[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

That sounds right. The -15 mana cost to attacks affix is actually fairly common. It usually doesn't take more than two or three attempts.
"
nircc escribió:
"
JugJugJug escribió:
"
nircc escribió:
hey
can someone explain to me how blood rage work? why we switch weapons when we using it?

thanks.
btw - managed to get a cool 6L chest with a open slot for %life craft but i dont have the option to craft %life yet.. not sure how am i suppose to do it anyway Xd

but now i will try to get some rings with resis+dex

thanks <3

Blood Rage gives you a large amount of attack speed which is really great for this build as the base attack speed on Ahn's Might is fairly slow. It would also give you frenzy charges as you kill monsters, but with the mechanics of Ahn's Might and the pacifism jewel, you are always at zero frenzy charges (and max frenzy charges) to get the buffs from the swords.

The downside to Blood Rage is that it applies a steady life degen to you. Because this build uses Vaal Pact passive node to increase your leeching amount and rate, you have zero life regen, which means you have nothing to counter the degen from Blood Rage.

When you hit 'w' twice to switch weapons and then back quickly, it immediately stops the Blood Rage degen, which is quite necessary at times, or the degen could actually kill you, or at least leave you with very little life left before confronting the next mob or boss. So basically, anytime you finish fighting and wont be attacking again immediately (stopping to grab loot, travelling to another part of the map, putting samples in to create a metamorph, or whatever), hit your weapon swap to stop the degen from killing you.

Thank you !!
Now i understand :)
Do we use blood rage on boss fights aswell?

And btw i got some good trades! And improved my gear alot!! And im doing tier8 easy :)

Yes, use it on bosses for sure. Any time you are actively leeching life, that leech counteracts the degen from Blood Rage and gives you a significant dps boost due to the faster attack speed. After the boss fight, just flip your weapon swap to stop the degen again. BTW, with the Brutal fervor node on your ascendancy, you continue leeching for a while after you've stopped dealing damage, so it gives you a little window of time where the leech continues to protect you from the degen...use that window of time to move from mob to mob or make a quick loot grab and then start leeching again. You'll get a feel for how much time you have, but if you're between mobs or picking up loot be ready to swap weapons if you see your life ball start to go down rapidly. GL!
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.

this is my new gear
1.my chest got an open prefix - what should it be?
2.which gear improvement should be my next goal?
3.should i make the transfer from life flask to the 3000 armor unique flask? seems hard to not have a save ur life button :D
4.does my skill gems the way they should be?
5.what about Jewels? right now im using the one that give's - frenzy charges - should i get another one? i only have 1 jewel in the passive tree and its in use.. so im not sure which ones to get next?

thanks !

What should I focus on next to increase my DPS? My DPS seems to be much lower than what you have in the POB in the OP.
Very fun and VERY reliable build. Super cheap, making it a great league starter at maybe 2 ex for great gear, but can be accomplished with less, but can also be made more powerful with maximizing the stats in the gear.
Overall, I think this has been the BEST cyclone build I've ever played! Thank you!

"
Asramero escribió:
@TheBloodyTrail
"
TheBloodyTrail escribió:
Question: My Vulnerability doesnt proc off my cast when damage taken support, is this supposed to be a skill that does or?

Sorry im kinda new to PoE.
Don't level it higher than stated in the guide.

@thegreatestviz
"
thegreatestviz escribió:
This is so much better than arc witch imo. I am smoothly sailing in yellow maps for now. Any recommendations would be nice. Thank you OP for the build its pretty good this league

Thank you for the kind words and glad you enjoyed the build! My only recommendation is, get Lion's Roar.

@Dulahey
"
Dulahey escribió:
Loving the build. I had saved up 10 ex, and just spent it earlier today. I'm absolutely melting T16.
Thanks for the love and good job on the build!

@orin2005
"
orin2005 escribió:
Hey!

First of all, LOVE the build guide. Thank you so much for creating a guide that is so comprehensive.

Sorry if it has been asked already, but I did not see the answer if it was. You mention to grab the watcher's eye with attacks intimidate enemies for 4 seconds. When I look up in the wiki for intimidate, it says that enemies take 10% increased attack damage. My main question is why shouldn't I grab a watcher's eye that grants 49% increased attack physical damage? Seems like a huge difference but I can't find anywhere how the intimidate one is better. For some reason I also cannot get the PoB to display the correct damage with it.

Thanks again!
Hey! Intimidate increases damage taken by enemies - this with other effect like Maim support, Flesh and Stone on Blood Stance act as more damage multiplier. Keyword here is not increases attack damage, but taken.

@JugJugJug
"
JugJugJug escribió:
Doing this build as my second character of the league. It's really great so far at lvl 83. I made some modifications to the gem links in honor of Metamorph league.

Put in a 4 link of:

Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Vaal Double Strike - Brutality - Melee Phys

When I do a metamorph, I hit the go button, then while it's spawning i drop a warchief, 2x vaal warchiefs, and 2x vaal double strikers, then leap onto the boss and spin. It adds some serious extra single target dps and is also great for helping to clean up all the adds.

I'm also using an abyssus helm that dropped for my league starter necro with near perfect mods. the damage is insane, and i'm quite surprised at how tanky I still am. (only done up to around t13 maps so far) I do have a high armor and life helm I can swap to if I start to feel squishy in higher content.

Anyway, thanks for a great build.
I see that you like to live dangerously, I like it. Vaal Double Strike is great addition for bursting bosses, but I didn't use it to minimize micromanaging button. Good job on the build!

@SukMyDingHo
"
SukMyDingHo escribió:
Any recommendations on what to replace -mana cost on rings after you obtain -15 mana cost on body? currently have flat phys, resists, crit chance and life on both. Thanks in advance !!
@Skaydaniel
"
Skaydaniel escribió:

What should I improve now? I think my profile is open
ty 4 the build :D
@nircc
"
nircc escribió:

hey can you please guide me on which item to buy now?
i'm new ingame and doing tier 5 easly and i love the build
i managed to get abit chaos/exalted and i dont want to spend them in a bad way so please help me improve :)

thanks and love the build!
Check out Gear Explanation and PAQ no 11. @nircc, since you are new - read thoroughly- the answer you looking for is in the guide. I even linked video guide to purchase upgrades by LiftingNerdBro.

@Dezilf
"
Dezilf escribió:
Hi, i have a question. But why cwdt with immortal call and other skills in the guide doesn't work in synergy?
Hi, I too have a question. Can you elaborate "cwdt with immortal call and other skills in the guide doesn't work in synergy?". If you are not sure what the skill does, please the gem description.

__________________________________________________________________________________

To Anherus and FilthyMonkey, thanks for sharing your feedback, insight and help to other players, I really appreciate it. To everyone else using the guide, thanks for all the love and I hope you had great time in Metamorph. Happy New Year to all of you, may rng bless you in 2020!
Cheers.

Thanks for your response OP. I had my first death due to a mob( non carelessness death) in T16 map where Porcupine Goliath upon killing many of them release spikes in multiple direction and one shotted me in a Magic Zana map with only 2 mods ( cold damage and no regen) This was after I replaced my Rumi Concotion with Lion's roar.

Would you recommend me to switch back to it? Or is there something i can do about my phy defenses?

I have:
5k life
30% phy damage red
4% change to evade attacks
98-89-90 fire cold and lightning resist
-60 chaos resist
17% change to block attk damage.
fully upgraded Solaris and Gruthkul

DPS figure ingame tooltip is 106,057 with Lightning golem at level 3 active and curses up.

Really would appreciate how to improve on survivablity for phy defences since Porcupine Goliath is the only mob set that has managed to kill me, some mass aoe adds are able to reduce my HP even after overleech but i have life flasks for emergency. In this case I was unable to do anything and got one shotted upon death of Porcupine Goliath ( the spikes that go out in all direction dealing phy damage)

*edit - added pantheon information
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Editado por útlima vez por thegreatestviz en 1 ene. 2020 9:22:31

Hey, any suggestions ?

Esp. 'bout my gem set up.
Editado por útlima vez por MrBarracuda en 1 ene. 2020 9:21:19
Should the ring section be updated if we are getting -15 mana on the body armor?
"
Hootbagz3 escribió:
Should the ring section be updated if we are getting -15 mana on the body armor?

agree :)
Is the only ring enchant available now the channeling enchant? Is there still the -total mana cost enchant for rings?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional