[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
juju666 escribió:
edit: playing as champion and it gives 20% impale

@juju666, Last league I made Ahn's Might build and was great.
This league i'm at level 67 Duelist and soon will do Lab and I'm thinking about going Champion, with Dual Wield Swords as weapons.

What would you recommend most while being Impale Cyclone Champion?

I checked your items and they are very endgame expensive.

Waiting some advices from players who know more about this builds than me.

Thank you very much, in advance.
"
juju666 escribió:
"
Bitfrost escribió:
"
juju666 escribió:
For cluster jewels there is so many good to choose from :D

top 1 for sure is ''Deep Cuts'' it adds just insane damage

I am currently using two cluster jewel spots with two deep cuts and some other random good ones for me (haven't got super into it yet)

I read somewhere that if you have 2 Deep Cuts cluster jewel nodes, you can skip the entire Impale wheel near the Duelist tree. Did you do that? And is the loss of the other passives of that node worth it?

Yeah i have skipped swift skewering and forceful skewering and still have 116% chance to impale (still using dread banner tough)

It is absolutely worth it to go atleast one cluster jewel route or even two

Yup I’m playing as a Champion as well but without Dread Banner. With Deep Cuts, both Impale passive wheels, Champion Ascendancy, and Impale support, I have 115% Impale chance. Currently, I’m planning to get a 2nd Deep Cuts and take out Swift Skewering. I want to see what 9 Impale hits looks like on bosses lol.
"
Lynerus escribió:
"
InBlack escribió:
The "-15 to Mana Cost of Socketed Gems" has been removed as an affix for body armors in the latest 3.10 league. Or at least all PoE trade don't list any body armors at all.

Hopefully the OP corrects this.

This isnt removed it was just moved to warlord items

The only way I know for getting "SOCKETED ATTACKS HAVE -15 TO TOTAL MANA COST" now is using FOSSIL's, Serrated Fossil gives this;

Is there any other way?
Anyone have an updated skill tree for this? It's still using a 3.7.3 tree. I enjoy the guide, but seems like the OP isn't going to update it this time. :(
IGN - Irrevence / Revenance
"
n3crophagia escribió:
"
juju666 escribió:

This league i'm at level 67 Duelist and soon will do Lab and I'm thinking about going Champion, with Dual Wield Swords as weapons.

Played with dual ahn's until yesterday when i bought two paradox for insane DPS...

Would say champion is way better than slayer. You can pretty much use same skill tree what is in this guide. Just make sure you hit 100% impale.

I bought my self cluster jewel bases and chaos spammed them until i was happy. Will get better ones later when i figure things out.

Also been playing this season without vaal pact and its smoother this way (less stupid deaths)

For those with mana issues use -8 mana cost praxis or rare (can be expensive)

I paid 3ex for 6link +86ilvl astral plate + 5ex for warlord exalted orb and chaos spammed my -15mana cost armor. Way more harder to get than in previous seasons :'D
How much better is the Paradoxica vs Ahn's Might? The cost difference is an order of magnitude. Is the difference in damage just as big or is it just slightly more?
Hi need help, i do not have enough mana to cast blood rage lvl 17 which cost 15 mana but i only have 11. Anyway to resolve this ?
hello hello, sorry in advance for my basic English ^^ '

I come to you for info on my current build (not at the item level I know I have a lot to change) but on my talent tree, being a new player I am a bit lost in your posts (what to take exactly in the champion tree for example and the new jewels) just to have my equipment to change and optimize for the future ^^ '

thank you in advance for your answers you are amazing!
"
juju666 escribió:
"
n3crophagia escribió:
"
juju666 escribió:

Played with dual ahn's until yesterday when i bought two paradox for insane DPS...

Would say champion is way better than slayer. You can pretty much use same skill tree what is in this guide. Just make sure you hit 100% impale.

I bought my self cluster jewel bases and chaos spammed them until i was happy. Will get better ones later when i figure things out.

Also been playing this season without vaal pact and its smoother this way (less stupid deaths)

For those with mana issues use -8 mana cost praxis or rare (can be expensive)

I paid 3ex for 6link +86ilvl astral plate + 5ex for warlord exalted orb and chaos spammed my -15mana cost armor. Way more harder to get than in previous seasons :'D

Would love this see the champion points and Tree for me and other new players:O
"
"
Lynerus escribió:
"
InBlack escribió:
The "-15 to Mana Cost of Socketed Gems" has been removed as an affix for body armors in the latest 3.10 league. Or at least all PoE trade don't list any body armors at all.

Hopefully the OP corrects this.

This isnt removed it was just moved to warlord items

The only way I know for getting "SOCKETED ATTACKS HAVE -15 TO TOTAL MANA COST" now is using FOSSIL's, Serrated Fossil gives this;

Is there any other way?

Chaos spamming.

The only way of getting it is on WARLORD plates fossil crafting just increases your chances of rolling it. I used 17 fossils and never got it because of dogshit RNG, used 2 chaos on chest piece and it rolled.
Editado por útlima vez por X3n_ en 25 mar. 2020 18:17:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional