[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
Kamenwati escribió:
Would you advice still swapping to blood magic if you don't have mana issues at all?

I seem to be able to cast everything fine without having to sacrifice a damage support for them.

If you can cast everything on mana without issue there isn't a reason to use blood magic, use the extra slot for a DPS support on your Warchief.

Since you're using Praxis too look to buy or find the craft for -mana cost in order to upgrade to a rare ring, don't stick with the unique forever as it's pretty bad besides that one mod.
Editado por útlima vez por Anherus en 28 dic. 2019 9:50:08
"
Anherus escribió:
"
Kamenwati escribió:
Would you advice still swapping to blood magic if you don't have mana issues at all?

I seem to be able to cast everything fine without having to sacrifice a damage support for them.

If you can cast everything on mana without issue there isn't a reason to use blood magic, use the extra slot for a DPS support on your Warchief.

Since you're using Praxis too look to buy or find the craft for -mana cost in order to upgrade to a rare ring, don't stick with the unique forever as it's pretty bad besides that one mod.

Yeah, working on getting the recipe or some good currency to buy a decent ring.
Not planning on using this forever for sure.

Thanks!
Thank you for this nice guide. It actually made the game fun for me again.

Also thank you juju666 for showing off an alternative, yet currency heavy, route.

One quick question. I can't figure it out:

Why not use Vaal Molten Shell or Vaal Molten Shell or Steelskin instead of Enhance Lvl3/Portal Gem?
Editado por útlima vez por FatHorse en 28 dic. 2019 12:07:04
What about Carnage Heart as an amulet option?
is worth uprading this build for a starforge, this build is great but was looking for faster clear speed i heard this build is flexible was looking for faster mapper version of this
Sorry for repeat, but why no ice golem? Mby its stupid question, im new.
If i want to upgrade further my dps, what gear should i try to get my hands on?

I can clear t16 without much trouble, but the 4 guys take too long to kill :s
Idk if i can change my weaps or not.
Get boots with +30 movement speed

then save for 6link
Hey i got the -# to channeling skills on my rings will i need then the -15 total mana costs of socketed gems on the body armor ?
"
Paddy_1997 escribió:
Hey i got the -# to channeling skills on my rings will i need then the -15 total mana costs of socketed gems on the body armor ?

I'm not a very experienced player, but reading this post and the last pages for many days, I think that this depends on your feel while running the build, if you run out of mana or not... Easy to imagine :)

Must say thank you so much Asramero for the build and everyone who is helping to solve all the doubts and troubles of new and/or not as new players.

Love this post so much,

Happy holidays and Happy new Year all.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional