[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

I'd suggest just running rare Corsair swords. Use a physical essense to up the physical damage. You could also forgo brutality for now and add some elemental rolls for added damage. (Brutality prevents elemental damage). Use Melee physical damage for now until you six link.

By the time you get to maps you can pretty easily get the chaos using the chaos recipe. Probably a couple hours of mapping at most.
i would love to see an update about how the cluster jewels could make this build even better!
Hi to those who are playing this build. Did you follow the brutal fervor route or go for impact and overwhelm? Contemplating to drop brutal fervor but not sure about the outcome.
"
ivancecconi escribió:
i would love to see an update about how the cluster jewels could make this build even better!

UP! The build is very smooth, just make sure you follow the guide; attention to the Pacifism Jewel;

GL!
Does anyone have tried the Daresso's Defiance in the build? I imagine the buff to Onslaught (that we got in the Perseverance belt) will be insane...
This build playable with Champion, not a slayer?
"
deminotores escribió:
This build playable with Champion, not a slayer?

Yes it is, but don't take Vaal Pact. Beyond that, I'm not experienced enough to give the best advice.

Leveling as Champion, getting the Impale nodes earlier together with Impale Support on Cyclone made leveling very smooth. This gives you 100% impale with Master of Metal.
hi new player here, question: am i suppose to get 2 prax paua ring which adds up to -15 mana? for the cyclone build till i get the -15 mana armor ?
Editado por útlima vez por itsJunn en 17 mar. 2020 10:24:42
"
itsJunn escribió:
hi new player here, question: am i suppose to get 2 prax paua ring which adds up to -15 mana? for the cyclone build till i get the -15 mana armor ?

1 enough with -8
"
encory escribió:
"
itsJunn escribió:

1 enough with -8

This my cyclone has 2 mana cost i think with a -6 but i do fine with 2 unless i get hit by that rune box thing that removes mana from mobs on the atlas then its panic mode

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional