[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
Huntss escribió:
How good of a vicious projectiles harbinger bow do you need to outperform arborix? Like 350 dps? 400+ dps?

ifu test it in pob without the more damage or 30as etc u need a 500pdps bow with vicious proj as 7 link but arborix will beat it with the iron reflexes buff
"
Huntss escribió:
How good of a vicious projectiles harbinger bow do you need to outperform arborix? Like 350 dps? 400+ dps?

More like 600dps, including Iron Reflexes buff. It's a very good bow.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 26 jul. 2019 18:28:51
Is it really that good, even for TS? Maybe I didn't check something, but in POB a 400 dps bow with vicious proj seemed to do better. Also was confused because when I searched poe.ninja by the best delves for bow champion the top ones were using harbingers instead of arborix. But didn't want to go spend 20+ ex on a harbinger only to realize arborix would do better dps for less. Is there another reason for those people using harbingers?
Editado por útlima vez por Huntss en 26 jul. 2019 18:36:45
Beast ass build. Clearing Maps like paper and super tanky as well. Took more defensive route since DPS is so high anyways. Think I can hook up a gem on my aspect of cat gloves to increase the duration but never got around to it, never needed to.

Not using precision since I have enough accuracy to have 100%. Running a leech mana/Hp on my set up and it's good enough for sustain. I can still Leona bench my steel ring and get better boots if needed. Will take any tips from the gents on my setup.

Made a quick T16 Mino run vid to show how fast it clears, was lagging a bit so that's why I keep running into walls

Video T16 Mino 2 Minute Run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMbCP_GUZx0&feature=youtu.be

Editado por útlima vez por Bob123aka en 26 jul. 2019 18:53:55
"
Huntss escribió:
Is it really that good, even for TS? Maybe I didn't check something, but in POB a 400 dps bow with vicious proj seemed to do better. Also was confused because when I searched poe.ninja by the best delves for bow champion the top ones were using harbingers instead of arborix. But didn't want to go spend 20+ ex on a harbinger only to realize arborix would do better dps for less. Is there another reason for those people using harbingers?

More like same-ish for less. 6 exa or 20 exa. I know which One I'm happy with.
a 430+ dps vicious projectile bow is a ton more dps than an arborix, i don't get what you guys are talking about.

just take a PoB code from poe.ninja. copy it in to PoB and put in an arborix (make sure to edit the bow to have 30% more damage) and it drops from 180k TS to 112k. with arborix, gmp and helm we fire 11 arrows, with a vicious bow we fire 9. so that's a '22%' loss of arrows. 112k dps to 180k dps is a 62% increase. a lot more than the 22% loss of dps from arrows.

you lose the barrage damage yes so you can either run a kaoms chest with arborix weapon swap or go for a maim/crit chest to make up the difference.

arborix is in no way better it's just cheap and easy
"
crazypearce escribió:
a 430+ dps vicious projectile bow is a ton more dps than an arborix, i don't get what you guys are talking about.

just take a PoB code from poe.ninja. copy it in to PoB and put in an arborix (make sure to edit the bow to have 30% more damage) and it drops from 180k TS to 112k. with arborix, gmp and helm we fire 11 arrows, with a vicious bow we fire 9. so that's a '22%' loss of arrows. 112k dps to 180k dps is a 62% increase. a lot more than the 22% loss of dps from arrows.

you lose the barrage damage yes so you can either run a kaoms chest with arborix weapon swap or go for a maim/crit chest to make up the difference.

arborix is in no way better it's just cheap and easy

we get up to 81 flat phys damage from master of metal too, it scales better with vicious proj bow
"
blg_RealiZe escribió:

we get up to 81 flat phys damage from master of metal too, it scales better with vicious proj bow

damn, that's true. takes the example above up from 62% to 66% more dps

how hard are these to craft? there are literally 0 online right now for sale with more than 415 dps
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 27 jul. 2019 2:17:20
"
crazypearce escribió:

how hard are these to craft? there are literally 0 online right now for sale with more than 415 dps

I used about 80 4-s resonators, never got 20% more damage and vicious proj prefixes on the same bow :D
I bought mine for 80ex, the guy said he used 100 4s resonators to craft it. And I think he still got extremely lucky
How do you level a build like this? I am finding it difficult even in act 3 to do enough damage to continue on

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional