[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

Mana issue can happen if you spam TS or Barrage before the arrow/projectile hit. Especially if you have too few unreserved mana. For example when I unspec inspirational, I only got 60 mana left, which will be instantly depleted with one TS click. So I think if you often spam shot from afar, try to get at least x2 mana cost of one TS (~100) so that you can spam the second shot before mana leech/on hit kicks in.

Anyway, finally got enough currency to upgrade to +2 TS, it's just awesome, especially for legion. Also switched my gears around (not exactly upgrade) to get 5400 life, which is pretty tankier for champion at least, considering that I am just lv90 so I can increase life a little more in next few levels. I hate to let go of Haem gloves due to both dps boost and its clearing support, you guys think tombfist is better in both dps and defense? (I got timeless jew for intimidate so no need for tombfist) or should I go for good rare gloves?

@blg_RealiZe: Glad to see you here, your gears are probably too OPed for anything in game already, man, I think some extra aura effect wont change much...
Editado por útlima vez por wiwigvn en 26 jul. 2019 4:49:30
Is arborix really best even if you get a high DPS "8 link" harbinger bow or something? like the one alkaizer used that had vicious projectiles+20% more projectile damage
"
heishe escribió:
Is arborix really best even if you get a high DPS "8 link" harbinger bow or something? like the one alkaizer used that had vicious projectiles+20% more projectile damage

Something like that is way more DPS than arborix, but only for socketed skill. So you have to weapon swap for barrage or just use TS for single target too (still more than enough DPS)
"
Huntss escribió:
Can people who have played this for t16 farming etc.. tell me how it feels compared to well geared ele hit slayer or dex stacking deadeye? On deadeye I do ridiculous amounts of damage, but am kind of squishy vs some of the monolith mobs in t16's. Does this build with good gear clear just as fast as ele hit or dex stacking?

tons and i mean tons better than ele hit slayer. i had a full stacked slayer with +1 curse xophs and the full lots. you have slightly more hp and overleech but with absolutely no mitigation you just get one banged in t16s. this build has perma fortify with almost 50% extra effect, a ton of armor and phys reduction plus some evasion too. slayer has basically 0 of that

in terms of clear, this build is better too. tornado shot is just too powerful. with the enchant and fork you can kill a whole screen on of monolith mobs in one cast. ele hit can't do that and you need multiple attacks to clear the screen. with densely packed mobs it just felt average whereas tornado shot feels insane.

in terms of raw dmg, i think this is comparable to both, maybe better. i mean you can kill generals in a 5 way in literally 2 seconds.

so yeah, this is definitely better than slayer ele hit. haven't played a dex stacking cold build so can't comment on that one
Hi, since i have couple of items, i'm trying to prepare to run this build.

I made this ring with alt/regal/annul, but i'm not sure what to multimod it with, any recommendation ? I only have quiver/bow/chest so far, so i can fill resist on amulet/boots/gloves later
"
AcidCitrus escribió:

I made this ring with alt/regal/annul, but i'm not sure what to multimod it with, any recommendation ? I only have quiver/bow/chest so far, so i can fill resist on amulet/boots/gloves later

Life, resistance, damage, mana cost redution, whatever you need on your build :)
This is the first character I've attempted uber elder with (it's not as scary as I thought :D) and I already finished 9, haven't lost a set yet but most are deathless. For mapping I use a HH and a Solstice Vigil

The gear I'm using:

I got a Watcher's Eye with 2 additional hits while using Pride and a Timeless Jewel which gives me 4% extra life, 10% chance to deal double damage, 10% increased fortify effect, 10% reduced extra damage from critical strikes and gain an Endurance charge on kill.

Things I'd like to upgrade:
- My Watcher's Eye
- My Assassins Mark ring (don't need any resists on it since I cap it with my other ring)
- Helm enchantment (I prefer a Devoto's instead of a rare cause it gives movement speed)
- Boot enchantment

Got about 45 ex to spend.

PS: I really love this build!
Oh by the way, since I've got a headhunter and this build is good with it. Is it possible/good to use the shackles gloves to make the buff from headhunter last longer?
"
wiwigvn escribió:
Mana issue can happen if you spam TS or Barrage before the arrow/projectile hit.

I mean...duh? You can't shoot at air, OOM and go dang why do I have mana issues.
"
aaOzymandias escribió:
"
AcidCitrus escribió:

Life, resistance, damage, mana cost redution, whatever you need on your build :)

Mana cost reduction does you ZERO good. Waste of a affix. Shoot something. boom, you're at full mana. You should have 150 mana, you'd have to shoot nothing, 2x to be oom. You even have enough mana regen to shoot a third shot of hitting nothing after less then 1 second of not having enough after the second shot.
Hit ONE thing and you're at full.

I'm not understanding the issue or why it's a topic.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 26 jul. 2019 16:03:29
How good of a vicious projectiles harbinger bow do you need to outperform arborix? Like 350 dps? 400+ dps?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional