[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
Asramero escribió:
Keep in mind that lvl 20 Blood Rage.

Missing some text here...
I would just like to say thank you for this awesome build, melts T16 Metamorphs and speeds through T16 maps like it's nothing.

Even managed to kill Sirius with it. The only hard part to that fight is the handling of the Vortexes and triggering the next phases. (I died every time trying to trigger a new phase)

Spoiler

"
Ashenth escribió:
So running into issues in T12+ maps where I'm just getting blipped out of existence with no chance. Any tips on gearing, or what to change, as I'm starting to wonder if this is viable for Sirius and T16's without throwing 100's of EX at it.

Spoiler

It's absolutely viable for higher tier maps and bosses without that much investment. From your gear setup you posted, the major upgrades I'd say you want to look for right now is:
Spoiler

1) Higher life rings, yours are extremely low rolled and it'll help with survivability.
2) DPS orientated jewelry. (Flat phys on all of them, crit multi for amulet)
3) Enchants for your helmet and boots. (Blood rage AS/Cyclone AS for helm & AS on boots)
4) 30% quality beastcraft on both weapons.
5) Flip your gems to have 20% quality on your cyclone setup.

Editado por útlima vez por Anherus en 29 dic. 2019 11:13:12
i cannot find the Jewel for sale,. only ones i did see were like 2=3+ ex, i guess prices shot thru the roof.

Watcher's Eye Jewel i am talking about,
+Triggers Intimidate on hit on Enemies..
@Kloroad
"
Kloroad escribió:
If i want to upgrade further my dps, what gear should i try to get my hands on?

I can clear t16 without much trouble, but the 4 guys take too long to kill :s
Idk if i can change my weaps or not.
@TobbyGabriel
"
TobbyGabriel escribió:
What can I do to upgrade my build? I don't feel like im really doing much damage, Delve 183 is already starting to be kinda slow. The Perciever belt I'll equip once I get to lvl 78.

@Ashenth
"
Ashenth escribió:
So running into issues in T12+ maps where I'm just getting blipped out of existence with no chance. Any tips on gearing, or what to change, as I'm starting to wonder if this is viable for Sirius and T16's without throwing 100's of EX at it.

@memberx
"
memberx escribió:
My gear so far:

Had no real issues till t13. Have sth. like 7 ex to spare, but don't know how...
Check out Gear Explanation and PAQ no 11.

@Paddy_1997
"
Paddy_1997 escribió:
Hey i got the -# to channeling skills on my rings will i need then the -15 total mana costs of socketed gems on the body armor ?
If you don't have mana issue you don't have to.

@PalitoDeDraza
"
PalitoDeDraza escribió:
Hey the Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet is viable? +44 attribute is so god and all the item goes perfect
It is viable until you get real amulet.

__________________________________________________________________________________

@CakeTasteGood
"
CakeTasteGood escribió:
Can you explain to me your "anointing amulet" sections with multiple tiers? I thought you can only anoint an amulet with a node once.
The rank is to grade the notable with stats:price(oil cost) ratio in mind. Which is why I included oil required and stats it provide.

@quangminhle_0701
"
quangminhle_0701 escribió:
What do you think about assassin? Is this build work with assassin
This build will not work with Assassin because it is not made for Assassin. You can however make Cyclone build work using Assassin.

@sadyc
"
sadyc escribió:
"
Asramero escribió:
Keep in mind that lvl 20 Blood Rage.

Missing some text here...
Fixed.

@Enjeh
"
Enjeh escribió:
I would just like to say thank you for this awesome build, melts T16 Metamorphs and speeds through T16 maps like it's nothing.

Even managed to kill Sirius with it. The only hard part to that fight is the handling of the Vortexes and triggering the next phases. (I died every time trying to trigger a new phase)

Spoiler

Congrats on the kill and good job with the build! Thank you for your feedback.

__________________________________________________________________________________

@FatHorse
"
FatHorse escribió:
Thank you for this nice guide. It actually made the game fun for me again.

Also thank you juju666 for showing off an alternative, yet currency heavy, route.

One quick question. I can't figure it out:

Why not use Vaal Molten Shell or Vaal Molten Shell or Steelskin instead of Enhance Lvl3/Portal Gem?
Because Immortal Call, Molten Shell and Steelskin share cooldown. I prefer Immortal Call because it works well with Cast When Damage Taken for auto trigger -this remove one thing for me to manage during fight. Steelskin a is best use manually, so is Molten Shell with high armour character.

@TribleCrab
"
TripleCrab escribió:
Sorry for repeat, but why no ice golem? Mby its stupid question, im new.
Added in Utility setup.

@shadobndr
"
shadobndr escribió:
i cannot find the Jewel for sale,. only ones i did see were like 2=3+ ex, i guess prices shot thru the roof.

Watcher's Eye Jewel i am talking about,
+Triggers Intimidate on hit on Enemies..
With 3.9 changes to Atlas, Elder become rarer so as its drops thus higher price.
In the Utility setup, how do I decide between Vengeance and Ice Golem? Also, why is the Ice Golem only limited to level 3?
I really like this build! I came from flicker since the game kept bugging and randomly teleportation my back and such and thanks to this build a was able to change my whole game play and progress further with a cheap start!

Once I got to getting mark of the assassin and 6L -15 mana cost and perseverance with %attack Speed think got a little more expensive but well I love it!!

Now I can do all maps and bosses with ease but I am stuck in Sirus... those damn clouds.

PS. I really like how detailed you have been Kuros to you!

Hi in your new gem setup u dont use Vulnerability or any other marks but isnt it possible or better to use a shaper/elder ring with Assainsmark and btw cant i use a Ahnsmight with 15% Chance to gain Onslaught for 4seconds on kill and get a better Belt?
Editado por útlima vez por Blueshock1995 en 29 dic. 2019 15:26:02
"
gvidasc escribió:
In the Utility setup, how do I decide between Vengeance and Ice Golem? Also, why is the Ice Golem only limited to level 3?

Ice Golem helps with crit chance for more offence, Vengeance is an OK bit of defense, I'd personally go with the Ice Golem everytime.

Level of it should depend entirely on your dext stat and if you want to link it into the CWDT setup or self-cast it every so often, both would work just fine.

--

"
Blueshock1995 escribió:
Hi in your new gem setup u dont use Vulnerability or any other marks but isnt it possible or better to use a shaper/elder ring with Assainsmark and btw cant i use a Ahnsmight with 15% Chance to gain Onslaught for 4seconds on kill and get a better Belt?

If you can fit a curse on hit onto your ring absolutely do it, just make sure you're still getting flat Phys wherever possible and other basic stats alongside it.

You could use an onslaught corrupt and swap belts potentially, but you'd be foregoing the 30% beastcraft corruption which gives a nice bit of DPS to the sword. I'd only do this if you had an extremely good Stygian and jewel to go along with it.
image with "@116 Passives Tree" is gone , help pleas i dont know what to lvl next in the tree

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional