[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Guys, is this build a Blood or Sand instance?
"
Bitfrost escribió:
"
deminotores escribió:
This build playable with Champion, not a slayer?

Leveling as Champion, getting the Impale nodes earlier together with Impale Support on Cyclone made leveling very smooth. This gives you 100% impale with Master of Metal.

Could you please explain what Impale nodes and Master of Metal means? Sorry first time playing PoE
Master of Metal is Champion ascendancy point. Impale nodes referring to those key points that apply impale to enemy when hit. Try to use search in your passive tree if you not where is the location.
"
KommanderKirov escribió:
"
Bitfrost escribió:
"
deminotores escribió:
This build playable with Champion, not a slayer?

Leveling as Champion, getting the Impale nodes earlier together with Impale Support on Cyclone made leveling very smooth. This gives you 100% impale with Master of Metal.

Could you please explain what Impale nodes and Master of Metal means? Sorry first time playing PoE

Like the guy above me said, Master of Metal is an ascendancy node in the Champion tree. It's the first node you want to get when you finish your first labyrinth.

Impale nodes are the passive nodes on the passive skill tree that directly buff your impale. You can ctrl+f in the skill tree and search "Impale" if you have trouble finding it.

Watch this video if you don't understand the mechanics behind Impale:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD3C0r3qt94

It's quite complicated to understand on your own, but very useful to know if you are playing Champion.

Editado por útlima vez por Bitfrost en 18 mar. 2020 17:44:44
Thank you guys, much appreciated! :)
Guys, one very cheap (~ 1C) option for helmet with high crit chance;

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rat%27s_Nest

15% increased Attack Speed
(60-75)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
150% increased Evasion Rating
(20-25)% increased Rarity of Items found
10% increased Movement Speed
10% reduced Character Size
Editado por útlima vez por denisrunning en 19 mar. 2020 13:19:01
So the tooltip dps on this build is like 60ish k with only around 5.5k hp... this seems way off

I think they broke dual wield again since i had 74k tooltip before DW fix patch after i had 47k

These numbers cannot be right as ive had a 2h with basically the same build almost and gems that had around 6k life and 300k tooltip
Editado por útlima vez por Lynerus en 19 mar. 2020 15:17:38
I think its not calculating impale dmg.

What CLUSTER Jewels are you guys using for this build?

Thanks! GL
"

What CLUSTER Jewels are you guys using for this build?

Thanks! GL

I was using one for RAGE that cost 6 passives with berserker but idk i didnt feel it was worth losing around 600 hp for so now im not using any cause i dont have any good ones

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional