll right now

As for other things, make sure your life flask is always the best it can be which in this case would be a divine life flask with instant health recovery mod.

You'll also want to use alterations + augmentations to craft your other flasks as they help a ton with survival, mods such as removes freeze & chill and bleeding (Till your 3rd ascendancy) preferably as they're the big killers.
Hi been using this build since day one of Metamorph league - love it up to 86 now - though I'm struggling with mana - I know you've already mentioned this earlier on with dropping mana skills for life instead.

For my build would I really just need a -6 mana ring to help bump up my mana skills procs?

"
Anherus escribió:
"
nircc escribió:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Look into getting a 6-Link chest piece as soon as possible, linked support gems will always be your best source of better DPS for builds.

For cheap options, you could go for a Tabula Rasa which lacks any stats and is purely a 6-Link OR go for a slightly more expensive option, which is to buy a rare item with stats already on it.

Try to upgrade items whenever possible with higher life rolls, items like your amulet are nice for resistances but completely lack a life roll right now

As for other things, make sure your life flask is always the best it can be which in this case would be a divine life flask with instant health recovery mod.

You'll also want to use alterations + augmentations to craft your other flasks as they help a ton with survival, mods such as removes freeze & chill and bleeding (Till your 3rd ascendancy) preferably as they're the big killers.
Spoiler

In addition to the good suggestions above, you should also use beast crafting to make your swords 30% quality which will give you a good boost to damage, and although the praxis rings solve all your mana problems, they have zero life, zero stats, and zero resists.

You really need rare rings with life/dex/resists and make sure they have an open prefix so you can craft 'channeling skills have -3 to total mana cost' If you can afford some that also have flat physical damage to attacks, that will also be a large damage boost.

For your amulet, look for a lot of dex, life, and global critical strike multiplier. Remember you need to hit 155 dexterity to level your blood rage gem to lvl 20. Get an open prefix on the amulet, and you can craft 'non-channeling skills have -9 to total mana cost' or another channeling skills mana reduction if you prefer that.

And I absolutely second the suggestion for a 6 link chest. You can get a 6 link rare chest with life and some resists for very cheap now. Just did a quick search for non-corrupted rare 6 link chests with armor or armor/evasion, and zero energy shield, with at least 100 flat life and at least 50 total resists, and they start at 40c.

Good luck!

"
JugJugJug escribió:
"
Anherus escribió:
"
nircc escribió:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

In addition to the good suggestions above, you should also use beast crafting to make your swords 30% quality which will give you a good boost to damage, and although the praxis rings solve all your mana problems, they have zero life, zero stats, and zero resists.

You really need rare rings with life/dex/resists and make sure they have an open prefix so you can craft 'channeling skills have -3 to total mana cost' If you can afford some that also have flat physical damage to attacks, that will also be a large damage boost.

For your amulet, look for a lot of dex, life, and global critical strike multiplier. Remember you need to hit 155 dexterity to level your blood rage gem to lvl 20. Get an open prefix on the amulet, and you can craft 'non-channeling skills have -9 to total mana cost' or another channeling skills mana reduction if you prefer that.

And I absolutely second the suggestion for a 6 link chest. You can get a 6 link rare chest with life and some resists for very cheap now. Just did a quick search for non-corrupted rare 6 link chests with armor or armor/evasion, and zero energy shield, with at least 100 flat life and at least 50 total resists, and they start at 40c.

Good luck!

Spoiler

hey if im removing the rings i will have mana problems :\ so im not sure which items to buy first and upgrade.. also i have no idea how to make 30% on weapons.. if im planning to remove the paraxis rings i need to first solve my mana issues no?
Rarity: Rare
Pain Salvation
Sun Plate
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 998 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
Str: 124
--------
Sockets: G-G-R-R-R-R
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
+381 to Armour
+21 to maximum Life
+39% to Fire Resistance
+39% to Cold Resistance
+82 to maximum Life (crafted)
--------
Note: ~price 1 exa

should i buy this for 1 exa and craft more resis?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional