[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

no mirror worthy bow will feels as good as arborix guys!
Seriously
For purely barrage it's hard to beat arborix, but for TS most 350+ dps bows with supported by vicious projectiles seem to be better than arborix.
"
Huntss escribió:
For purely barrage it's hard to beat arborix, but for TS most 350+ dps bows with supported by vicious projectiles seem to be better than arborix.

Obviously, but this isn't a TS build.
Selling my gear for the build boys. Cleared all content with a breeze. Can still be modified with kaoms and dps bow to get 7.5k hp+ but imo not needed since I haven't died in over a week. Pm me ingame @ BlazeHecarim, im online most of the day. Also have a GG Lethal pride with fire res and shit ton of damage

Video T16 Mino 2 Minute Run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMbCP_GUZx0&feature=youtu.be

Editado por útlima vez por Bob123aka en 30 jul. 2019 23:01:17
I've been really liking this build. The only issue I havei s I still randomly die to some monolith mobs and in some delves around depth 400. Also I have aul spawned at around 380 with some strong mods and can't kill him. Other than that I've been having no issue farming t16 maps. Could anyone critique my gear and build and maybe give some advice?

Spoiler
"

I think you're grossly underestimating the value of going from 7 to 9 projectiles. It's more than just 28% more damage because all those extra secondary projectiles from forking and chaining are triggering impale. Every hit is worth more than the last up to the first 9 with this build.
"

I think you're grossly underestimating the value of going from 7 to 9 projectiles. It's more than just 28% more damage because all those extra secondary projectiles from forking and chaining are triggering impale. Every hit is worth more than the last up to the first 9 with this build.
Excuse me if it was asked before, but I can't find the answer. What's the point of taking King of the Hill node which among others knocks back the enemy on critical hit, while we are using Point Blank? Wouldn't it decrease our DPS if we knock our enemy back? For mapping it may be nice and safe, but I can see it being pain in the ass while bossing.
very interesting build, but works without Rigwald? i dont have currency for this...which quiver i can use for significant DPS? Drillneck? corruped?
I tried the harbinger quiver,it feels pretty good
Born a bowman.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional