[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
chodenode escribió:
Is this build really an Uber Lab-clearing build at all with Vaal Pact? The only way I can see it would work is to use Ryslatha and wait for potion charges to come back if you get stuck in traps.

I just deallocated vaal pact for uber lab, and reallocated it when I was done. I do the same for Sirius. Burning a single regret isn't a huge deal.
Editado por útlima vez por FilthyMonkey en 27 dic. 2019 11:50:21
"
FilthyMonkey escribió:
"
chodenode escribió:
Is this build really an Uber Lab-clearing build at all with Vaal Pact? The only way I can see it would work is to use Ryslatha and wait for potion charges to come back if you get stuck in traps.

I just deallocated vaal pact for uber lab, and reallocated it when I was done. I do the same for Sirius. Burning a single regret isn't a huge deal.

I guess that's a way of doing it. Not ideal, but suppose it's workable.

Also, am curious if the rings with the trait "-x to total mana costs" can still be crafted. That skill doesn't show as one you can get from poedb and I cannot, for the life of me, get that skill to drop from veiled rings. I can find a -2 to channeling skills for rings, but otherwise it looks like the only way to get it is off of a ring from Elreon as a regular (non-veiled) trait.
I mean, how often are you really running uber-lab anyway? Most people don't do it more than once. I did it a couple more times to carry friends, but that is it. I have over 200 regret orbs, all from drops. Burning one every time I do a Sirius doesn't seem like a big deal.

As for your craft, it was removed after 3.7.
Editado por útlima vez por FilthyMonkey en 27 dic. 2019 12:33:00
"
FilthyMonkey escribió:
I mean, how often are you really running uber-lab anyway? Most people don't do it more than once. I did it a couple more times to carry friends, but that is it. I have over 200 regret orbs, all from drops. Burning one every time I do a Sirius doesn't seem like a big deal.

As for your craft, it was removed after 3.7.

I run them when there's a good path, so quite a few times a week.

So is the goal with the rings then to either substitute -x to channeling skills or to spend the large fee on the "-x to skills cost" on the open market?
Hello, i am lvl92 and i followed the guide and got all the gear and required skills,i have 680 mana and if i activate all the auras i am left with only 13 mana barely able to cast leap is there something i missed?
Yeah dude there are like 2 posts on each page for same problem. Take a look, there are few solutions to choose feom. This is also covered in the guide.
yeah i know,ive been playing without maim the whole time,but what can i replace it with, and btw which jewel should i get first, watchers or transcending? And if someone wouldnt mind checking my gear and telling me what should i upgrade next. Thanks.
only have 11 mana on reserve. Can't leap or cast totem at 12 each. Went back 10 pages and saw nothing about how to resolve. Any ideas?
Editado por útlima vez por johnnylamerton en 27 dic. 2019 21:43:59
Hey guys, I did it. Sirius awakening level 5. This is my 2nd battle and just to make sure I didn't put a point on Vaal Pact and brought 2 life flasks. Just in case.

Die 2 times because I didn't remember his attack moves.

P/S: 4 conquerors are easy now, didn't even break a sweat.

Editado por útlima vez por stunvn en 27 dic. 2019 23:28:07
"
johnnylamerton escribió:
only have 11 mana on reserve. Can't leap or cast totem at 12 each. Went back 10 pages and saw nothing about to resolve. Any ideas?

Not sure what is going on, these are both in my gloves with +1 to gems. The gems say they cost 10 mana each to cast, but on my bar they says they cost 12.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional