[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

I was trying to see if I could alt spam something good and got this, not sure what to do now. Should I try to sell like this? Or go for imprint and hope to get vicious projectile supporT?

Editado por útlima vez por Huntss en 28 jul. 2019 17:11:25
"
Huntss escribió:
I was trying to see if I could alt spam something good and got this, not sure what to do now. Should I try to sell like this? Or go for imprint and hope to get vicious projectile supporT?

i would recommend not to imprint for vicious projectiles unless you want to most likely spend 80+ex. chance to hit vicious projectiles is is about 1.15% if i'm not mistaken. the beast is 1.7ex so it's expensive for a 1% chance to hit what you want.

if you wanna do imprints you are better off getting vicious on it with alts and using the imprints for a chance at hitting something else useful. there are multiple useful mods so you have a higher chance at hitting one of them
hi
i read 1st post but i can't find anything about Ascendancy order!. what should i get for Ascendancy? (1-2-3-4)
"
lordfratos escribió:
hi
i read 1st post but i can't find anything about Ascendancy order!. what should i get for Ascendancy? (1-2-3-4)

Master of metal - Fortify - Inspirational
been crafting things for the past few days and its gone pretty well haha.

Almost got additional curse which I plan on slapping on it. Never crafted anything this insane before. So excited had to share!
I crafted this bow, but sadly it's not an upgrade over my current one :( I was so excited when I saw vicious projectiles and 20% more damage, but I guess with it taking up a prefix I would've needed to slam on a high roll phys as the 3rd prefix rather than just crafting? Figured I'd try to sell it and use it to fund more crafting, but no idea how to price something like that.

Today I double corrupted my Arborix with a sad outcome.

It doesn't brick, but this FeelsBadMan
"
coryu escribió:

I double corrupted my 540 pdps bow from the previous page, it died :)
rip 100ex
Editado por útlima vez por blg_RealiZe en 30 jul. 2019 3:15:37
SSF Legion, dont have Arborix yet, dont have Opus.
However, I made this half decent bow:

Would this, multicrafted, be a decent alternativ to farm maps and kill normal elder and shaper until I get my arborix?

Or shall I continue farming on my well-equipped cyclone slayer? I generally prefer the bow playstyle, though :(

"
blg_RealiZe escribió:
"
coryu escribió:

I double corrupted my 540 pdps bow from the previous page, it died :)
rip 100ex

pity man, it happens, but I guess league is nearly over with you 40/40 guys so it's just time to mess around

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional