[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
julzzzen escribió:
Hi! Do you Upgrade this Guide to 3.10? Loved it in 3.9

Nothing really changed from 3.9 other than -15mana armors should be harder to get.

Cluster jewels will be massive buff :D That +1 impale node will be OP ^^
It's a bit weird for me. Trying this as a league starter. Quite often when I zone in from town, the DPS doesn't register DW DPS and I have to constantly unequip and equip weapon for the DW DPS to trigger. Anyone else notice anything amiss with DW cyclone dps?
"
obonut escribió:
It's a bit weird for me. Trying this as a league starter. Quite often when I zone in from town, the DPS doesn't register DW DPS and I have to constantly unequip and equip weapon for the DW DPS to trigger. Anyone else notice anything amiss with DW cyclone dps?

It's the same for me, no idea what's causing it...
"
obonut escribió:

GGG confirmed its a bug over on reddit and will not be fixed until next patch.

Mark_GGG 53 points 20 hours ago
I'm working on a fix for this. In the meantime, this only happens when both weapons are one-handed swords, so can be bypassed by using a different weapon type.

Rapiers/Thrusting Swords are a different weapon type internally, so will work for this purpose while still working with all the same skills and sword bonuses. Until we can get a fix in, this is the simplest way to avoid needing to force an update by changing a weapon, each time you enter an instance.

What's happening specifically is that if you're dual wielding two one-handed swords, the calculation that works out you're dual wielding isn't occuring initially, so you aren't getting any dual-wielding specific bonuses until you force it to check again.
Hi,

With league start, many uniques are so expensive. Unfortunately that includes the ahn's might as well which is build defining here. While waiting for the price to settle down, what weapon should i use in the mean time? I am still saving up for a tabula.
Hello. I am using your guide more or less but I think I am doing something wrong and don't know what it might be. I am lvl 58. 4-link: Cyclone - fortify - pulverise - melee physical. I have 1900hp, 900 armor, res 76, 75, 73.
I really strugeled with lunaris and solaris. I fought them for 10min+ and died probably 30 times. In blood aqueduct I can barely survive. It is painful to play.
"
Gierszon escribió:
Hello. I am using your guide more or less but I think I am doing something wrong and don't know what it might be. I am lvl 58. 4-link: Cyclone - fortify - pulverise - melee physical. I have 1900hp, 900 armor, res 76, 75, 73.
I really strugeled with lunaris and solaris. I fought them for 10min+ and died probably 30 times. In blood aqueduct I can barely survive. It is painful to play.

Hi,

is it recommended to forgo brutal frevor route and go for impact+overwhelm instead? Please advise. At the moment using scaeva because ahn's might is too expensive.
"
juju666 escribió:
"
nathlar escribió:
Hi , thinking on playing this as a 3.10 league starter . Has anyone tried this build with impact/ overwhelm and soul tether as a recovery option? Would it be better than the original version ?

Absolutely yes. Would say it's way better after testing!

I started with this build last season and it worked great until awakened lvl4-5 bosses where i died too much and then changed gear/ascendary to champ

You can also go champion for insane impale DPS and literally melt all bosses. That's what i will do at league start and mostlikely will ignore vaal pact and use soul tether.

Cool thing with this build is that you can change a lot of stuff on skill tree how you like.

For those who gets currency i would recommend using dual paradox or paradox+saviour as endgame weapons :) With my own testings champion is way better ascendance than slayer. Impale is just insane DPS and will be even better with the new cluster jewels :D

for champ: Master of Meal -> Worthy Foe -> Unstoppable hero (or what ever you feel like is best) Worthy foe means that you have 100% chance to hit enemy and can ignore accuracy

If I am going Champion instead of Slayer, the 100% accuracy from Worthy Foe would make the accuracy boost from Ahn's Might redundant. Would it be better to allocate 2 points elsewhere in Champion's passive tree or to use a different weapon altogether?

Right now I'm planning to go through with Ahn's Might when I can afford it and delay skilling Worthy Foe until Uber Lab. But after that, I'm not sure what direction to go.

Edit: I know you mentioned a couple of weapon choices in your post, but those seem like high budget options. I was wondering if there were low budget alternatives to replace Ahn's Might I should consider.
Editado por útlima vez por Bitfrost en 15 mar. 2020 11:07:56
What about insbury edge?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional