[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

The "-15 to Mana Cost of Socketed Gems" has been removed as an affix for body armors in the latest 3.10 league. Or at least all PoE trade don't list any body armors at all.

Hopefully the OP corrects this.
Can u correct for 3.10 guide? Cluster, builds and etc pls
Can u correct for 3.10 guide? Cluster, builds and etc pls
"
InBlack escribió:
The "-15 to Mana Cost of Socketed Gems" has been removed as an affix for body armors in the latest 3.10 league. Or at least all PoE trade don't list any body armors at all.

Hopefully the OP corrects this.

This isnt removed it was just moved to warlord items
"

What CLUSTER Jewels are you guys using for this build?

Thanks! GL

I'm using this build as a Champion so I'm focusing on impales.

My current cluster jewel is the one with 12% increased attack damage with Axes and Swords.

The nodes I have on it are:
Deep Cuts
+1 impale stack so now I have a total of 8 impale stacks which is massive since Champion gives bonus flat physical damage per stack.

Smite the Weak
40% increased damage on maimed enemies. I'm using blood stance to keep maim always active on enemies.

Fuel the Fight
Increased attack speed
0.4% mana leech
20% increased damage while leeching
To be honest, I wasn't looking for this node. It just came with the package. It's just a decent damage boost which also allowed me to remove the mana leech node below Vaal Pact without -mana cost on my gear.

I also have another jewel socket on the cluster, but I haven't skilled it yet since I'm not sure what to do with it, or what other passives I should sacrifice.
For cluster jewels there is so many good to choose from :D

top 1 for sure is ''Deep Cuts'' it adds just insane damage

I am currently using two cluster jewel spots with two deep cuts and some other random good ones for me (haven't got super into it yet)
Where does 10% blind come from if you use a blood stand?
"
juju666 escribió:

I am currently using two cluster jewel spots with two deep cuts and some other random good ones for me (haven't got super into it yet)

I read somewhere that if you have 2 Deep Cuts cluster jewel nodes, you can skip the entire Impale wheel near the Duelist tree. Did you do that? And is the loss of the other passives of that node worth it?
"
Bitfrost escribió:
"
juju666 escribió:

I read somewhere that if you have 2 Deep Cuts cluster jewel nodes, you can skip the entire Impale wheel near the Duelist tree. Did you do that? And is the loss of the other passives of that node worth it?

Yeah i have skipped swift skewering and forceful skewering and still have 116% chance to impale (still using dread banner tough)

It is absolutely worth it to go atleast one cluster jewel route or even two

edit: playing as champion and it gives 20% impale
Editado por útlima vez por juju666 en 22 mar. 2020 13:30:20
"

What CLUSTER Jewels are you guys using for this build?

Thanks! GL

Im using medium cluster with:
passive : channelled skills deal 12% increased damage

Stoic Focus 4% block spell or attack while channelling + 25% channelling spell dmg

Precise Focus: 50% increased crit chance while channelling
30% crit chance multiplier if i've channelled for 1 sec

Empty jewel socket.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional