[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
johnnylamerton escribió:
only have 11 mana on reserve. Can't leap or cast totem at 12 each. Went back 10 pages and saw nothing about how to resolve. Any ideas?

How about a ring or amulet + maximum mana? Or leech mana like mine?

any recommendations for weapons to use while leveling when Tempest steel swords start falling behind and before you can use some of the lvl58 uniques?
"
stunvn escribió:
Hey guys, I did it. Sirius awakening level 5. This is my 2nd battle and just to make sure I didn't put a point on Vaal Pact and brought 2 life flasks. Just in case.

Die 2 times because I didn't remember his attack moves.

P/S: 4 conquerors are easy now, didn't even break a sweat.

Thanks, this gives me hope lol. My first encounter was not pleasant.
Editado por útlima vez por badenergy1 en 28 dic. 2019 2:15:59
Whats this "paradoxica champion" build people are talking about to respec later on?
Hi m8 ty for the gr8 build i want to tell u that i am using prax as a ring for the mana cost till i get the 2 rings and can i use a culling strike setup for the warcief ty
-UPDATE-

- Removed PAQ no 13
- Updated Gem Setup and Gear Explanation
- Added Read First

Mana Issue
Since many have reported mana management is an issue eventhough the build have covered the workaround, I have changed something to remove the root of the problem.

- Socketed Attack have -15 to Total Mana Cost in body armour is now a requirement for endgame setup
- Blood Magic is now a requirement to support Leap Slam, Ancestral Warchief and Blood Rage
- Praxis unique ring is required until you can get -mana cost body armour
- Added new cwdt setup - check Gem Setup
- With this changes I have removed PAQ no 13 which provided possible solutions for mana issue

Common Questions

For the love of god, please read the guide. Most of the times players keep asking the same question in this thread or through PMs which I already covered in the guide months ago. For newbie players, please read gem and item description, passives nodes - this will help you understand why the guide tells you to do something.
Why no ice golem?
"
Mesiance escribió:
any recommendations for weapons to use while leveling when Tempest steel swords start falling behind and before you can use some of the lvl58 uniques?

Prismatic Eclipse's will carry you to your endgame weapon of choice, it's what I used in order to continue leveling through the later acts till maps.

--

"
Prismaa escribió:
Whats this "paradoxica champion" build people are talking about to respec later on?

It's just a more expensive version of the build that fully invests into Impale to get more DPS using dual-wield Paradoxica weapons
Editado por útlima vez por Anherus en 29 dic. 2019 8:33:15
"
Prismaa escribió:

Hey.

It's a more expensive endgame version of this build. Would only start looking into it when you have ~30ex saved for gear (at current state)

Champion gives us tons of damage (and way more tankier with right gear)

I have followed FilthyMonkeys route but our gear/skills are just little bit different but it focuses on impale stacking for crazy damage with paradox

Filthys https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FilthyMonkey/characters
my https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/juju666/characters

I only advise using this setup when you have serious bank rolling (spent +40ex on gear in past 2 days)
Would you advice still swapping to blood magic if you don't have mana issues at all?

I seem to be able to cast everything fine without having to sacrifice a damage support for them.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional