[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
crazypearce escribió:
"
blg_RealiZe escribió:

we get up to 81 flat phys damage from master of metal too, it scales better with vicious proj bow

damn, that's true. takes the example above up from 62% to 66% more dps

how hard are these to craft? there are literally 0 online right now for sale with more than 415 dps

Read the crap your posting back to your self before posting :P

That's not easy to craft, and would be expensive.
"
blg_RealiZe escribió:

I used about 80 4-s resonators, never got 20% more damage and vicious proj prefixes on the same bow :D
I bought mine for 80ex, the guy said he used 100 4s resonators to craft it. And I think he still got extremely lucky

what combo of fossils?

serrated + jagged + corroded (to block elemental?) + what else?

"
DamageIncorporated escribió:

Read the crap your posting back to your self before posting :P

That's not easy to craft, and would be expensive.

well i mean there are tons offline in the range of 12-15ex which isn't bad at all for such a dps increase
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 27 jul. 2019 2:55:52
"
crazypearce escribió:

what combo of fossils?
serrated + jagged + corroded (to block elemental?) + what else?

prismatic to block bleed prefix
okay, i have barrage level 2, i killed phoenix guardian in about 2 seconds. That's a build for me, amazing!
Insta phase shaper and easy 2 minute deathless uber elders, build is insane, and i dont even use barrage

This build seems amazing, got about 9ex and rising at the moment that enough to get the core going? :)
Slammed t2 crit multi and t1 attack speed :O

529 pdps + vicious proj (47% more) = 777pdps with 30 multi.
High attack speed (compare to harbinger) feels very nice too
Wow impressive seeing a TS build SOLO 5-way legion!

Im sure this question has been asked before but:
1) What minimum stats you recommend (dps, defence) before soloing 5-way?
2) Can you run your build as a ranger ascendency?

Can someone help answer my question please?
Editado por útlima vez por bankai1009 en 30 jul. 2019 21:05:40
"
SnotZombie escribió:
This build seems amazing, got about 9ex and rising at the moment that enough to get the core going? :)

That will get you one of the expensive stuffs (except +2 helm, which is 12+ at least). The rest can be run on budget gears at least and you should be able to run all content. Personnally I will go for rigwald at 8+ ex (can sell you my old one if you like, pm me, profile public), the remaining 1 ex is for a cheap corrupted 6L chest, cheap arborix 5 link for barrage, +1 TS helm and you can roll easily. Rigwald + 1 TS makes clearing fantastic and you can even farm monolith easily with such setup. Alternatively you can go for the bow first or even the watcher eye first, doesnt matter, Champion ascendancy basically carries you around until you can get all good gears.

Got that on my third attempt at crafting

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional