[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

I would suggest serrated + pristine + metallic. Metallic blocks the phys reflect prefix, which helps to make sure you have an open prefix for the percent life bench craft. It also often adds some lightning resist, which never hurts.
Does quality have an effect on the rolls (like trying to socket/link it)? Or should I just trade in the divination cards and then hit it with serrated, pristine, metallic and cross my fingers?
Hey guys! First league. Rarely do spell-based characters in games so very happy to see this build for (from what i've heard/read) a mainly ranged-focused game.

I've been following this guide (and some comments) since i began. Just started map hopping. Wanted to ask for some tips on where to improve. Been lucky to get 2 exalts so i got a pretty decent 6 linked chest. I've yet to cap my resistances but i still have 2 rings yet to be maxed out.

Also have this noob question. Been playing for just a week so please bear with me XD. I think i'm having trouble with my endurance charges becuase i have 0/0. Would like to have endurance before having to attack for additional defense. I constantly see my health bar go down just before the battle goes down. And i feel like my Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support is being wasted because i have no endurance charges. Would like to know some way to get endurance with my current build.

Thanks guys!

this build has been going pretty well. this isn't my absolute endgame but in a pretty good place now. main objective is getting new higher raw dps ahn's mights, just have to decide what dps to look for and how much to spend. just crafted that assassin's mark shaper ring and saved myself multiple ex for that health / mod!
hey
can someone explain to me how blood rage work? why we switch weapons when we using it?

thanks.
btw - managed to get a cool 6L chest with a open slot for %life craft but i dont have the option to craft %life yet.. not sure how am i suppose to do it anyway Xd

but now i will try to get some rings with resis+dex

thanks <3
"
amadmonkey escribió:
Hey guys! First league. Rarely do spell-based characters in games so very happy to see this build for (from what i've heard/read) a mainly ranged-focused game.

I've been following this guide (and some comments) since i began. Just started map hopping. Wanted to ask for some tips on where to improve. Been lucky to get 2 exalts so i got a pretty decent 6 linked chest. I've yet to cap my resistances but i still have 2 rings yet to be maxed out.

Also have this noob question. Been playing for just a week so please bear with me XD. I think i'm having trouble with my endurance charges becuase i have 0/0. Would like to have endurance before having to attack for additional defense. I constantly see my health bar go down just before the battle goes down. And i feel like my Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support is being wasted because i have no endurance charges. Would like to know some way to get endurance with my current build.

Thanks guys!

Spoiler

You 100% want to cap your resists, it is mandatory for mapping as you'll be dying multiple times a map later on without that. Look to replace Andvarius and Daresso's Salute asap for rares to fill in your resists and get more life.

As for better endurance charge sustain, if you want to you can use Enduring Cry skill gem in order to get them more consistently.
Where would be the best place to dump currency into this build?

Could it easily do all content with the right gear?
"
nircc escribió:
hey
can someone explain to me how blood rage work? why we switch weapons when we using it?

thanks.
btw - managed to get a cool 6L chest with a open slot for %life craft but i dont have the option to craft %life yet.. not sure how am i suppose to do it anyway Xd

but now i will try to get some rings with resis+dex

thanks <3

Blood Rage gives you a large amount of attack speed which is really great for this build as the base attack speed on Ahn's Might is fairly slow. It would also give you frenzy charges as you kill monsters, but with the mechanics of Ahn's Might and the pacifism jewel, you are always at zero frenzy charges (and max frenzy charges) to get the buffs from the swords.

The downside to Blood Rage is that it applies a steady life degen to you. Because this build uses Vaal Pact passive node to increase your leeching amount and rate, you have zero life regen, which means you have nothing to counter the degen from Blood Rage.

When you hit 'w' twice to switch weapons and then back quickly, it immediately stops the Blood Rage degen, which is quite necessary at times, or the degen could actually kill you, or at least leave you with very little life left before confronting the next mob or boss. So basically, anytime you finish fighting and wont be attacking again immediately (stopping to grab loot, travelling to another part of the map, putting samples in to create a metamorph, or whatever), hit your weapon swap to stop the degen from killing you.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
Hey, I have followed every single item you have, I am currently level 88 and I'm doing max 300k damage, it still feels rly lower than what shows in your videos, can you look up in my characters and give me some advice? Thanks
Been having a good time with this build but my Total DPS is still showing really low on POE (around 500k). What should I focus my upgrades on? I know my gloves need an upgrade but is it going to increase my DPS by that much?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional